LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriend's Sisters Baby

"My Girlfriends' Sisters Baby"

Chapter 5

As I lay there nursing my bottle, Beth and Kim chatted, not about anything in particular, just girl talk, and every now and then, one of them would look down at me sucking on the baby bottle, and smile. Finally, Kim announced she needed some sleep, since her baby would be waking up, crying for a baba and a dry diaper early in the morning.

Kim looked at Beth and asked, "Do you mind", to which Beth replied, "Not at all, knock yourself out"

I had no idea what they were talking about, until, all of a sudden, Kim stuck two fingers into the front of my diaper, then looked at Beth and smiled as she said, "Hims such a big boy, Hims still gots a dry diapey", both girls just laughed when Beth said, "Yea, right, we'll see how long that lasts"

After I finished most of the bottle, I drifted off to sleep, snuggled next to Beth, with her gently patting my diapered bottom. I woke up, it must have been around 3 or 4 a.m., with a dire need to use the bathroom. As I started to slip out of the bed, Beth woke up and asked me what I was doing. I explained to Beth that I just needed to go pee and it was ok and for her to go back to sleep.

Beth sat up and said, "Rob, you lay your butt back down here right now"

I told Beth, once more, of my urgency to use the restroom. Beth slowly and gently pulled me back to the bed, in a laying position, patted my padded crotch and said, "Rob Baby, if you need to go potty, then just go, that's what your diapers are for"

Before I could say anything, Beth put her fingers on my lips, hushing me, and said, "Robby Baby, if Cassidy gets up in the middle of the night to go potty, then so can you, but Honey, we both know she pottys in her diapers and then her mommy changes her in the morning. So you go back nite nite and if you potty in your diaper, then you'll get changed in the morning"

Beth gave me a little kiss on the forehead, patted my diapered crotch one more time, then said, "Now go nite nite baby, we got a busy day planned tomorrow"

I layed there for awhile, contemplating on possibly pleading with Beth, one more time, to allow me to use the bathroom, but then remembered what she said about, once we start, there would be no turning back, so slowly, very slowly, I began to wet my diaper. The warm liquid soon enveloped my crotch area, and then, almost like a tickling sensation, started filling up the seat of my diaper.

It was a warm, exciting sensation as I continued to wet my diaper, but I was peeing way too much. I immediately reached down and felt between my legs, then felt the outside and inner thighs of my plastic pants and then the top of my plastic pants, both front and back, for leaks.

Everywhere I felt was dry, satisfied I had not leaked and wet the bed, I rolled over and snuggled back up to Beth, she patted my head a couple of times and then put her other arm around me as if she was cradling me. I wasn't sure if that was an unconsious action in her sleep or if she had just witnessed me wetting my diaper and the pat on the head was her way of saying, Good job, that's my baby?

When I woke up (it must have been about 8), Beth was already out of bed and up and about. I immediately felt my onesie, at the thighs and the front and the back, it was still dry, but I could feel the clammy dampness in my wet diaper. Feeling an urge to need the bathroom (I knew that rumbling in my tummy was a sign I didn't have long to wait), plus I had to pee again, real bad. I thought about getting up, taking the onesie, plastic pants and wet diaper off and going to the restroom. I could then explain to Beth that she wasn't here and I needed to go really, really bad (I've never used my diapers to poop in, never felt like dealing with the smell or the mess).

As I sat on the edge of the bed, I could hear the plastic krinkling under the sheets, just as my legs hit the floor, the door opened and in walked Kim, carrying Cassidy on her left hip. She smiled at me and said, "Well good morning sleepy head, Beth, I mean your mommy, is in the kitchen fixing us all some breakfast", she then grabbed my hand and said let's go see mommy.

Before I stood up (Slightly embarrassed I was sitting there in front of Kim in a baby onesie, plastic pants and a wet diaper), I told her I needed to change clothes and shower before breakfast. Kim gently pushed me back down on the bed to where my legs were dangling over the edge of the bed, what she did next totally shocked me, she reached inside my onesie and plastic pants on the inner thigh, pulled it open, took a quick peek inside the diaper, then said, "You don't need changed yet baby, you're a little damp but you're not soaked, or poopy, now give me your hand, mommy's got breakfast waiting"

We must have looked a sight, Kim carrying Cassidy on her left hip while she held my hand as I waddled into the kitchen. Beth turned and got a gleam in her eye as she came up to me, hugged me and patted my bottom while she asked Kim if she had changed me. Kim told her no and that I was a little damp but I wasn't stinky yet, both girls laughed.

