LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 8: Miley Cyrus

Anne Hathaway drove through the streets of LA in the middle of the night, she recently got a tip about an abandon warehouse being used by a weird man. Anne figured this is a perfect place to hide kidnapped celebrities. She could only think what sick thing this person is doing to them. She spotted the warehouse and hid her car behind a tree. She got out and adjusted her black tight jeans and leather jacket.

'Ok just take a couple of pictures, then I can go to the police' she said as she tied her hair in a ponytail. She crept along the walls as she spotted the bins, as she open them to look inside, she gagged at the horrible smell. Inside was lots of dirty diapers, but these diapers are huge, Anne blocked her nose as she looked at them, these are big enough to fit me! She thought, she took pictures then shut the bin, but she notice that a wet diaper had fallen out. Anne pick it up, 'well i do need proof' she said as she stuff the wet diaper in her bag.

She crept along the wall till she came to a window and peek inside.

Anne drop her jaw as inside was what looked like a nursery, but everything was huge, she open the window quietly and climb inside. She looked around at the huge baby toys as she tip toe as silently as she could. She spotted cribs at the other side of the house, Anne went towards them when a light was shown in another room. Anne quickly hid behind a giant teddy bear as she could make out voices from what appears to be the kitchen.

'Please, haven't you done enough?'

That sounds like a girl! Anne lift the bear as she used it as a cover as she sat next to the door and peered inside.

Inside was a 15 year old teenage girl, she had short brown hair and wore just a pyjama top, Anne notice the big diaper around her waist and it looks like the girl is scared. Then Anne saw Miley Cyrus came in holding a bottle of warm milk.

'But babies like you need nums nums so you can be big and strong' Miley cooed as she sat on a chair and pulled the girl towards her. The teen struggled and try to let go but Miley held on tight as she shoved the bottle down her throat. Anne watch as the teen drank the milk.

'What is going on here?' Whispered Anne

'Hey! What are you doing?'

Anne turned to the sound of that whispered, it came from the cribs as Karen Gillan was staring at her, sitting up and was completely naked except for the adult diaper around her waist.

Anne sneak to her crib, 'Karen Gillan? What are you doing here?' She asked

'Enjoying my second babyhood' said Karen

'Are everyone else here to be a baby?' Asked Anne as she spot Katy Perry sleeping in the crib behind her,

'Noooooo, everyone here has been regressed' said Karen, 'I only agree so I could keep my mind' Anne gave her a look, 'ok, I like to be an adult baby, happy?'

'Well we gotta get everyone out of here' said Anne as she started to unlock the crib when she hears footsteps. Anne turn her head to the door, 'how about we get your cute diaper ass into a crib eh?'

'That would be Miley' said Karen 'if she catches you she will regressed you with a pacifier' warned Karen

Anne looked around, she spot an empty crib and quickly jumped inside it. The mattress was so soft, Anne could fall asleep but she can't get regressed, not now. She strip off her clothing and stuff it into her bag, along with her camera, phone and underwear. Then she pulled out the wet diaper. She spread the diaper out and sat in it. The cold wet pee touching her vagina as her ass is now encased in the big wet diaper. Anne quickly tape it up, hid her bag under the mattress and undid her hair, and laid down as Miley was carrying the teenager in her arms.

'I have a spare crib place out here just for you' cooed Miley as the teen was fumbling inside her shirt for something, Miley smiled then she notice Anne sleeping in the crib. Anne quickly closed her eyes and pretend to sleep.

'Hello what's this?' Said Miley as she put Sarah on the ground, she walked to crib to see a sleeping Anne Hathaway, who is wearing a very wet diaper, 'that stuck up bitch Anne Hathaway huh? Finally it's good to see you've been put in your place' she grab Anne's wet crotch and squeeze, Anne cringed as the wet pee smoosh into her. 'Awww, time for a diaper change' she started poking Anne's face, Anne groggily open her eyes and look up at Miley, smiling down at her.

Act like a baby!

Anne gave her the biggest grin, remember all those babies she met, she put her thumb and started to suck on it.

'Awwwwww ain't you the cutest thing?!' Squealed Miley as she lift Anne out of the crib. Anne smiled as she looked at Karen, who was watching her with one eye open as Anne was laid on the changing table.

Anne watch as Miley removed the wet diaper and started to wipe her. 'Yeah, I bet if you still have your mind, you'll be turn on by this' said Miley as she wipe Anne's vagina, Anne just smiled as Miley pulled out a fresh diaper and slid it under her ass. Anne was powdered then had the diaper tape up snugly around her waist.Anne sat up as Miley came closer, 'yeah, it's a shame, because I'm really horney right now' she said as she slid her hand inside Anne's diaper, rubbing her vagina, Anne moaned as Miley face came closer, 'don't worry, think of me as...... Your mummy' she kneel down and began to remove Anne's diaper when Sarah shove a pacifier in her mouth.

