LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chapter 1: Katy Perry

Brian waited at Katy Perry's latest concert, he has made a new invention. He held his invention up to admire it. A pacifier that can mentally regress any one sucking it. All he needs is a test subject. He watch Katy Perry on the stage singing her songs in her colourful clothes and blue wig.

Once the show is done Katy went back to her dressing room with Brian following. He went in as Katy took her wig off, showing her black hair as she put her Elmo shirt on. Brian watch Katy pulling her jeans over her pink spotted panties, covering her beautiful ass, soon that ass will be covered by a big diaper.

As Katy buckled her jeans Brian knocked on the door. Katy turn 'oh my god you pervet! How long have you been here? Get out!' But Brian came closer as Katy step back 'I'm warning you, I'll call security' she reach for her phone but Brian took her phone.

'Sorry Katy, but babies don't need silly adult things like this' he threw it out

Katy back was against the wall 'what do you want?'

Brian went towards her as he put the pacifier in her mouth.

Katy was about to spit it out but she suckled, she sat on the floor, why can't I take it out? She wonder as she look in a mirror. She giggled as she like Elmo a lot, she began thinking other stuff. The big man then pick her up and carried her away. Katy want to scream for help, this man is kidnapping her! But she hug him like a infant would hug its daddy. The man put her in his into a car seat. Katy look around at all the people, she knows she has to leave but she doesn't remember why? As the man drive the car Katy looked down at her jeans. She started to pee in her pants. Katy felt good, but she doesn't do this, she used a potty like a big girl. As her jeans and panties become soaking wet the man stop the car in front of a warehouse.

The man took Katy out and carried her, his hand on her butt. Katy giggled, she likes it when daddy touch her butt, she doesn't know why but it felt good. He open the door and Katy saw what's inside. It was a giant adult size playroom, with cribs in a corner and a change table in one, not to mention lots of baby toys on the ground. Daddy carried her to the change table, he laid her down as Katy waved her legs. Daddy took her shoes off so Katy can now see her footsies, Katy giggle as she tried to suck her toes but daddy stop her.

'No no, not done' he said as he open her jeans. Katy could see her panties as daddy pulled her wet jeans off, her panties were pink with even pinker spots on them. Daddy then pulled her wet panties off. Once he's done he grab Katy's shirt. Once her shirt is off Katy sees her big breast on her chest, covered by a bra. Katy fumbled with it as daddy help her take it off. Now Katy can play jiggles with her boobs. Then daddy lift her legs up as he place something under her. Katy watch as daddy powdered her ass and then pulled something between her legs. Katy sat up and saw she is wearing a diaper. Katy giggled as daddy pick her up.

'How old are you now Katy Perry?' He asked as he took the paci out.

Katy smiled 'me this many' she put up one finger as Brian sat her down. Katy crawled around babbling as she started playing with the toys. Brain smiled, it worked! Soon there will be female celebrities in this play room, diapered and babbling with each other. He smiled as he plans his next target.

Chapter 2: Cobie Smulders and Alyson Hannigan

Brian sat in the chair as he fed Katy Perry. Katy was giggling as she made a mess on her bib.

'Here comes the choo choo' said Brian as he put a spoonful into Katy's mouth. Katy clapped her hands as she ate it, smiling as the baby food go down her throut. Once the food was done Brian could see that Katy mess her diaper. He took her bin off and pick her up, her diaper full of poop. He took her to the change table as he started to change Katy's diaper. He then notice his niece walk in.

Her niece Sarah is fifth teen years old, short black hair with a tank top and black jeans as she walk up to the change table. 'Oh my gosh is that Katy Perry?' She watch as her uncle began wiping Katy Perry's ass.

'Yeah, my device works, now she is nothing but a helpless infant now' he said as he powdered her ass.

'Cool, so you can make any celebrity like that?' Said Sarah

Brian looked at her as he tape a clean diaper on Katy, 'any celebrity you want to take care of?' He asked as he blew on Katy's belly then set her down on the floor.

Sarah watch as Katy crawled to the toys, wagging her diapered ass, 'we'll I always wanted to see what Cobie Smulders look like as a baby' she said

'Ok I'll go pick her up, I. The mean time could you babysit her, she really can't take care of herself' said Brian as he pick the pacifier up and put it in his pocket.

'Ok uncle' said Sarah as she went to Katy, Brian took his keys and went out as Sarah started making funny faces to Katy.