Kim had me sit down on what looked like an old barstool, just tall enough to make my legs dangle so they couldn't touch the floor. It had straps on it and slots on the sides for a tray to slide in. Once Kim had brought the straps up between my legs, she fastened them behind me at the waist, then slid the tray into the slots, I realized the girls had concocted an actual working high chair that was big enough to hold me. I couldn't have got out of it if I wanted to, so I sat there, somewhat bewildered, but facinated and excited, as my legs dangled in the air.

Cassidy was sat in her high chair, right beside me, and once we were both situated, Beth brought scrambled eggs and toast , on these colorful, plastic, cartoon decorated plates, and sat them down in front of each of us (my plate had a considerable more amount of food then did Cassidys'). Beth then brought, what looked like a big bowl of oatmeal over as I looked at the scrambled eggs and toast, Beth started spooning the oatmeal in my mouth as Kim was doing the same with Cassidy.

When I asked Beth where my fork was so I could eat the eggs, she just laughed and said, look at Cassidy, when I did, I noticed she was eating the eggs and toast, with her fingers, in between spoonfulls of the oatmeal Kim was feeding her.

I turned back to Beth, just in time to see she was getting ready to put a bib on me, as she said, "Oops, almost forgot the babys bib, we wouldn't want a messy baby, now would we"

I knew now, I wasn't getting any silverware, so I slowly started eating the scrambled eggs and toast, in between the spoonfulls of oatmeal Beth was shoveling into my mouth, at times, some of it missing and ending up on my cheeks or dribbling down off my chin into and onto the bib.

I was almost done with breakfast when I felt that familiar rumble in my tummy. I asked Beth, quietly, if I could get down (not telling her why), she said I could get down after I finished ALL my breakfast. Due to the sudden urgency I was feeling, I ate my eggs and toast rather quickly as Beth fed me the last of the oatmeal, just as I was getting ready to ask again, Kim came over with two baby bottles of milk, one for Cassidy and one for me, before I could say anything, Kim stuck the nipple in my mouth and said, "This is a part of a babys breakfast, a very BIG part, and you have to finish your baba before you can get down", both girls laughed, again?

I knew it was just a matter of time and I wasn't sure if I could finish the bottle, so I very quietly told Beth that I needed to use the bathroom, very badly, as quick as possible. Beth responded, loud enough for Kim to hear, "Awwww, does my big baby need to make poopys", humiliated, I nodded my head, yes, as both kim and Beth smiled. Beth looked at me and said, "Robby Baby, if you're truly gonna be treated like a baby, then you have to use your diapers, just like a baby, and that includes making stinky poopys as well as wetting in them"

"Now judging from the condition of your diaper when you woke up this morning, we all know you got the wetting part down pat, now, all you have to do is make a messy diaper and you'll start getting the feel of what it's like to be a baby, then I can truly treat you like a baby, as you so excitedly explained for your fantasy. Now Robby, we had a feeling you would have a problem making poopys in your diapers, so, with that thought in mind and while you and Cassidy are finishing your baba's, Auntie kim has something to tell you"

I continued nursing my bottle and trying to concentrate on what Kim was saying, but as each second passed, I could feel a soft mushyness, that was slowly, but steadily starting to fill the seat of my diaper, without me pushing or even trying. I was shocked as I kept on messing my diaper, without any effort and absolutely no way to stop it, then Kim looked me straight inm the eye and said.....

"Robby Baby, I'm not sure, but by the expression on your face, I'd bet you're experiencing what it's like to poop your diapers without having any control over it at all, just like Cassidy, and every other baby, and Robby, you had best get used to this, at least, for the next ten days"

"Yesterday Robby, before you got here, I paid a little visit to a very dear friend of mine, who also happens to be my doctor. I explained what we wanted to do to help you with your fantasy and she was more then willing to help. She gave me a new laxative powder that mixes with milk, it's as strong as Ducolax but you don't get the cramping and sudden urge to have a bm, and it's as gentle as a baby laxative, it also has a gentle diuretic mixed in, but Robby Baby, the most important ingredient is the powder itself, it automatically coats the lining of the stomach wall"

"What this does, in conjunction with the Ducolax, baby laxative and diuretic, is, as soon as food or liquid is ingested and then digested, the coating does not allow the digested food to sit in the stomach, thus forcing it to be expelled immediately. In simple terms Robby, just like a baby, when you eat or drink anything, you will wet and mess your diapers within 15 minutes, if not immediately, while you're still eating and/or drinking, just like a baby, and Robby, with last nights bottle and that bottle you're finishing, you will have had enough of the powder to keep your stomach coated for the next 10 days, and to keep your diapers, uncontrollably, wet and dirty for the same amount of time, if not more"

