LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Summer'S Vacation

Guest clinediap

Guest clinediap

I don't plan on this story being nearly as long as my previous stories have been, but we'll see what happens. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter One

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" Summer rolled her eyes, flopping down onto her old bed, formerly so familiar, yet now so strangely unlike the one in her dorm, with a sigh. "I've been here five minutes, and you shove this off on me?!"

"You've been here two day. And it's not that bad," her mother tried to tell her. "Really, you're making a very big deal about this. It would take one afternoon, sweetie, and then you can spend the rest of the week doing whatever you want."

"Umm, no, I can't," Summer reminded her. "Because I'm already spending every day with her."

"We can hire a babysitter," her mother sighed. "I just thought it would be good for you to spend a little time with her, if you didn't have anything else to do. You two really haven't spent that much time together since the wedding, you know, and she is your little sister now."

"You know, my friends went to Myrtle Beach this week," Summer pouted.

"And your friends have jobs," her mother said. "Or rich parents. You have neither."

"Why do I have to do this?" Summer whined. "It's not like she actually needs a training bra yet. She's nine - she's still flat as a board."

"Her friends are starting to wear them, and she's feeling left out. And I thought it would be a nice thing for you to do because maybe it wouldn't be as embarrassing for her that way. I'm sure you remember how shy you were when I took you to get your first one... Wouldn't you have liked to have a big sister to take you instead?"

Summer sighed. "Step-sister," she corrected unhappily. "I guess..."

"Good," her mother smiled. "She'll be thrilled!"

"Aren't we all?" Summer grumbled sarcastically as her mother left her room. This was not how she'd wanted to spend her spring break. She'd been mentioning the Myrtle Beach trip to her mother every time she called her since she'd heard about it, way back at the beginning of the school year, hoping she would get the hint, give her some plane tickets and hotel reservations for her Christmas present, to make her first year at college really special. But, of course, there had been a new kid in the family that year, an actual kid, and she'd been the one to get the cool presents.

"Oh," her mother popped her head back into the room, "and the office called and said I needed to come in for a little while today, so could you be a dear and keep an eye on Val for me?"

"Fine," Summer pouted. "But you'd better hire that babysitter for the rest of the week!"

"Of course, dear. Have fun!"

Summer threw a pillow at her closing bedroom door in frustration. This was all so unfair! Not that she really had anything else to do - none of the colleges her friends from back home went to had spring breaks that lined up with hers, so none of them were home. And her mother was right, in that she didn't have a job, so she couldn't really go shopping. Maybe she could insist that her parents pay her for watching Valerie, though, at least enough for her to pick up a new blouse at the mall later that week.

She heard the sound of her mother's car pulling out of the driveway and got up, shuffling her way down to the kitchen, still in her nightshirt and sleep shorts, expecting to find Valerie, if she was even up, dressed the same. Instead, the girl was fully dressed, clad in a pair of faded, well-worn jeans and a long pink T-shirt. Summer looked her over as she grabbed herself an apple for breakfast, reaffirming her assessment that the girl had no need whatsoever for a training bra, but decided it would be best not to bring that up with her. She wasn't a bad kid - Summer felt a little empathy with her, being saddled with a name like that - but she never really knew how to talk to her. She was a smart kid, and rather shy a lot of the time, neither of which were things Summer would consider herself.

"Morning," Valerie told her, looking up from her cereal, her legs swinging back and forth under her chair.

"Yeah, mornin'," Summer nodded. "So... What are you up to today?"

"We're gonna play some softball," Val said. "You could probably play, too, if you wanted..."

"Umm, no thanks," Summer scoffed. "You play softball?"

"Not very well," the girl admitted with a blush, "but we're the only ones in the neighborhood with a big enough backyard. And mom said it would help me make friends, so..."

Summer bristled slightly at hearing this kid call her mother 'mom', biting down into her apple. "Well, be careful," she told her. "Don't try to catch the ball with your head or anything." She took the apple back up to her room to finish it, flipping open her laptop to check her e-mail and Facebook.

She hadn't realized just how much time had passed until she heard a frantic knocking at her door. She blinked her eyes, which felt rather heavy again already, and glanced down at the taskbar, surprised to see that it was almost noon already. "Chill out, there's leftovers in the fridge for lunch," she called through her door.

"Summer, please, you have to help us," Val begged, sounding on the edge of tears.

Sighing, Summer got up from her desk and walked over to her door, pulling it open. The smaller girl burst through, latching her arms around her waist, sniffling. "Jeez, calm down," Summer told her, patting her back a little awkwardly. "What happened? Did you guys accidently kill a drifter and you need my help to hide the body?"

"It's not funny!" Val declared, pushing away and staring up at Summer, seemingly shocked, and a little hurt, at her reaction.

"Sweetie, I'm sure it's not nearly as big a deal as you're making it out to be," Summer said. "What happened?"

"Well, we were playing, and I was in the outfield, because I can't really throw, and Billy was up at bat, and he hit a ball right in my direction, but I wasn't really paying attention, so I didn't catch it, and it just went zooming past me, and over the fence, and..."