Cobie Smulders walk into the dressing room, wearing her pink bathroom as she sat I front of the the mirror waiting for the make up artist. She started brushing her hair as Brian walked in. Cobie turned her head.

'Oh you must be the make up artist!' She said as she went back to brushing her hair 'give me a minute here' she finished up brushing as she put the brush down and laid back not he chair 'ok when your ready' Brian walked up behind her as Cobie waited for her make up. Then Brian pull out the pacifier and put it in her mouth. Cobie stood up as she was about to take it out but she started to suck on it. Cobie doesn't know why but it felt good. She look at herself in the mirror. She looks at herself sucking on a paci. She decided that she want to be naked so she took her pink bathrobe off, leaving her in her black laced underwear. Cobie giggled as she pulled the front of her panties and snap it back. She giggled as she sat down and poke her panties. Brian grab the paci as Cobie began laughing. Brian stood in front of her as Cobie looked up and notice something in his hand.

Brian held the diaper in front of her 'guesse you'll be needing this huh?'

Cobie suck her thumb as she tries to think who is this man? Is he my daddy? Brian was about to take her panties off when the door open.

Alyson Hannigan walked in checking that Cobie has finished make up when she saw the weirdest thing. A big man maybe in his late thrities is about to pull Cobie's panties off which she is sitting down on the ground in nothing but her black lace underwear.

Alyson look to Cobie to the big man 'ok this is freaky, I'll just call security' but Brian ran and block the door. Alyson step back, Brian grab her arm as Alyson fought back, she was about to scream when Brian shoved the pack in her mouth. Then Alyson got a blissful look on her face. She fell to her ass she she suck on the paci. Combine crawled to check on her, Alyson just giggle she poke Cobie's bare belly

'Nakey' she said as she giggled. Cobie point to her jeans 'you go pee pee' Alyson look at her crotch as she started pissing herself. Brian sighed 'good thing I bring an extra diaper' he lay the two girls down. He started with Alyson as shook her legs laughing like a baby she truly is. Brian pulled her wet jeans off reviling Alyson's red thong. He pulled that off as he then took her top off, Alyson started pushing her naked breasts together as Cobie started sucking her toes, unaware that Alyson was now completely naked.

Brian slid the diaper under Alyson's ass as he try to keep her still. 'Stay still, this is for when you go potty again' he said but Alyson just giggle, Brian manage to keep her legs still as he tape the diaper up. Once Alyson was diapered she crawled away wagging her ass as she went to the make up bench. Brian turn went to Cobie, he took her lace bra and panties off. He took out the diaper when Cobie crawled away.

'Me nakie baby now' she said but Brian pulled her back. He manage to keep her still to tape a diaper on her. Cobie laughed as she waved her legs in the air. Alyson was still sucking the paci. Brian took it out and pick her and Cobie up.

Brian step out of the dressing room, everyone is too busy to notice a man carrying the two diapered actresses out. Alyson continued to giggled as she knows everyone could she her boobies, Cobie just lay her head on brains shoulder drooling on his shirt. Brian quickly ran out to his car and place the babies inside. He then drove off.

Sarah sat Katy Perry on her lap as she is bottle feeding her. I cannot believe I'm bottle feeding Katy Perry! Sure she is just a diaper messing infant now but it's still cool. Once she's done she pat Katy's back and she did a

Loud burp. Katy giggle as Sarah could see her diaper expanding followed by a awful smell. She lay her not he floor as she began to take her diaper off. As she put. Fresh diaper on her, Brian came in carrying two adult babies. Sarah saw that the one sucking her thumb is Cobie Smulders and shock to see the giggling hyper one is Alyson Hannigan. Brian sat them down as they crawled around. Katy Perry giggled as she have some playmates, she played with the babies.

'Why is Alyson Hannigan here?' Asked Sarah

'She walk in on us and I have no choice, which means we have more diapers to change' said Brian as he notice Alyson is beginning to shit in her diaper.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Chapter 3: Jenna Coleman

Jenna Coleman walked to the restaurant, her boyfriend asked her out for coffee and Jenna sat by the table waiting for him. She wore her favourite t shirt and long dress as she waited until a man bump into her chair.