As I sat there, stunned, from what I had just heard, looking at the empty baby bottle I was still holding, I could still feel the mess in my diaper, slowly grow and expand, covering my crotch area adn spreading across my bottom and into over my thighs. I looked at Beth as she started wiping my face, cleaning off the oatmeal and milk that was dribbling off my face onto the bib. Beth smiled and said, "Robby hun, I know you wanted to be treated like a baby for a night, or even possibly a weekend, but after Kim and I talked it over, we knew you wouldn't feel the actual effect of being a true baby unless it was for at least 10 days, and don't worry about work, before we left I called your boss and arranged for you to get a weeks vacation, I told him I had a surprize for you in Vegas, plus I had time off coming from my job too. That with the holiday time, will give us a solid 10 to 11 days to take care of your fantasy, and you Robby Hun, will experience what it's really like to be treated like a baby, and then some"

Looking at Beth, I suddenly felt a strange urge to push, as I grunted, my face must have turned red because Kim said, "Whoa, that must be the coating working on everything he's eaten the past couple of days", Beth had a surprized look on her face when I suddenly let out a loud fart, semi-muffled by the already messy diaper, just then, a huge mess exploded into the seat of my diaper.

As I sat there, exhausted by the ordeal, I saw Kims nose wrinkle, she pulled Cassidy from the high chair and peeked down the back of her diaper, then said, "It looks like Lil Miss Poop-A-Lot needs her diaper changed"

Beth following Kims clue, undid the tray, but before she took the safety straps off of me, she pulled the onesie and plastic pants away at my inner thigh, peeked in the diaper, then wrinkled her nose and said, "EWWWW YUCK, not only does Robby have an extremely dirty diaper, WHEW, HE's STINKY"

Beth undid the safety straps and without any regard as to the condition of my diaper, pulled me off the edge of the highchair, causing the mess in my diaper to squish and spread all over my bottom and start to go up the back of my diaper. As I got off the chair, Beth patted my bottom, took my hand and said, "C'mon Mr. BooBooBritches, let's get your diaper changed, you stink"

I didn't think I could ever be more humiliated or embarrassed as I waddled along side Beth in a very messy diaper, as we followed Kim and Cassidy, into the front room?

Beth asked Kim if she would prefer she change me in the shower since I was such a mess, Kim said, "NO, if Cassidy can get her diapers changed and her bottom wiped right here on the living room floor, then so can Robby"

Beth smiled as she told Kim ok, then winked at me as Kim spread a changing pad on the floor, then patted it, insinuating for me to lie down on it. As I started to slowly, very slowly, squat, over the changing pad, Kim gave me a gentle push, causing my bottom to splat down and the mess to go everywhere, as I layed back, Kim pointed to my bottom and told Beth, "Looks like your big baby has had his 1st blowout"

Beth looked and saw, not only had the diaper leaked, so had my plastic pants, causing wet, poop colored spots to start forming and grow on the inner and outer thighs of my onesie.

Beth looked at Kim and said, "EWWW YUCKY", as she unsnapped the onesie, exposing a very, obvious pair of messy plastic pants. Kim told Beth she would watch me as she finished changing Cassidys diaper, so Beth could go get a wet wash cloth to help clean me up. I laid there, scared to move, because of the mess in my diaper, and watched as Kim changed Cassidys diaper, talking babytalk to her as she changed her.

I noticed Cassidy was wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants and when Kim looked over at me and wrinkled her nose, telling me, "Be patient Stinky, mommy will be right back", I was embarrassed laying there in a messy diaper in front of such an attractive lady, but also excited and hoping she would continue to talk babytalk to me while I was getting changed, just like she did with Cassidy.

Just as Kim was finishing up with Cassidys diaper change, there was a knock at the front door, Beth had just come back into the room when Kim asked her if she could get the door. I was laying there, unable to move, froze by fear, as Beth opened the door, and I know my heart skipped a couple of beats when I heard Beth say.....

"Hi mom, come on in, we're just getting the babys diapers changed"

to be continued.....

Chapter 6

I was mortified when Beth walked in with her mom. She was carrying two big packages and, she was absolutely stunning, she could have passed for Beth and Kims sister instead of their mother. As she came closer to me, she noticed the obvious condition of my diaper, giving her nose a lil twitch, she sat the packages down and said, "Looks like I got these here just in the nick of time, someone's in dire need of a fresh diaper"

I must have been turning 50 shades of red when Kim scooted over to me and started pulling my plastic pants down, right there in front of Beth and their mom. Beths' mom sat on the sofa and started pulling items out of the packages she had brought, Beth knelt down next to Kim and myself, Cassidy was playing with her toys in front of the t-v. As Beth untaped one side of my extremely messy disposable diaper, I saw her wrinkle her nose as she said, YUCK !!!!!!!!