As Valerie paused for a moment to catch her breath, Summer filled in the rest of the details for herself. "That's why you set up the diamond the other way! You never hit, or kick, or throw, or anything, towards her house! What's the matter with you?!"

Valerie blushed, staring down at her feet. "W-Well, I didn't know! I haven't lived here all my life, I don't know all that stuff..."

"It's common sense, Val! Jesus!" She sighed as she watched the girl's face crumple up, rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry. I should have told you. So, what, ball went in her window?" Valerie nodded. "And nobody else had another one you could use?"

"Well, Johnny has another one, but the one we lost was Anita's lucky one, and she got real mad at me for not catching it, and she said if I don't get it back, she won't let me sit with her at lunch anymore..."

"Do you like sitting with her?" Summer tried to remember which of the neighborhood kids Anita was. She couldn't quite picture her, but she was pretty sure she remembered her being a little snot.

"Not really," Valerie admitted, "but it's better than sitting by myself..."

Summer began to ask if she didn't have some other friends, then decided that pointing out how pathetic her social skills were wasn't the best way to comfort her step-sister, who looked to be on the verge of tears. "Oh, calm down, you little cry-baby. Why does she have a lucky baseball anyway?" she grumbled, digging through her drawers for an outfit to throw on.

"Well, she got it when..." Valerie piped up helpfully.

"Rhetorial question, Val," Summer held her hand up to stop the yapping. "Look, go wait in the kitchen, and I'll be down in a minute." She pulled on a short denim skirt and a white, midriff baring, tank top, then made her way downstairs. Valerie tagged along silently behind her as she left the house, walking across the yard. The other kids had already scattered, making Summer feel even more annoyed about having to do this.

The house next door was old, shutters just barely held on, a porch out front that looked as if it would collapse as soon as anything set foot on it. If Summer didn't know any better, she'd have assumed it was abandoned, had been for years. She might also have thought that a baseball sized hole in the window would only add to the place's mystique, but she knew better than to mention that to the owner.

With any luck, she wouldn't be in, though with the way Summer's day was going, that was quite unlikely. The woman looked just as old as the house, if not older, and had ever since Summer had been old enough to look for her. She came outside only every now and then, usually to yell at some kids for misbehaving, with lungs much louder than you'd expect from a person who looked so withered and decrepit otherwise. As with any creepy old woman, the children in the neighborhood had branded her a witch. Summer knew that was ridiculous, and yet she couldn't help but feel the slightest bit nervous as she pushed open the gate, stepping into the woman's yard.

She turned back, seeing Val standing on the other side of the fence anxiously, edging slowly closer. "Just wait here," she said, watching the look of relief flood over the girl. "Don't say I never did anything for you," she mumbled under her breath, wondering if she could use this as leverage to get out of the shopping trip later that week, as she marched up to the front door and, gathering her courage, knocked.

• Like 2

Oh, My, Yes, you have created another super story. I cannot wait to read more.

However, please do not stop the Melissa story. That also is so much fun. There we are in a cliff hanger.

Sounds like a Start of a long, interesting Vacation for Summer & Valerie. I'm looking forward to the Continuation, Please Continue.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Guest clinediap

Oh, My, Yes, you have created another super story. I cannot wait to read more.

However, please do not stop the Melissa story. That also is so much fun. There we are in a cliff hanger.

Thanks! But I'm not sure what other story you're referring to, there... Think you have me confused with someone else, since the only two other stories I've posted here are both finished ^-^

A million apologies. ClineDiap. Mea culpa, maximum mea culpa. I did indeed confuse you with G Climent, the talented author of saga "Melissa"

Thanks! But I'm not sure what other story you're referring to, there... Think you have me confused with someone else, since the only two other stories I've posted here are both finished ^-^

Guest clinediap

Chapter Two

At first there was no answer, making Summer begin to debate whether it would be better to leave right away, and have Val tell Anita to buy herself a new lucky baseball, or find some smaller, more convenient, lucky charm, or to break in and hope that the lack of answer was from the old woman being on one of her few outings into the wide world beyond her own home. She knocked again, then reached down for the doorknob to see if it was locked.

Right before she touched it, it, and the door attached to it, swung open, making her gasp slightly. She wondered if the woman had been watching her, waiting for just that moment to announce her presence, though a quick glance revealed that the window nearest the door was boarded up, and there was no peephole in the door itself.

"What do you want?" the woman asked, squinting at her. She looked the same as she ever had to Summer, which was to say old. She was leaning on a large wooden cane that looked very much like she'd just pulled a limb off a tree and gotten rid of most of the larger protruding branches. When she'd been young - if she ever had been - she seemed like she would have been quite tall, but now, hunched over her walking stick as she was, she had to glare up at Summer. When she spoke, Summer could see the few remaining teeth in her mouth, seemingly stuck into her jawbone at random angles and intervals.