'Ooops I'm so sorry' he said as he spilt his water on her face, Jenna started wiping it but the man wipe it for her 'so sorry about that'

'It's ok,' said Jenna 'it's just water' she started to feel light headed, the man put his hand on her shoulder

'Are you ok miss?'

Jenna smiled 'yeah I'm fine, just feeling light headed' she put her hand to her fore head while the man put something on the table 'well just in case you're feeling un well, this will help' he then left as Jenna looked on the table

It was a pacifier

Jenna pick it and chuckled, what was that guy thinking? She looked around but the guy had disappeared, then she saw her boyfriend so she quickly shove the paci in her purse.

'Richard hi!' Said Jenna as she got up and they kissed

'Hey, how's the coffee?' He asked as they sat down

'Oh it was good' said Jenna 'until some guy spilled water in my face' they continued talking while Brian sat at a faraway table and watched.

Unbeknownst to Jenna, Brian had spilled a special water that he created, which will give Jenna the appearance of a baby, meaning that anyone who'll look at her will see a baby instead. While Jenna and Richard ate, the waitress came to their table, 'sorry sir, but your child need to be put in a high chair, it's regulations' she said

'Oh sorry' said Richard as he got up

'Wait is this a joke?' Said Jenna but then she saw the waitress brand over an adult high chair, Jenna was gonna say something but Richard grab her by the armpits and lift her up and into the high chair.

'Richard! What are you doing? stop!' Said Jenna but they lock the table in as Jenna is now stuck in the high chair. 'Get me out this instance' but Richard sat back down as the waitress tied a bin around her neck. When the waitress left, Jenna looked at her bib which read " daddy's little pooper'" Jenna went red as people started to look at her, 'Richard please, this isn't funny' she kicked and struggle but Richard sat next to her with what looks like baby food in the bowl as he grab a spoon

'Open up' he said as he shove the spoon in Jenna's mouth. Jenna gaged as she shallow the food as her boyfriend continued to feed her. Brian watch as Jenna continued to eat and try to get out but Richard settle her down. Brian noticed that Jenna started crossing her legs, knowing that she needs to go to the bathroom. Richard notice the look on Jenna's face 'what's wrong?'

'Richard I really need to go to the bathroom' she said as she try to hold it in. 'Do you need to go poopy?' Said Richard

Jenna went bright red 'yes! Please let me out! I can't hold it in any longer' Jenna grunted as her bowls started moving hard, she try but she couldn't hold it any longer and started messing herself. Everyone covered their noses as they look at Jenna in the high chair, Jenna could feel the poop mushing in her panties, she started to cry as she realised she just ruined her sexy panties.

'Woah looks like somebody need a diaper change' Richard started letting Jenna off, Jenna started waddling away, crying, she just wants to go home and hope this is a bad dream. But Richard grab her hand as Jenna turned to him.

'Please Richard' begged Jenna 'I wanna go home' she contiued to cry as Richard hug her.

'It's ok, I'll put you in a nice clean diaper' he said as he undid Jenna's dress, revieling her messy panites to everyone. Jenna cried as Richard bridal carried her. Place Jenna's purse in her hands and he carried her to the change room.

Jenna was laid onto the change table as Richard began to remove her panties, 'Phew! Looks like you are a little pooper' he said as he wiped Jenna's ass. Then he place the dirty panties into the diaper pail as he grab a fresh adult diaper out. Jenna just laid there as Richard lift her legs up and slid the diaper under her ass, he powdered Jenna and tape up the adult diaper on her. 'Now wait here whole I pay for the food, then I drop you off to you're daddy's house' he left the room as Jenna sat up. She want this day to be over, she grab her purse as she saw the paci, she pulled it out and drop her purse as she stare at the paci 'well I do want to feel better' she put the paci in her mouth as she suckle on it.

In an instant she feel happier, sure she was publicly humiliated but somehow this paci is making her happy. she wave her legs as she stared at her toes, she want to put those wiggly things in her mouth. She grab her foot as she tried to put it in her mouth, but then she look at her shirt and bib and had an urge to take it off. she ripped the bib off and pull her shirt over her head. She saw her breasts cover by another tiny shirt. she ripped it off, leaving her breasts free to bounce around. She started to giggle as she shook her boobs when Richard came back in. Jenna put her hands up, asking for a pick up and Richard pick her up and carried her outside.