Kim just laughed as she pulled my plastic pants all the way off and untaped the other side of my diaper, telling Beth, "They won't all be this bad, these disposable diapers tend to blow out easier then cloth diapers, and this BIG BABY BOY is gonna be wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants from now on.

Beths' mom, Elly, jumped in and said, as she pulled out two big cloth diapers from the packages she had brought, "Yes, no disposable diapers in this family, cloth is much more absorbant, contains these big messes better and is much softer on our cute lil babys bottoms, both babys"

Elly told Kim, "I got 3 dozen of these extra, thick, soft, cotton cloth diapers and 6 pair of plastic pants in assorted colors and baby prints from that adult baby store you found here in Vegas, if he goes thru as many diapers as Lil Miss Poop A Lot does, we can get away with washing his diapers and clothes every other day, it's too bad Cassidys diaper service doesn't have big enough diapers for him"

All three ladies laughed, and as if she understood, so did Cassidy.

Kim grabbed the wash cloth from Beth and started cleaning me up, as she wiped my bottom she said, "Ewwww Yuck, hims such a messy, yucky baby"

She looked at me, wrinkled her nose (with an extreme exagerration I thought), and said, "You're just a lil stinker aren't you, Hims gots a tinky bottom, pee-eww Robby, you're just a tinky lil baby"

Beth carefully pulled the soiled onesie off of me as Kim rolled me over and wiped my back, then stuck the wash cloth deep into my anus, cleaning every inch of my diaper area thoroughly, every once in awhile, saying an over exagerrated, YUCKY!!!!!!!!

With this done, Beth gathered up the dirty diaper, the plastic pants, the onesie and the wash cloth and took them into the laundry room. Elly knelt down next to me, handed Kim one of the cloth diapers and a pair of baby blue plastic pants, then grabbed another cloth diaper and slowly covered my head, next thing I knew she pulled it off quickly, yelling, PEEK-A-BOO, she did this a couple more times as Kim finished wiping me down with a baby wipe and putting baby oil on my diaper area.

Kim told me to lift my bottom and when I did, she placed the thick, soft cloth diaper under me, as she pulled the diaper up between my legs, I looked at her, she had 2 diaper pins pressed in her lips, she pulled on one side of the diaper, removing one of the pins from her lips and pinned the diaper securely with it. She then gave a tug on the other side of the diaper and pinned it on very tightly, I noticed the thickness of the diaper made it almost impossible for me to close my legs.

Kim then shook out the plastic pants, saying, "Awwww, how cute", then guided my feet, carefully thru the leg openings, then pulled them up my legs, swatting my bottom and telling me to raise up, Kim pulled the pants up over my diaper, tucking the diaper in the plastic at the waist, back and thighs.

As Elly was helping Kim tuck the diaper into the plastic pants, she said, as she swatted my bottom, "These should keep this lil stinker from having any more yucky boo-boo leaks", Beth had just come back in to the room with one of my onesies, from my trunk, and laughed, as she agreed with her moms comment.

When I looked at the onesie, Beth said, "Oh, I forgot to tell you Robby, I found these and all your baby supplies and books a long time ago, I just needed for you to confess your fantasy to me, then allow me time to set up your fantasy scenario, just right, and Robby, I also had a few modifications done to some of your baby clothes, I didn't think you would mind if they looked a little bit more babyish"

Beth then held up my onesie, I could see someone had sewn a big, yellow ducky on the front, that covered the entire chest area. Beth slipped the onesie over my head, then pushed me back down on the changing pad as she brought the back of the onesie up between my legs, and as she started slowly snapping the onesie, Elly stuck a pacifier in my mouth she had grabbed from the packages, it was a yellow ducky pacifier, just like the ducky on the front of my onesie, I heard Kim, Beth and Elly all say, in unison, "AWWWW, THAT'S JUST TOOOOOOO CUTE", and then to everyones surprize and my total embarrassment, Cassidy walked over, pointed at me and said, BABY!!!!!!

All the girls busted out laughing as Beth patted my bottom and told Cassidy, "Yes Cassidy, this is my baby and you can be the babys older sister", Cassidy smiled as if she knew what Beth was saying, as did Kim and Elly.

Elly then said, "Let's finish getting these two little stinkers dressed, we've got a lot of shopping to do today", Beth jumped in and said, "Robby won a 1,000.00 last night at the casino mom, so he can pay you back for the cloth diapers, plastic panties and whatever other baby supplies you bought for him, and he can also pitch in and donate some money for the shopping today, and maybe, just maybe, if he's a really good baby boy, we can get him a couple of cute baby outfits from that adult baby store you went to"

I just sat there, stunned by everything that had happened over the past 12 or so hours, and I thought to myself, Oh My God, they're planning on taking me out, dressed in diapers, Oh My God, what if what they said about that powder is true and I have to actually use my diaper to go potty in, especially if we're in a store, my mind was racing 100 miles an hour.