Miley fell back as she reliaze what's in her mouth, then Anne watch as a blissful look became on her face. Miley just sat there as she suck on the paci, her eyes removed of intelligent, Anne never thought it could happen like that, she felt something heavy in her chest as she feared of that happening to her.

'Aww look at you?' Teased Sarah 'got a taste of your own medicine eh?' She lift Miley up and sat her next to Anne. Anne quickly lay on her back, pretending to be a baby so it doesn't happen to her as she watch the girl remove Miley's pants and panties. She look at Miley straight in the eye as Miley just stared at her, mouth wide open with drool running down onto the paci next to Anne's face. Anne just stared at the thing, wet with drool, how could one infantile thing cause this effect on anyone? Sarah took Miley's shirt and bra off, leaving her naked as a diaper was placed under her ass. Miley laugh as she kicked her legs,

'Cone on Miley, babies need diapers' Sarah grinned as she tape the big diaper around Miley's waist, she then notice Anne staring at the paci,

'Whats wrong Anne?' Said Sarah 'do you want the paci?'

Anne looked at her and quickly shook her head, Sarah smiled as she grab the pack and held it near her mouth, 'come on, it's good for you' Anne shut her mouth as she turn her head, Sarah giggled as she put it in Miley's mouth. Miley started to suck as Sarah picked her up and put her in a crib to sleep, then she lift Anne up, 'back to bed sleepy head' she said as she put her next to Karen, who was pretending to be asleep. Sarah tucked them in and left the room, leaving Anne to think about what just happen.

'Did you saw that?' Whispered Anne

Kore just whimpered, 'I never thought it would be that scary' she whispered

Anne just looked up at the ceiling, wishing she just stayed home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay who shall be next?

• 6 months later...

Chapter 9: Katie Holmes

Katie and Suri walked through the park of LA. Suri then notice some kids playing on the playground, 'mummy can I play on the swings?' She asked with her big eyes.

Katie smiled, 'of course, go have fun' Suri beamed as she ran to the playground. Katie sat on the park bench as she watch Suri play. A man sat next to her and watch the kids, making her feel uneasy.

'Which one's yours?' He asked her

Katie raise her eyebrows, 'the girl on the left' she pointed 'which one is yours?'

'Oh I'm just here to pick her up' he replied, Katie felt uncomfortable as she move a bit away. 'I'm Brian' he said holding out his hand.

'Katie' she replied, refusing to shake his hand

'Stubborn are you?' He said

'Frankly I don't trust you' she teased, As she continue watching Suri.

'That's a lovely dress your wearing' said Brian looking at her long sun dress

'Errr.... Thanks?'

Brian chuckled, 'don't you want to play with your daughter?' He asked

Katie chuckled, 'Yeah I think I'm too old for playgrounds'

'Nah you don't look a day over 2'

Katie giggled, ' so I look like a baby?' She said

'You don't look like one, you are one'

She turn towards the man, 'do I look like I'm wearing a diaper?'

'Well, I think you do need a diaper' he said, Katie just scoffed as she stood up, Brian stood up as well. 'Excuse me but I think I have to go' said Katie getting worried, Brian didn't say anything as he pulled something out, Katie was about to run when a pacifier was placed into her mouth. Katie began to suck it, feeling so good. Suri was too busy playing to notice her mummy sucking on a paci. Brian heard dribbling as he pulled up her dress to find a wet spot on her panties. 'Looks like you need a diaper after all' he laid Katie on the bench as he began to remove her panties. Brian grab out a fresh diaper and slid it under her butt. Katie just suck on her pacifier as the nice man powdered her and tape up the diaper. 'Now I think you need to get out of that dress' said Brian 'wouldn't want it getting dirty' he pulled the dress over her head, exposing her big breasts, as he stood her up.

Katie saw the playground and started to waddle there. Suri just came down from the slide when she saw mummy waddling towards her sucking on a paci. Suri jaw dropped as mummy was completely naked but she was wearing a diaper. 'Mummy what are you doing?' She asked as Katie sat on her padded butt. Katie just babbled as Suri check her forehead, 'are you sick, should I call daddy' Katie then grab her paci and shove it in Suri's mouth.

Brian drop in bag in shock as Suri fell on her butt sucking the pacifier. 'Oh shit!' He ran as he check the small 10 year old girl. Katie laughed as she crawled towards the slide while Brian took the paci. 'You ok little girl?' He asked but Suri looked up at him and gave him a smile, 'Pway!' She happily yelled as she crawled and follow her mummy. Brian groaned as he pick Suri up. 'Well time to go' he said but he gotta put her in a diaper. He lay her on a nearby table and began to remove her pants and put her in a new diaper. He then grab Katie Ashe put the two babies, one adult and one kid, in the car seats. Brian watch from the mirror as Katie and Suri poke each other and play. 'At least they can play together' he sigh as he drove away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok who is next to be diapered?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...