Brian waited by his car as Richard brang Jenna over, Jenna smiled as she was naked but saved only a diaper and sucking on the Pacifier. 'Here's your baby sir, she sure was fussy during the lunch' said Richard as he put Jenna in the carseat in Brian's car

'I know, Jenna can be fussy at times' he paid Richard as he went in the car, Jenna securly buckled in as he drove off. Taking his new adult baby back to the nursery.

Better be Careful master234, If she doesn't film this season of Dr who...let's just say, exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 4: Emma Watson

Brian chuckled as he watch Jenna Coleman play happily in the car seat. Brian drove through London as he decide to get another baby for his collection. Brian looked to the infant issue water in his bag. He made it so everyone would see the drinker as a baby, thus no one will notice if a couple of celebrities went missing. Brian turn on the radio as Jenna try to suck her feet.

'Later tonight, Emma Watson will guest star on london's talk show where she will talk about her new movie'

'You hear that Jenna? Looks like you're getting a new baby sister' said Brian as Jenna laughed while clapping her hands, As Brian drove the car towards the studios.

Emma Watson sat at the dressing room getting ready, she wore her black dress as she put her makeup on, feeling butterflies in her stomach as she were a little nervous. 'Ok calm down, it's just another talk show' said Emma as a guy walked in, Emma turned angrily, 'excuse me! I think you need to knock first'

'Sorry ms Watson, but I thought you need a drink' he said as he handed her a bottle of water

Emma took the bottle and quickly drank it all, 'thank you' she said as she look at the time, 'ok I need to go!' She walked quickly out of the room while Brian chuckled as he put the empty bottle in his jacket and went out.

Brian sat at the audiance, way at the back bottle feeding Jenna as she suckle on the milk. Anyway watching would just see a normal size baby instead of a half naked adult. Once Jenna was finished he put her head over her shoulder and pat her bare back, Jenna let out a big burp and fell asleep, drooling milk on his shoulder as Emma Watson sat on the couch chair with David Letterman at the desk.

'Welcome Emma! Did you find the place ok?' asked David

'Sure' said Emma crossing her legs 'I'm excited to be here'

'I'm sure you are! This is a big step for a young actress like you' said David 'How old are you?'

'23' said Emma then everyone started to laugh, Emma felt a little red and curious, David chuckle as he said 'awww, ain't that cute! Did you dress yourself today?'

'well, yes I did' said Emma but the laughter continued with 'Awwww's and 'that so cute!' Emma started to go red.

'well it seems our little Emma is a big girl' said David, as the people continue to laugh, Emma want to leave but as she got up she realise she's wetting herself. 'NO!' screamed Emma but David saw her

'Uh oh, looks like somebody had an accident' David got up and went to lift Emma's dress up to revel her wet panties. 'Did somebody took their mummy's clothes?' Emma Push David away and ran but she trip, with the laughter continuing Emma crawled away but David pick her up like a baby.

'Please, I wanna go home' said Emma but David just carried her to the centre of the stage where people place a change mat and baby supplies, 'I think Emma needs a diaper change!' He announced as he laid Emma on the mat. Emma try to move but David started to remove her dress, leaving her topless and wearing her wet panties, but her panties were soon taken off. Brian watched as Emma cover her face in shame as she was wiped and powdered. Then her long sexy legs were lift up and David slid an adult diaper under her perfect ass. Emma looked at David taping up the diaper around her waist, she wants to go home and never leave again. She started to cry as David got up as Emma sat up and looked at the audience cooing her and making funny faces to cheer her up.

Emma crawled out of the stage as she saw the man who handed her that water come to her. Emma looked up as he saw the guy holding what looked like Jenna Coleman sleeping naked but wearing an adult diaper just like her.

'You! What have you done to me!' Said Emma as Brian put Jenna in a pram.

Brian didn't say a word as he put a pack in Emma's mouth, Emma suck on it as she starting to feel good. Her embarassment went away as she sat on her diaper ass. Brian picked her up 'come on baby girl, time to go home' Emma laid her head on his shoulder as she fell asleep. Brian carried Emma and push the pram to the car. He put both Jenna and Emma in car seats as he drove the car.

Sarah was bottle feeding Allyson Hannigan while Cobie Smulders and Katy Perry played with the dolls. She has just seen the whole thing and laugh as Emma Watson crawled away. Her uncle just came in carrying Jenna Coleman and Emma Watson as he put them in the crib.