It was enough to make the smile Summer forced onto her own face quite a chore to maintain. "Hi..." she said, holding out her hand for a moment, then pulling it away, not knowing if the woman would want to shake hands with her, or, if she did, if Summer herself actually wanted to touch her. "I live next door, and some of the kids were playing in my yard earlier..."

"Yes, I heard them," the woman's voice creaked. "You could have told them to keep it down some."

"Well, I wasn't watching them," Summer told her quickly, "but you know how kids are."

"Who was watching them?"

"What? Well, that's not really the point..."

"They were in your yard... Shouldn't you have been paying attention to them?"

Summer's smile began to quiver, as she fought to keep the annoyance from her voice. "Well, it's my step-sister's yard, too, so I guess she was in charge." She turned, gesturing behind her, only to see that Valerie had run off. "What a little wimp," she rolled her eyes. "Anyway, she's the reason I'm here... See, I don't know if you heard or not, but during their game, one of the kids hit a ball through one of your windows. And my sister was supposed to have caught it, but she's too much of a chicken to do it herself, so she made me do it. Now, I'm sure you can talk to my parents, and they can dock her allowance for a little while to pay for your window, but for now, I was hoping I could just get the ball."

"I know you..." the woman said, having seemingly not heard a word Summer had just said.

"I've lived next to you all my life," Summer reminded her, "So, yeah, you do... But, like I was saying..."

"Oh, yes," the woman nodded, hobbling slightly closer, Summer backing away as much as she dared without seeming rude. "You're that Autumn girl..."

"Summer," she corrected automatically.

"That's right," the woman nodded again. "I remember you... Your mother used to let you toddle around the backyard in just your diaper..."

Summer blushed. "I guess.... That was a while ago, though..."

"And I remember you and your friends covered my house in toilet paper on Halloween one year... A nasty prank, it took me days to get it all cleaned up..."

"What?" Summer shook her head. "No, I would never do that!"

"I saw that, and I thought that surely anyone who would do such a thing must just not know the correct usage for toilet paper... Why, I'm sure if we took that skirt off you right now, we'd see that your panties are quite a mess, aren't they?"

Summer's face turned red, hardly able to believe the turn this conversation had taken. When she'd come to the porch to ask about the baseball, she never expected her underwear to be a topic of conversation, and she had never expected to be discussing that topic with any old women. "That's none of your business," she said quickly. "And it's not the point, because I had nothing to do with that!"

"But that's only to be expected," the woman droned on. "Someone like you who tries to push the responsibility for what happened to my window off on your poor little sister is surely not mature enough to keep her panties clean."

"That isn't my fault! I'm HELPING that little cry-baby by coming here, when I could have just sent her!"

"It's funny... I thought those days of you toddling by in your diapers were a long time ago... But maybe I'm wrong, if you aren't old enough to be more responsible than your nine year old sister..."

"I'm more responsible than her!" Summer protested. "I was just busy this morning, and didn't have time to watch a bunch of kids play softball. Nobody got hurt, just your stupid window, now will you please just let me have the ball?!" She was really starting to get frustrated now, on the verge of stomping back to her own house and making Valerie continue this conversation if she really did want the baseball returned.

"Clearly you aren't," the woman said, tapping her cane on the porch in a way that made Summer back a few more steps away, scared her feet would be caught under it. "You can't even make it to the bathroom on time without her help."

Summer's head swam for a moment, until she shook it, telling herself she was just dumbstruck by the sheer absurdity of what the woman had said. "Umm, excuse me?"

"You're excused," the woman told her, hobbling back into the house and closing the door behind her. Annoyed, Summer beat on the door with her fist, trying to make her open back up, but there was no response, no matter how long she waited. Finally, with an impatient growl, Summer turned and walked back home, slamming the door behind her.

"If you want it, go get it yourself," she told Valerie, who was sitting at the table eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"O-Okay," Valerie stared up at her, eyes a little wider than usual. Summer realized she had been yelling, but couldn't bring herself to apologize for it.

"I see you found some lunch," she said instead.

"Uh-huh," Valerie nodded. "But we're out of bananas, so I haven't had any fruit..."

"There's apples," Summer pointed out.

Valerie squirmed on her seat. "They're not cut..." she whined.

"Eat them whole."

Valerie blushed slightly. "Umm... Well, that's how I lost my first tooth, when I was in first grade, so I... umm... I don't really like to eat them that way anymore..."

Summer rolled her eyes, barely suppressing a, 'Seriously?' as she stared down at the little girl who was obviously quite serious about this. "Well, you do know how an apple goes from being whole to cut up, don't you?"

"I'm... not really supposed to use knives...." Valerie blushed again at the look Summer gave her. "I mean... I could probably do it, but..."

"No, no, I wouldn't want the baby to hurt herself," Summer snorted, getting out a knife and slicing an apple into several slices. "Is this good enough, or do I need to grind them up into baby food?" She tossed the knife into the sink and headed upstairs, hardly able to believe that anyone, even a senile old woman, could so much as suggest that Valerie was more mature than her.