Both Cassidy and I were dressed in shorts and, almost identical matching Mickey Mouse t-shirts, over our onesies. We all piled into Kims van and I was surprized to see 2 car seats, mine had the arms removed but still had the straps in place, as I sat on it, Kim brought the strap up between my legs and snapped it into the other 2 that came around each side of my waist. I watched as Elly strapped Cassidy into her car seat and I wondered if the tight straps up between our legs gave Cassidy a diaper wedgie the way mine was giving me one.

I noticed Beth had carried two diaper bags out of the house, one was the diaper bag we brought along.

It all started making sense to me now, the spilled drink, the baby bottle, the diaper bag and the cloth diaper from the diaper bag in the SUV, and then all of this babying from both Kim and their mom.

Beth had set my fantasy up for me, in every way I could have imagined, and in so many, many ways I could never have dreamed...................

to be continued...................maybe?

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 7

Our first stop found us at the mall, Cassidy was in a stroller and I had to hold onto one of the handles of the stroller, I was told if I let go of the stroller handle, for even a second, Elly would put a baby harness/leash on me and stick the yellow ducky pacifier in my mouth. I hung on to that handle as tight as possible when Beth whispered in my ear .....

"Robby Baby, I read all those stories in your big baby books, you know, where the guy

wanted to be humiliated and forced to act like a baby. It was nice of you to highlight the particular humiliation parts that excited you, and by the way Robby, both mom and Kim know about this little part of your fantasy"

I know I was turning red as Beth told me this, and my facial color was confirmed when Kim looked at me and said, quite openly and loudly I might add.....

"UT-OH, Whenever Cassidy turns red like that, it's usually followed with some grunting and then a nose wrinkling smell, We better check Robbys britches pretty quick"

Beth giggled and Elly just squinted her eyes as her nose wrinkled, then said.....

Thank God my days of changing dirty diapers are over"

Kim whispered something to Beth and whatever it was, it made Beth clasp her hands and grin from ear to ear.

As we were walking thru the mall, I was slowly warming my diaper. As much as I tried to hold it, I couldn't, it was almost like a non-stop drip which was making my diaper not only damp, but wetter by the minute.

We must have visited every store there that had anything to do with baby clothes and/or baby supplies, and from what I could figure out, Kim must have shopped at this mall a lot. She knew all the employees in every store, and they all knew her.

I would soon discover why Kim knew everyone and why they knew her. As we rounded a corner, at the opposite side of the mall from where we entered, I noticed we were headed straight for what looked like a kiddie palyground. Elly was pushing the stroller, making sure I was hanging on to it and Beth and Kim were walking about 6 to 10 feet in front of us, every once in awhile, one of them would turn back, look at me, then laugh.

As we got closer to the playground, to my surprize, it turned out to be a GIANT, mall day-care center, complete with a HUGE nursery.I was so rapped up in trying to read all the various signs and rules that applied to the day-care and nursery, I almost lost hold of the stroller when Elly stopped to rest on a mall bench near the day-care. Elly looked at me and patted the seat, motioning me to sit next to her.

When I sat down she told me to scoot all the way back on the seat, when I did this, it caused the legs on my shorts to rise up, unknowing to me, partially exposing my onesie and diaper thru the leg holes. I didn't even think about that, nor the fact that Kim and Beth had went on ahead and entered the day-care facility, I was still caught up reading all the signage.

The sign on the day-care read.....

"NorthGate Mall/Toddler to Pre-Teen Daycare"

"Accepting Ages 4 Years Old to 12 Years Old ONLY"

"Snacks Provided"

"Must Be Potty Trained"

"$20.00 Per Day, Per Child"

"$30.00 Per Day for Two Children"

(Add $5.00 Per Day For Each Additional Child Past 2 Children)

However, the signage on the nursery is what really got my attention, it read.....