'Awww, I never thought Hermione would made quite a cute baby' she said as Emma suck her thumb and messing her diaper. Jenna was drooling as she slept with her diaper butt in the air.

'Ok Sarah what celebrity do you want next?' Asked Brian

Sarah thought about it but then someone walked through the door.

Sarah couldn't believe that Miley Cyrus is here, she wore the same white clothes as she went to Brian.

'Omg! Did you do it?' She said as she went to Katy and Cobie and pick Katy up and held her. 'Ha! The famous Katy Perry, a drooling and shitting infant! Does this mean your invention worked?'

Brian chuckled 'yep, and your plan is going perfect'

Sarah is confused, she tug her uncles sleeve 'wait what plan'

'Sweetie, Miley here was tired of all the celebrities treating her like a slut, so she decide to put every female celebrity in their place' he grab allyson and put her over his shoulder to burp her.

'Which is why I hired your uncle to kidnap and babyfied the people I don't like, or who I think deserve to be a baby' said miley as she tickle Katy's belly, getting a bit turn on while doing it. 'Ok Brian, how about we get...........'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok which celebrity should become a baby next?

Chapter 6: Karen Gillan

Sarah feed Jenna Coleman baby food as Emma Stone crawled around and play with Allyson Hannigan and Katy Perry. Her uncle drop Emma here as he went out again to get another baby.

Miley Cyrus was changing Emma watsons diaper, Sarah want to tell her uncle what's she's doing to these poor innocent babies but she's scared of being a baby herself. Miley already got her into a diaper and put a key code on the bathroom so Sarah has to go toilet in the diaper. Once she finished feeding Jenna and got up to carry her, Emma S pulled her sundress up yo reveal her diaper. Sarah pulled it down as Emma S laughed, then she hears Cobie Smulders crying in her crib, woken from her nap. Miley put the cream Emma W down and went to Cobie. Sarah then started peeing in her diaper, with Emma S laughing and teasing her.

Karen Gillan wore her maron dress that goes down to her thighs as she party at hollywoods biggest parties. She drank and dance and having the time of her life. She started dancing with different men, one guy danced with her for a long time, even offered to buy her a drink.

'Of course!' Said Karen 'maybe later we can go back to my place' she grinned as she grab the guy by the collar and kissed him. The left while Karen danced, he came back with a glass of beer but Karen gulped it down.

'Wow you're quite thirsty' grinned the guy

'Oh I loved this song!' Said Karen as she danced. The guy then grab her arm as Karen started looking at him sexually, 'ooooh, you want me bad don't ya?' She said as she put the guys hand on her ass as she kiss him. 'Whats your name?'

'Brian!' Said Brian 'I think you had enough dancing!'

Karen smiled 'ok Brian, let's go back to my place!' And she ran out with Brian following. They took a cab to Karen's apartment, Karen open her door as they entered. 'Welcome to my home!' Giggled Karen as she went to her bedroom and lay on the bed, Brian walked in as Karen kicked her shoes off, 'so how do you wanna do this?'

Brian thought about this, 'how about a sex game, I'll be your daddy and you can be my baby girl'

Karen stared, but she was horned and said 'ok daddy! I've been a naughty girl' she said in a childlike voice

Brian sat on the bed 'looks like you need a spanking then' Karen giggled as she lay on his lap as Brian pulled her dress up and started spanking her ass. Karen moaned as she got spanked, then Brian lay her on the bed, 'I think we should get you in a diaper' he said as he pull a adult diaper out. Karen sat up as Brian took her dress off. Then her bra and panties, leaving Karen laying naked on her bed as she lift her legs up. 'Baby ready for her diaper' she smiled as Brian slid the diaper under her, powdered her and tape it up. Karen sat up as she touch her diaper. Feeling good all of a sudden. Brian watched as Karen walked to the mirror to admire herself. She shook her diapered ass as she laughed, 'we'll i never acted like a baby for sex before' she said as she wiggle her ass to Brian.

'So daddy' she said seductivily 'wanna touch my sexy diapered ass?' She giggled as Brian lift her up.

'First lets treat you like a baby, so you get the role right' he said, he could regressed her after he sees her willingly act like baby. Karen held on tight, wrapping her long bare legs around him, 'ok daddy, me hungwy' she giggled as Brian took her out, grab a bottle of milk and started bottle feeding Karen on the couch.