• Like 3

I like this story the baseball into the window, & having to deal with the Neighbor is an interesting Storyline. Makes me wonder who is really more immature, Summer, or Valerie? In any case, Please Continue,

Guest clinediap

Chapter Three

Summer started to go into her room, then decided to make a detour, the old woman's crazy accusation that she was incapable of making it to the bathroom without the help of her little step-sister, not even half her age, still echoing in her mind. She did have to pee, a little anyway, although she probably would have waited if it hadn't been for what the woman had said. There was no reason it should have bothered her so much, that she should have thought of it as anything more than senile rambling, yet, for whatever reason, it did.

So she felt unjustly proud of herself when she stepped into the bathroom, closing the door, nowhere close to having a problem with making it there on time, without anyone's help. "Stupid old bitch," she shook her head with a sneer, starting over towards the toilet, not noticing the bar of soap on the dish by the sink starting to shake slightly. "Talking about me in diapers... Hell, I bet she wears 'em..."

It would have been impossible to tell, with the huge, billowy, flowered dress she'd had on, but that thought amused Summer, bringing a small smile to her lips, even though she knew it was wrong. It lasted until she reached down with one hand to toss open the toilet lid. "Huh?" She tried again, with the same results - the lid wouldn't budge. Brow furrowed, she squatted down a little to get a better position, putting one hand on each side, but no matter how hard she tried, it wouldn't lift so much as a centimeter, almost as if the whole toilet, seat, lid, and all, were all a single piece, some strange sculpture meant only to appear to be functional.

Except of course, that she knew that wasn't the case. She'd used that toilet a thousand times, at least, and never had any sort of problem like this. It had to be some kind of weird practical joke, she thought - maybe Valerie had made up that story about the baseball to get her out of the house while she superglued it all together. Summer couldn't imagine the girl as a prankster, but perhaps one of her supposed friends had put her up to it. Either way, she was going to be in big trouble when her dad got home and she had to explain this.

She jumped a little as she straightened up, feeling the towels hung on the rod behind her brushing against her, having not realized she was so close to them, rolling her eyes at herself for being so jumpy. This was annoying, sure, but ultimately not a huge deal - she'd just go to the bathroom in her mom and Donald's room. She might get a lecture about paying closer attention to what Valerie was up to when she was alone with her, though after she explained what she'd been doing instead, she was sure at least her mother would understand why she hadn't that time.

She opened her mouth to shout down and tell Val that her joke wasn't funny, and she wouldn't be covering for her, only to nearly gag as she felt something large forcing its way into her mouth. Her eyes went wide and her hands leapt upwards, only to be jerked backwards roughly as she felt soft fabric wrapping around them. She tried to let out a scream of panic, not knowing what in the world was happening, but with her mouth stuffed as it was, hardly any noise was able to get out.

She turned her head, trying to get some idea of what had grabbed her, a little shocked to see that it was only the towels, having somehow gotten twisted around her wrists. She tried to pull a hand free, then nearly fainted from surprise as she watched the towel jerk back, pulling her closer to the wall. This couldn't be happening, it had to be some strange dream, and yet she could feel it all, including the increasing tightness around her wrists, and could taste whatever was in her mouth. It was an odd taste, fresh, but chemically, and it wasn't until she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, saw the bubbles at the edge of her mouth, that she realized it was soap.

That glance confirmed that there was nothing behind her but the towels, too, no matter how absurd that seemed. She squirmed against their grip again, skin crawling as she felt them wrapping around her arms, slithering up them like snakes, then let out a muffled yell as they spun her around so she was facing the wall. It was then that she felt the soap spring to life inside her, rather than merely serving to keep her quiet. It flopped inside her mouth for a moment like a large, square fish, then slid out a few inches, just enough to make her believe she had hope before going back inside, where it made a full circle, lathering up her tongue, pushing out her cheeks, sudsing up the roof of her mouth, before coming back out and repeating the whole thing.

To make things worse, she saw something else moving from the corner of her eye as she was trying to cope with that, and she turned her head to see the hand towel floating towards her, coiling itself into a cloth snake. She didn't have time to process how absurd this whole thing was, how impossible it was, only to whimper as she worried about what it was going to do as it flew behind her. She felt its "head", such as it was, worm its way into the waist band of her skirt, and then into her panties, leaving her squirming and whimpering helplessly.

A moment later, she felt a rush of cool air on her bottom as the hand towel zipped downward, taking her clothes with it, leaving her pale, tender ass on full display. She tried to beg for mercy - though who she was asking, she didn't know - but managed only to dribble a trails of suds down her face, dripping down onto her shirt. Behind her, the towel wriggled out from under the skirt and floated back up. It brushed up against her bottom again, pausing as she flinched, then coiled itself tighter, one end moving away from her. It stayed there for a moment, then flicked inwards rapidly, leaving a red mark across Summer's backside.

Summer clenched her teeth in pain, managing to trap the soap for a second or two before it managed to dislodge itself, plenty slippery now with her saliva. She wasn't sure how long the punishment went on, until, at last, the door opened and she found herself shoved outward by the towels, landing on her stomach in the hall as the bathroom door slammed shut behind her.

