LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

August 2014 AB/DL/Littles Coffee Meet

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup: hot coffee for a hot summer....who would have thought??? :o

They do sell Iced coffee do they not? Don't drink any coffee but just say'n :P Glad you had a good showing. Would always like to know at least a number of people if not screen names had they be members here, if they all are okay with that. Helps us see who is active in the community :)

The only way I survive gatherings at Starbucks in Summer is with a Frapaccino grande with a shot of espresso & whip cream. I think the count was seven, with a couple of littles attending for the first time. Conversations ranged from how great it was not to live in Minnesota, how to sew your own plushies and diaper AB\DL t shirts available from Zazzle (my contribution). After awhile we had the outside pretty much to ourselves and it was great when they turned on the misters and cooled things down a bit. Oh, and then there was the fire. Dense smoke came wafting across the parking lot from the west. Turned out a diesel generators fuel supply went up in flames. Firetrucks everywhere, even made the evening news. So very entertaining gathering, doubt we can have that much excitement next month.
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw that Arizona and Phoenix got some serious flash flooding couple days ago :o might need something a bit more absorbent next month ;) or most everything will be wet :P

Seriously, hope no one here was involved in that mess...UGH! and the meeting area is the same and hasn't been washed away or badly damaged. :(