"NorthGate Mall/Tops For Bottoms Nursery"

"Accepting Newborn Thru Age 12" (The ages on this took me literally by surprize)

"All Children In Diapers Must Be Registered In The Nursery, Not In The Daycare, Regardless Of Age"

"Both Cloth & Disposable Diapers Welcome" (Please provide plastic pants with cloth diapers)

"All Nursery Clients MUST BE IN DIAPERS, With Only One Exception" (If a client is potty training, cloth training pants with plastic pants or disposable training pants, such as Pull Up's, will be allowed. Staff Must Know About Potty Training Upon Registration"

"ALL CLIENTS In The Nursery Must Nap In Cribs" (The side will be left open for older children at the parents request ONLY)

"All Clients Registering Into The Nursery Must Have The Following"

1.....A Diaper Bag

2.....A Minimum of 6 Extra Diapers

3.....Must Furnish Their Own Formula/Milk and Baby Bottles If Needed

4.....At Least One Complete Change of Clothing (Children checked in without a clean change of clothing will be kept in diapers only for the day, thus providing them a guaranteed clean set of clothes to go home in)

"Snacks Are Provided" (Unless special feeding instructions have been requested by the parents)

"We Offer 1 Attendant For Every 3 Clients Registered In Our Nursery"

"We Do Diaper Checks Every 15 To 30 Minutes and Change Diapers As Needed"

"$20.00 Per Child Per Day"

"$30.00 Per Day For 2 Children"

(Add $10.00 Per Day, Per Child, Past 2 Children)

Beneath all thi signage and rules I was so rapped up in reading, I saw a drawing of what appeared to be a baby, sitting in a very obvious wet, dirty diaper. The picture had the familiar red circle around it with a red line drawn thru the center of the picture, the caption beneath the picture read.....

"We Just Say No To Wet, Poopy Diapers"

After reading this sign over and over again, still a bit confused about the ages for the nursery, my heart was going pitter-patter, pitter-patter.

I hadn't even noticed Kim and Beth walking towards us as Elly stood up, taking my hand and gently placing it back on the handle of the stroller. Kim asked Elly....

"How's the babys behaving"

Elly quickly responded.....

"Cassidy stinks, I'm not sure about this other baby, altho he has been squirming around in his seat, like he needs to go potty or something"

Kim said.....

"Trust me mom, If he needs to go potty, just like any other baby, he's done already gone potty in his lil diapey, he couldn't stop it if his lil life depended on it, with all the powder he's taken in his bottles the past 24 hours"

Beth jumped in and said.....

It's past due to check his diaper anyway, if he's anything like Lil Miss Poop-A-Lot, he's probably just as stinky as her, if not more so"

As all 3 ladies laughed, I knew my diaper was definitely wet, but I was sure I wasn't messy, at least, I didn't think I was ?

Kim giggled a bit, then got a big smile on face when she said.....

"Well let's just go see who the tinkiest lil baby is, Lil Miss Poop-A-Lot or Baby BooBooBritches", as she patted my bottom, pointed towards the nursery, took my hand, winked at her mom and Beth, then told Beth.....

"C'mon Beth, Let's go see if we can borrow one of their changing tables...............

"My Girlfriends" Sisters Baby"

Chapter 8..............

As I walked towards the nursery, with Kim holding my hand, I giggled a bit, thinking about how real the girls were trying to make this feel, even tho, I knew that me having my diaper changed in a public nursery was highly unlikely, but I did appreciate the effort to make it look like it was going to happen and this caused me to giggle. Kim asked what I was giggling about and I told her, she also must have found it amusing because she giggled to, altho, thinking about it, I must admit, her giggle seemed a bit more sinister then mine?

I turned around to see where Beth was and saw her, Cassidy and Elly all right behind us, Beth smiled at me and blew me a kiss. As we got to the nursery doors (I was amazed Kim was actually taking the joke this far), Kim opened them and waited for Beth, Elly and Cassidy to get inside before pulling me inside with her (I must admit I was getting a little bit worried now).

Just inside the doors, standing by what looked to be like a check-in counter, were two girls, both employees, probably in their late teens or early 20's, I soon found out their names were Amber and Ashley and my thoughts about their ages were confirmed, they were both 19. Kim walked up to the counter and motioned towards Cassidy, then asked the grils if they had a spare changing table because someone was very stinky, at the same time, giving me a gentle pat on my bottom (which I hoped the girls had not seen).

One of the girls pointed to a changing table on the opposite side of the room, and then, completely out of the blue (which I assumed was out of the blue), Amber said.....

"That changing table will work for Cassidy, but what about Robby, he's just a bit too big for the changing table BOSS"

Kim smiled and said.....

"I know, we'll have to change him on one of the larger cribs that were built for the bigger kids we're expecting to register"

I barely even comprehended what they were saying, my mind was still reeling, DID SHE ACTUALLY CALL KIM.....BOSS?

I would soon discover that yes, I was not hearing things, this was indeed, Kims Nursery and these girls worked for her, I also learned that the nursery wasn't scheduled to open until after the 4th of July Holiday and that Amber and Ashley were her assistant managers in charge of registration, scheduling and training, and that they were both working today, to do what they refered to as, Tweeking The Nursery.