"Are you okay?!" Valerie yelled from downstairs.

Summer could hear her feet coming closer, made herself calm down, delay the freak-out that she could finally have with her mouth free, long enough to call, "I just slipped, I'm fine!", though it took her a few tries, the first couple interrupted as she gagged on the soap suds still filling her mouth. She scrambled to her room, hands shaking as she shut her door and looked down at herself.

Her top half of her shirt was soaked and soapy, and her skirt was still around her ankles. Wincing, she turned to get a look at her bottom in the mirror - it could definitely not be called pale anymore, as it was now glowing red. She pulled up her panties and skirt, whimpering as she saw that the marks of her punishment extended down below the hem. She couldn't even think about sitting down, so she laid down on her stomach, hugging her pillow to her fearfully. "What the hell is going on?" she wondered, shivering from the shock of what she'd just been through.

"That was impossible... Impossible..." There was no way anything like what she'd just seen could possibly happen, and yet, she had the marks to prove that, somehow, it had. It was almost like magic, but that was, of course, ridiculous. Except that she'd just had an argument with someone rumored to be a witch... She shook her head at the very thought, knowing that was all just the talk of dumb neighborhood kids, though she had to say the words, "There's no such thing as witches," out loud to reassured herself of that fact.

She hadn't been expecting a response, so her heart nearly stopped as those words seemed to get a good chuckle out of a disembodied voice. It was too old to be Valerie, though she thought it sounded a little too young for the old woman. And it was most definitely not her, which was the most worrisome, seeing as she was the only person in the room.

"Oh, God," she whimpered, squeezing the pillow tighter to her. "I'm going crazy..."

• Like 3

Wow, this is really good, & the punishment came as an unexpected twist. I wonder if the neighbor is responsible? I wonder if Valerie will find out about Summer's Punishment, Please Continue,

Guest diaperboykcmo

I hope Summer ends up in some baby Pampers, drinking a bottle. Maybe her friends will have to babysit. Her little sister will of course tease her big baby sister

Guest clinediap

Chapter Four

She laid on her bed for several minutes, recovering her breath and, hopefully, her sanity, as she felt the stinging in her bottom slowly turn into a dull ache that made it slightly more tolerable. Finally, she started to sit up, then thought better of it and got to her feet, where she began to nervously pace back and forth beside her bed, trying to come up with a rational explanation for what had just occurred.

She did have to admit that it was awfully convenient that it had happened right after she'd visited the old woman, who had made such a big deal about her bathroom habits. But, barring actual magic, there was no way she could be behind it. Summer thought back to their talk, and she was certain that they'd never so much as touched, so she couldn't have injected her with any drugs. And she hadn't offered any food, not that Summer would have been stupid enough to eat any.

In fact, the only thing she'd eaten that day was an apple. The only bad thing she'd ever heard of happening with apples was razors being put in them... Well, and the witch's apple from Sleeping Beauty, but she hadn't fallen asleep. More likely, if this thing was food related, it was because she was hungry, but she'd never heard of hunger hallucinations causing the kind of pain she was feeling.

Actually, as far as she knew, no kind of hallucination caused that. Something had actually gone down in that bathroom, whether it had happened just as she though she'd seen it or not. Much as she liked to think it had been her imagination, or the effect of someone dosing her with something strange, there was no denying the red hue of her bottom poking out from her skirt every time she walked past her mirror.

Was it possible the house was haunted? She didn't really believe in ghosts, but she still found them more realistic than witches. Except that there had never been any other kind of haunting stuff going on, and she'd lived in that house all her life. And, other than the laugh she'd thought she'd heard, which she was willing to admit could have just been in her mind, it seemed to be localized in the bathroom, which seemed odd. She was sure her mother would have told her if someone had gotten murdered in the bathroom since she'd been away at school.

As much as she wanted to deny it, and as crazy as it sounded, everything seemed to be pointing towards that old woman actually being a witch, but Summer just couldn't accept it. If she really could use magic, why live in such a crappy house? Why put up with the neighborhood kids making fun of her? And why, when she got tired of that, would she decide to take it all out on Summer, of all people?

No, there had to be something more to it. Summer shook her head with a sigh, glancing down as she heard her stomach growl. Perhaps she should re-think the whole hunger pangs thing... Maybe she'd been so hungry she'd passed out and fell on her tailbone hard, and the rest of it had been a weird dream before she woke up. She wasn't sure how likely that actually was, but it was at least something she could solve. She started to head out her door and down to the kitchen for some lunch, then remembered the state of her backside. Not knowing whether Val was still in the kitchen or not, she decided to change into something a bit more concealing, slipping into a pair of capris, and, as her shirt was still quite wet and sticky, a T-shirt.

She was quite glad she did, as, sure enough, Valerie was still pouting at the kitchen table. She glanced up when she saw her step-sister enter the room, cocking her head to one side. "Did you change?" she asked.