Karen suckled on the bottle as she drank the warm milk. This is weirdest role play yet, but she can't deny the whole adult baby thing is turning her on. Karen grab the bottle with two hands as she lay on Brian's lap. Brian could see Karen's diaper going yellow as she started to pee. Karen was too busy to notice as she finished drinking her milk. 'Me finished daddy' she said but she felt her diaper as she noticed it wet.

'How about we change your diaper?' Said Brian but Karen smiled as she started to grunt, Brian notice a smell as Karen started to shit in her diaper as well.

'I did poopy daddy, I think I need a change' she grinned as Brian took her back to the bedroom as he lay her on the bed. 'Come daddy' said Karen as she lift her legs up 'change my messy diaper' Brian started up taping the sides as he rove the dirty diaper. He started wiping Karen's ass and Virgina with a wet wipe. Karen moaned as she was wiped, powdered and put in a new clean diaper. Brian threw her messy one in the bin as Karen lay on the bed. Brian walked back in the room as Karen got into her sexy position. 'Come play with me daddy' she said, but Brian looked at the girl, naked and diapered, he decide to ask her if she enjoys this. 'So tell me something Karen, do you enjoy being an adult baby?

Karen starts to blush as she sat up, her legs spread apart, 'well, to be honest, I like this, I mean really like this!' She smiled happily 'i wish I could be a baby again! So I don't have to worry about responsibilities and all that'

Brian sat down 'what if I tell you that I'm collecting celebrities like you and turning them into diapered babies'

Karen looked at him, 'so you want to make me into a drooling infant?'

Brian smiled 'unless you want to keep your mind, and enjoyed being taken care of in a nursery filled with regressed women' he got up 'If you don't, I'll regressed you anyway and you can live a blissful life'

Karen thought about this. This guy is gonna regressed her mind, if that's the case then why not? She could escape her adult life and be a happy carefree infant. She held her hands up, 'me wanna be a baby daddy' she giggled. Brian smiled as he pick Karen up and held her, 'ok you can keep your adult mind, but there are rules, f you tell anyone I'll regressed you to newborn understood?' Karen nod her head 'and if you want you can help me regress more girls' Karen nodded 'ok how about we get you to your new home' Karen grinned as she laid her head on her new daddy as they left her adulthood behind.

Miley Cyrus wasn't thrilled, she wanted her drooling and slobbering, but if Brian said this is the life she wants then at least she can help around the place. Karen played with Katy Perry, having fun. Miley figured she must be glad to keep her adult mind, but this means she can understand sex. Miley smiled as she notice Sarah changing Allyson Hannigan. With Brian out getting another celebrity she went to the 15 year old and felt her diaper.

'Whats this?' She said as Sarah yelp, 'seems to me that you can't keep your diaper clean. Sarah try to run as miley lifted her and lay her next to the naked Allyson. 'Please, if you let me use the bathroom!' Said Sarah but Miley smiled as she started removing her wet diaper, 'sorry, but adults like me use the potty, but babies like you ain't potty trained' she wiped and powdered her and place a new diaper on her. Sarah started to cry as Miley sat her on the ground and started putting allyson in a new clean diaper.

Sarah sniffed as she crawled away, planning revenge on Miley Cyrus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok what celebrity shall be diapered next?

• 1 month later...

Chapter 7: Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson was off to the daily spa, she has to film Captain America 3 soon so she needs to relax, once she arrived she got out of her car and entered the spa. The reception desks told her to wait for her appointment so Scarlett sat on a chair and stated reading the magazine. On the cover was a crying, naked Emma Watson, who was wearing a big adult diaper, and has tears and snot covering her face. The headline read "missing celebrities" Scarlett turn to the page the story is on and read:

'It seems the celebrities are going missing! First it was Katy Perry who disappear from her concet. Then we have an eyewitness who spotted Cobie Smulders and Allyson Hannigan being carried out of the studio wearing nothing but diapers. Jenna Coleman was treated like an infant on her date and Emma Stone has disappeared without a trace. Now Karen Gillan and Emma Watson has gone too. Everyone I talked to thinks that these women are just babies, but I'll soon discover where they are. These women are kidnapped and forced to become babies.

If you see anything suspicious please contact me

Anne Hathaway'

Scarlett chuckled, these tabloid mags! She thought as the receptionist told her that her appointment is ready.