As we walked across the room to the changing tables I saw Amber lock the main doors behind us, when we got to one of the changing tables, Beth pulled Cassidy out of the stroller and strapped her on a changing table as she told Kim.....

"I'll change your stinker if you change mine"

Kim just laughed and said....

"You got a deal, I know Cassidy stinks, maybe Robby will be nice and not have a yucky diaper"

I turned red when I saw Ashley standing right behind me, smiling as she checked out my backside. Even tho everyone was watching Beth goo-goo and ga-ga over Cassidy while she changed her diaper, I kept feeling that Amber and Ashley were intensely, watching me. I looked at them once and they both gave me, one of those condescending smiles, as if, they were, above my intelligence level (I would soon discover why).

As Beth was finishing up with Cassidys diaper change, Kim swatted me on the bottom and said.....

"Ok Stinky, you're next"

Ashley and Amber both laughed when Amber asked Kim if that was my nickname and Kim replied.....

"Oh Yea, as soon as you change one of his poopy diapers you'll see why we call him Stinky, we were calling him BooBoo Britches, but Stinky seems much more appropriate"

Both girls laughed and I got a cold shiver down my spine when it dawned on me that, I correctly heard Kim tell Amber and Ashley, AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE HIM?

Kim took my hand and started leading me over to, what I would soon learn was an isolation room, used when clients were checked in, but were sick or not feeling well. As we entered the room, I saw it had one of the over-sized cribs they had mentioned earlier, a television, a sink, a diaper pail, a dresser with various baby supplies on top such as powder, oil and wipes, the room also had what looked like, retractable curtains, that went completely around the entire room, not unlike you would see in an emergency room in a hospital, thus, blocking it off and secluding it from the outside nursery.

Before Amber, Ashley, Beth, Elly and Cassidy came into the room, Kim told me something that chilled me to the bone, but also explained the look I had gotten earlier from Amber and Ashley, Kim explained to me that her and Beth had told the girls I was their cousin from Phoenix and they had agreed to watch me for a couple of weeks, she went on to add that her and Beth had also told them I was a little slow and basically not much more developed mentally then a 2 year old, and most of the time, I didn't even know if my diapers were wet or poopy, let alone care.

Kim smiled, patted me on the bottom, then patted the crib, as she said.....

"Ok Stinky, hop up here so I can change your diaper, oh, and by the way, Robby, if you want to tell Amber and Ashley that you're really not as mentally slow as we said you were, just to keep them from possibly doing a diaper check on you and maybe even changing your diaper, go for it, then, you can explain to those two girls why someone your age is not only wearing diapers, but wetting and pooping your diapers, then being changed like a baby, and personally Robby, you're much better off pretending to have the mental capacity of a two year, plus, if I remember right, it's gonna be damn embarrassing for you, especially if one of them decide to change you, and Beth said, part of your fantasy is to be embarrassed and treated like a baby because you're acting like a baby. The only difference is, Amber and Ashley won't know you're being embarrassed when they're wiping your bottom, changing your diaper and calling you Stinky in cute lil babytalk, that'll be our little secret"

I was stunned, but Kim was right, I had little choice, I had to try and act the part, best done by remaining quiet as I have been, plus, I figured, Kim was getting ready to change me and then we would be leaving so I could avoid any possible embarrassing situations anyway. As Kim gently pushed me back onto the crib, pulled my shorts down and started unsnapping my onesie, Beth, Elly and Amber all came into the room (It seems Cassidy had fallen asleep taking a bottle and Ashley had placed her in a crib near the front counter so she could watch her).

Amber drew the curtains closed on the side facing the front door as Elly excused herself from the room, giving me a lil twinkle of her eye as she departed. Beth asked Kim if she needed any help and Kim asked her if she could grab one of my diapers from the diaper bag. Before Beth could grab it, Amber already had it and was handing it, along with some baby wipes, to Kim, Kim told her I didn't smell stinky and I was probably just wet.

As Kim unsnapped my onesie, she looked at me and said in baby-talk.....

"Awwww, does hims have a wet diaper, c'mon, let Auntie Kimmie change you and make it all better"

Lifting my onesie up, Kim pulled down my plastic pants and unpinned both sides of my diaper, as if expecting something other then a wet diaper, Kim slowly pulled the front of my diaper down, wiping my butt with the edge, saying, loudly.....

"Well, hims just a lil bit poopy but not as stinky as usual"

All the girls laughed as Kim grabbed a baby wipe and finished wiping my bottom, then my entire diaper area, she then swatted my bottom and said, LIFT UP, shoving the dry diaper under me and bringing the front of the diaper up between my legs, gving me a good powdering before pinning both sides securely. Kim shook out the plastic pants, claiming they were just damp and would be ok for one more diaper, then brought the onesie up between my legs, snapping it into place and finishing off by pulling my shorts back on.