Summer couldn't help but blush, feeling rather embarrassed to be standing there, in front of a little kid, having just, at the very least, imagined that she'd been punished like a child by a bunch of inanimate objects. "No," she lied, hurrying to the fridge and pulling out some chicken, left over from the night before, putting it onto a plate and sticking it into the microwave. She got herself a glass of water, then had to fight not to spit the first sip back up automatically, as the water, infused with the bits of soap still stuck in her mouth, reminded her that the spanking was not the only thing she'd been through. Not only did that make her passing-out theory seem less likely, it also made the thought of eating less appetizing, but the microwave was pinging at her to tell her it was done, and Valerie was already staring intently at her, as if she knew Summer was hiding something and was trying to work out what.

"Why don't you go to Anita's house and apologize?" Summer suggested as she realized the girl would only get more suspicious if she didn't sit down when she ate. "I'm sure she's had time to cool down, and she'll understand..."

"She's hanging out with her friends today," Valerie said sulkily.

"And you're not one of them?" Summer asked.

"I don't know," Valerie shrugged, "but her other ones are mean."

"I'm sure you just need to get to know them." Trying to kill time until she could get rid of her sister, Summer started putting salt and pepper onto her food, and digging through the silverware drawer as if she couldn't find one of the dozen forks right in front of her.

"I do know them," Valerie pouted. "They're in a higher grade, so they don't eat lunch with us, but they always make fun of me if they run into me in the halls, or the bathroom."

"Ah," Summer nodded, remembering the training bra she'd reluctantly agreed to help her buy. That must be the real reason. "Well, go play outside, then, it's too nice for you to be all cooped up."

"I was outside this morning," Valerie pointed out. "And you've been cooped up all day..."

"I'm older," Summer said, starting to get annoyed. She moved on to getting out the bread and some cheese and making a sandwich, "I've already gotten plenty of sun in my lifetime. And I'm not growing anymore. Go on."

"I'll go out later," Valerie shrugged. "Do you want to watch a movie or something with me while you eat?"

"Not really... But you go ahead and watch something."

"Oh," Valerie's face fell. "Well, I don't really have anything I want to watch, I just thought..."

"You know what? I think I'm gonna eat in my room. I'm working on some homework, so... Yeah, I'll be up there," Summer declared, grabbing her sandwich and hurrying back up to her room.

She regretted giving up that way a moment or two later, however, as she bit into the sandwich, finding that, like her water, it tasted much like the soap that had been forced into her. She considered going to grab her glass of water from the counter, but didn't want to look like even more of a ditz to Valerie. She considered just not eating the rest of the sandwich, but, unless Valerie really did go out to play, she might see Summer taking the remainder into the kitchen, and would surely hear the garbage disposal in the sink running and wonder what was going on. And they'd had ant problems before, so she wasn't about to just let it sit around in her room. She briefly thought about throwing it out her window, but that seemed risky, too. Sure, someone dog could wander by and get rid of the evidence for her... Or it could just sit there until her mom got home, and then she'd have to think of some reason for it to be there, right under her window.

So she choked down her soap-tinged chicken, standing up, starting to squirm as she got closer to finishing, the need to pee that had led her into the ambush in the bathroom getting slowly more urgent. She still had no idea what had happened, but, despite herself, when she went out and stood in front of the bathroom door, her heart began to pound wildly and her palms began to sweat. Would it happen again? She wasn't sure if she could take any more...

After a minute or two of procrastination, she decided to go to the bathroom in her mother's room instead. It was smaller, made even more so by the questionable decision to put the linen closet in there, with a walk in shower instead of a full bathtub, but there was a toilet, and that was all she really needed. She slipped into the bedroom, closing the door behind her, and then into the bathroom, pulling the pocket door shut as well. She felt a bit silly as she did it, as if she were hiding from her own bathroom, but she couldn't help it, and even found herself tip-toeing to the toilet.

She reached down to pull open the lid, only to let out a desperate, "Son of a bitch," when it didn't budge, just like the other one. Quickly, she turned and ran for the door, only to be stopped dead in her tracks, arms nearly pulled out of their sockets as a towel wrapped itself around each of them, tugging her to a stop before she could do so herself. She let out a gasp of pain, at which point she found her mouth once again filled with a bar of soap. She grunted and groaned helplessly, struggling to break free as she felt the towels pulling her backwards.

She wasn't sure where they were taking her until she had gotten past the door of the lined closet, and it swung open. Towels began to tumble out onto the floor, where they wriggled to life to her horror. The first two stayed on the floor, where they slithered toward her like a pair of cloth snakes. She shifted her feet to try to keep away, but with her arms being held, she couldn't get away, and she felt them wrap around her ankles, pulling them apart, leaving her standing in the middle of the bathroom, spread eagle.

The next two sprang to life as they hit the floor, seeming to almost bounce back up, floating like a pair of ghosts toward her. She began to cry as she saw them, not knowing what they could they planning to do, yet knowing that, no matter what it was, she couldn't stop it. Held as she was, she could just barely wriggle her middle, and move her head, neither of which were likely to dissuade them. Sure enough, they almost seemed attracted to her thrashing pelvis, flying right up to it. She let out a quiet but desperate wail as the first snuck its way down the front of her capris and she felt it inside her panties, against her sensitive skin, sure that this was the prelude to another spanking.