Scarlett entered a relaxation room. She knew what to do as she strip out of her top, bra, pants and panties as she wrap a towel around her self and lay on the table, her breast squished against the warm surface as her back lay expose. Then she waited.

Brian entered the room, noticing Scarlett Johansson laying topless on the table, her butt crack seen just above her towel as she wait for her massage. Brian lit the special candles that he made, so the smell could fill the room. He designed it so it will only affect females, Scarlett lift her head up as she smell the aroma in the air.

'Mmmmm, that's a nice smell' said Scarlett as she moaned when Brian started to massage her back. Scarlett laid her head as she feels relaxed already.

Brian started rubbing oil on her body, then he started to remove the towel, 'hey what are...' moaned Scarlett but Brian just hushed her, as he started rubbing the oil on her bare ass. Scarlett just let him do it, as Brian started flipping her on her back and rub oil on her belly and breasts. Scarlett smiled as Brian finished oiling her privates, then he lift Scarlett up, 'ok time for your bath' he said as he carried Scarlett to the bath area. Scarlett put her finger in her mouth, won't anybody see her naked? Brian placed her in a bathtub.

Scarlett sat in the tub, the water only reaching up to her thighs as Brian started washing her. This is nice, she thought as Brian put bath toys in the tub. Scarlett looked to the toys and started playing with them. She grab a submarine and play navy battles with the rubber duck. Brian chuckled as he wash her hair. The oil and aroma is working, he thought as Scarlett continued making battle noises in the tub.

After Brian finished washing her, he took her out and carried her to back to the room. He lay her on the table as Scarlett started to giggle, this is the best spa treatment ever! she thought, I am completely relax, like I have no worries, she look at Brian as he started pulling something out of the bag.

'I think we need to get you in one of these' he said as he held an adult diaper up.

Scarlett looked at the diaper, she doesn't need diapers, does she? she remember what she read earlier in the magazine about celebrities getting kidnapped and being treated like babies. Her eyes widened as the diaper was slid under her ass. 'No...... no.......' she moaned sadly as her legs was lifted up, 'me no baby....' but Brian powdered her ass as he place the plastic up between her thigh and tape the diaper around her waist.

Scarlett looked at the diaper, waving her arms and legs around like a baby as her face scrunches up, about to cry. 'bab....bab...baby...' she sobbed as Brian lift her up, Scarlett could feel her resistance disappearing rapidly, she needs to call Anne Hathaway, call for help. As Brain carried her past the reception desk, she try to call out to her, 'Help, help.....me no baby.....' she called out but the receptionist just smiled and waved.

'awwww your baby is so cute'

Scarlett stomach dropped, she sees me as a baby? That article is true as Brian carried her out to a car with lots of Giant Car Seats in the back. She was place in one as Brian buckled her in, the belt spreading acrossed her body so she doesn't fall out. As Brian sat in the front and started to drive the car, Scarlett started banging on the window to on-lookers, 'help! help me! please!' some people look but instead of a grown naked adult in a diaper, they see a cute little baby girl playing in the back.

Scarlett gave up, as she started to cry like a baby in the back. Brian just place the pacifier in her mouth so he could drive peacefully. Scarlett suck on the paci as she started to feel alot better. she should do something but she can't remember, she look down on her belly as she giggled, she started shaking her legs as her thighs was so long, she then felt a shift in her bowels so she just sat there while she shit in her diaper. Brian smelled the stink as he gasp, making Scarlett laugh.

Sarah had just finished changing Karen Gillan's diaper, Karen giggled as she got off the table and crawl to play with Cobie Smulders, She seems to enjoy her new life, thought Sarah as she felt the plastic of her own diaper under her dress. This isn't fair! why is she diapered? she thought angrily as she picked Jenna Coleman up, Sarah notice that Jenna was sucking on the pacifier, Sarah took it out of her mouth and put it in her bra, she could use this later as Miley Cyrus came in and saw Jenna crying.

'Sarah! can't you keep her quiet?' she came and took Jenna from her arms, 'there there, let mummy make it all better' she sat on a chair, with Jenna on her lap as she pulled out her boob, making Jenna suckle on it. Sarah watched as Miley moaned, getting turn on by this. Sarah then saw Emma Stone crying, wearing a poop-filled diaper, Sarah then went to giver her a diaper change, she could get Miley later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which Celebrity should be diapered next?

• 5 weeks later...