To her surprise, she was wrong. Instead of pulling her pants down, the towel simply continued creeping its way inside them, sliding further into her panties, past her still hurting bottom, and out the other side, where it turned around and did the same from the other side, doubling itself up. The second towel did the same, leaving her with a noticeable bulge in the crotch of her pants, and the rather uncomfortable sensation that she had something alive in her panties - which were straining to contain the bulk, leg holes cutting into her skin almost painfully - with her.

She was so busy gawking at that, she didn't notice the final object to make its way out of the closet until it was hovering right in front of her. She glanced up in surprise as she saw it, wondering what the feather duster was planning to do, then began to fight against her bonds as she saw it push itself against the hem of her shirt and then rise up, leaving her tummy exposed. A moment later, it started to tickle her mercilessly, as she laughed into the soap in her mouth, no matter how hard she tried not to.

The towels in her underwear were helping, too, squirming and brushing against her, leaving her whole body squirming as much as it possibly could in the position it was in. The result was inevitable - she couldn't do anything to stop it, couldn't even cross her legs or clamp her hands between them to try to delay it - but no less humiliating for that, as her near-silent pangs of laughter were cut short as her bladder gave way, warm urine cascading into the thick, soft cloth between her legs.

She began to cry again, hardly able to believe what she had done, been forced to do. She began to shout a series of swear words into her makeshift gag, the only way she could think of to release some of her anger, although, unfortunately for her, those seemed to wake the it up, earning her another soaping despite her protests.

She wasn't sure how long it lasted, only that, while it was going on, she couldn't wait for it to end, but when it did, she found herself wishing it hadn't, as it stopped only when she heard a knock on the pocket door. She gasped through her mouthful of suds, trying, unsuccessfully to call out that she was in there. She felt the towels around her limbs moving, shoving her down onto her bottom, where the towels in her pants were now wet and squishy, and not nearly thick enough to keep the very act of sitting from being uncomfortable. Unused to the bulk, she found her legs spreading out naturally in front of her. There was another knock, as she watched the towels hang themselves back up, or float back into the linen closet.

The last thing to return to its rightful place was the soap, right as the door began to slide open, leaving Summer no time to request just another minute, or to do anything but sit there and drool onto her already damp shirt, legs splayed, the thick padding between them clearly visible, as her mother stepped into the room.

• Like 4

Yes indeed this story is interesting. I really do wonder who is adminstering the punishment to Summer? Please Continue,

Guest clinediap

Chapter Five

"What in the world is going on?!" her mother insisted a few moments later, after a look of shock froze itself on her face for just long enough to worry Summer that she'd given her a heart attack or something.

"I, uh... I can explain..." Summer said feebly, though, obviously, she couldn't. What was she going to say? The bathroom made her do it? If she told her mother what had actually happened, she'd probably find herself in an insane asylum by the end of the week, rather than back at school. Her mother glared down at her, arms crossed, waiting for Summer's brain.

"It's simple, actually," was the first thing to pop out of her mouth. "See, Valerie was in the other bathroom, and she was just taking forever... So I came in here..."

"I don't care that you used my bathroom," her mother told her, exasperated, "if you'd just used it instead of your pants." Summer looked down, wondering how her mother knew that, as she hadn't come up with any ideas to explain the towels, only to see that there was a small wet spot on the crotch of her capris, making her blush. "And... Are those my towels?" Summer's mouth opened, but this time nothing came out at all, as her mother pulled her to her feet, then yanked open the front of her pants. "Summer! What is the matter with you?!"

Tears sprang to Summer's eyes, though she had to admit she was starting to feel a bit cried out for the day. "It was just... I mean..."

"Go to your room," her mother ordered.

"Mom, I'm eighteen, you can't..."

"Now!"

Summer jumped and scurried off to her room, the towels feeling rather thick and bulky between her legs, not to mention wet. She thought about taking them down to the laundry room, but, despite her protest that she was too old to be sent to her room, she was afraid of what would happen if she wasn't in there when her mother was ready to talk to her again, so she kept her whole shameful ensemble on.

There was no doubt in her mind now that, somehow, this really did have to be magic, something she knew absolutely nothing about. That was something she needed to rectify, so she could have some shot at defending herself, so as she waited, she got onto her computer and started Googling. She got a lot of pages telling her how to pull off card tricks, as if she were going to be entertaining a bunch of six year olds at a birthday party, and the pages of some lame magicians, but nothing terribly useful.

There was one site that seemed like it might be a good place to start, one for a school that claimed to train wizards and witches. It featured a rather beautiful, and strangely familiar looking, old castle on its main page, and declared that, just by finding this page, she was eligible to be taught there. Despite herself, she got excited for a moment before continuing to read on, the whole thing sounding more absurd with every paragraph, until she decided where she was sure she'd seen the castle before - in the Harry Potter movies. Annoyed that she'd gotten taken in by some strange role-playing group, or whatever's, webpage, she clicked away.

Before she could find anything else, she heard a gentle knock on her door. She quickly closed her laptop and went to the door, heart pounding a little faster. She was sure her mother was still annoyed, but she was hoping the softness of the knock meant she was mostly calm, not so mad that she was moving delicately so she didn't break anything. Luckily, it seemed to be the latter.

"I'm sorry I acted the way I did," were the first words out of her mouth as she came in, sitting down on Summer's bed. "I shouldn't have done that... I want you to be able to tell me anything, but I know you won't if that's the way I act when you try. I mean, I've heard about this sort of thing, I just never expected to see it in my own daughter. Not that it's bad! If it's what you enjoy, you're perfectly entitled to it, dear."

"Ummm... Thanks?" Summer forced a smile, wanting to show that she was grateful for the acceptance, even if she had no clue what it was for.

"I was shocked to find out this way, too, of course," her mother continued. "Like I said, you're allowed to enjoy whatever you like, as long as it isn't legal... But I'd prefer if you leave my towels out of it."

"Yeah, I guess," Summer chuckled, still uncertain what her mother thought was happening, but going with it, letting her fill the blanks in herself.

"I do wish you'd told me on your own, though." Summer shrugged, squirming a little in her now clammy get-up. "If you'd just let me know why you wanted me to hire a babysitter this week, I'd have done it."

"I didn't want to be trouble..." Summer was now totally lost, and starting to worry that she'd been going along too easily.

"Don't worry about that," her mother smiled at her. "Now get yourself changed, sweetie. We're going shopping."

"Shopping?"

"Yes, remember? Valerie needs a training bra. And you need some training pants."

Summer's heart stopped for a second. "Tr-training pants?"

"We can go with diapers if you want," her mother backpedaled. "I just thought those would be the best to start with, so you can still wear them and be a big girl if you want."

"I don't... Umm... What are you talking about?"

Her mother smiled sadly at her, reaching out and taking her hand, patting it. "You don't have to hide it anymore, sweetie. I know you're an adult baby, and I'm okay with that. I just need you to be a big girl until we get to the store, and then you can be little just as much as you want this week. It is your vacation, so you should get to spend it however you want."

Summer was still flabbergasted by all this, almost too shocked to even form words. "But I... This isn't... I..."

"You don't need to say anything," her mother told her, standing up and kissing her on the forehead before heading towards the door. "Just put your wet things in the washing machine, and we'll get them cleaned while we're out."

And then she was gone, before Summer could protest. Of course, even if she'd had the chance, she wasn't sure what she'd have said. This was ridiculous, of course, and yet, what was she going to come up with that was any better? After the way she'd been found, there weren't many options, and her mother really seemed to be all right with this one... So wouldn't it be best to just go with it, at least for now? She didn't want to wear training pants, but it wasn't like she had to. What was her mom going to do, check her?

So she changed her clothes yet again, this time going with jeans and another T-shirt, not feeling like dressing up, especially knowing that anything too short would reveal her red bottom, then took her old outfit down to the laundry room, wrapping the towels gingerly up in her capris, wanting to touch them as little as possible. Her mother came in as she was dumping them into the washer, her face brightening as Summer turned around.

"I knew you had some cuter clothes somewhere," she cooed as she started measuring out the laundry soap.

Summer glanced up at her, confused, then looked down at herself, which only made her feel more disoriented. Her plain, black T-shirt was now light blue, featured the Powerpuff Girls, and left her belly button exposed, and her jeans had shrunk into shorts, mercifully long enough to hide her aching bottom, if only just, with a ladybug embroidered on one leg, and ruffles around both leg holes.

"How...?" she began to ask despite herself, unable to keep her disbelief quiet. Her mother turned to look at her, curiously, making her blush again and sputter, "How... How do you really like it?"

"It's adorable, dear," her mother told her. "Now run along upstairs. I'll be there in a minute."

Summer did as she was told, fuming, still confused. She wasn't sure who was doing this, or how, but she was going to find some way to make them sorry. This, she was sure of, even before she and Valerie were ushered into her mother's car - her in the back seat and Valerie in the front - for the trip, where she got to listen to a long lecture to Valerie on how she was the big sister now, but she wasn't to make fun of Summer for it.

• Like 3

Wow this Role-Reversal was a nice surprise that I really didn't see coming. I really think that Summer is both in Shock & Confused at the same time. Please Do Continue!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Awesome! I can't wait for her little sister to feed her some baby food. Since she was the one that made fun of her, and her getting diapered for the first time will be great!

This is good nice she really confused on what here mother talking about and she got to feel like she in corner now not sure how to handle this mess this magic cause her. The only part that got me was the mother knowing about AB world what most people don't it in like the whole new realm of things then a knowing fetish or what not. If that was my mother she would flip and went on war path not calm like you got believe any mother would be like what the Hell!!! on there mind and angry.