As Kim was finishing, I noticed that Amber had tossed my wet diaper into the diaper pail, just as she did this, Elly walked back into the room and told the girls she wanted to go get lunch at the food court. Both Beth and Kim agreed, stating that sounded good, then Kim looked at me and said.....

"I bet you're hungry too, aren't you Stinky"

All the girls laughed, then Elly said she had thought about that already and had asked Ashley if her and Amber would mind if they left Robby here so he could have his bottle and take a nap like Cassidy was doing. I was almost in shock when Amber quickly said.....

"Yea, that would be fine, we can watch both Cassidy and Robby while we finished up with our Tweeking, it'll sort of be like a Christening of The Nursery, almost like a Dry Run for Wet Diapers"

This caused all the girls to laugh and I knew I was turning red when Beth said.....

"That would be awesome, he shouldn't be a problem, Kim just changed him so he should be ok until we get back, if you can give him his bottle that would be great, oh yea, by the way, Amber, sometimes he won't hold his bottle so it's probably best if you feed it to him, if you don't mind"

I laid there on the crib, absolutely mortified, Amber said she had to run out for just a bit but would be right back. As soon as she left, Beth, Kim and Elly all smiled and looked at me, Beth then said.....

"Well Robby Baby, how's it feel to be treated like a baby, you're actually gonna be checked into a nursery and babysat by two cute teen-agers, oh, and Robby, we're thinking about taking a nice, long, relaxing lunch, and if we have calculated this right, within 30 minutes or less of you being fed that bottle, you WILL have a wet, if not messy, diaper, and Amber and Ashley will be right there to change you"

Before I could even comment, Amber and Ashley came back into the room, pushing the crib that Cassidy was sleeping in, as Ashley opened the curtains on all sides of the room, except the one facing the front windows, Amber told Beth and Kim.....

"We thought it would be better if these two were together, that way I can work on the back end of the nursery while Ashley feeds Robby his baba, not to mention, that with them both here in the same room, it'll be easier to do diaper checks and change them if needed, we may as well practice our rules out on these two, DIAPER CHECKS EVERY 15 TO 30 MINUTES AND DIAPER CHANGES AS NEEDED"

I knew I was definitely in trouble, there was no way I was gonna keep from using my diaper in front of these two teenage girls, and I also knew, there was no way I was gonna be able to keep it a secret if I did have to go potty in my diaper.

I just laid there, stunned, as Beth and Elly left the room, and Kim, showed the girls where my diaper bag was. As Kim left the room, just like Beth did before she left the room, she bent over and gave me a little kiss on the cheek, and then said.....

"You be good Stinky, you drink your baba all gone and don't give Amber and Ashley a hard time"

No sooner had Beth, Kim and Elly left, Amber looked at Ashely and said.....

"Since we're enforcing the rules, shouldn't we enforce all of them"

Ashley asked Amber what she meant and Amber replied.....

"I noticed he doesn't have a spare change of clothing in his diaper bag, that means we need to take his shorts and onesie off and just let him lay there in his lil diapey"

Ashley agreed, then got my bottle out of my diaper bag as Amber pulled my shorts down, unsnapped my onesie and pulled it off over my head, commenting on how cute she thought the lil ducky on my onesie was, before I knew it, Ashley sat on the edge of the crib, resting my head in her lap, then started feeding me my baby bottle, all the time, patting me on my diapered bottom.

I was totally, in 7th heaven, this feeling was incredible, amazing, exciting, arousing and facinating all at the same time, and then, 10 minutes into the feeding, I felt another set of feelings come over me, this one was a feeling of terror, humiliation and the fear of getting caught in a dirty diaper, I must have stopped nursing for a second because Ashley looked at me, then said.....

"Awwww, is hims all filled up", looking at the bottle and saying in baby-talk, "Just a lil bit more baby, almost allllllllll gone"

I started nursing a little bit more, then came that rumble from deep down in my tummy, and I knew I couldn't stop what was about to happen if I tried.

As I tried to concentrate on the bottle, Ashley was patting my bottom, breaking my concentration, I just laid there, as the warm, squishy feeling started oozing into the seat of my diaper, and when I thought it couldn't get any worse, my bottom exploded with a muffled, but very loud fart and the bottom of my diaper filled up so fast, it oozed up into my crotch, engulfing my balls and penis, then slowly started inching it's way up the back of my diaper.

Ashley stopped feeding me the bottle for a second, then said to Beth, as she over exagerratingly patted my bottom and wrinkled her nose.....

"UT-OH, I THINK WE'RE FIXING TO FIND OUT WHY THEY NICKNAMED HIM STINKY"

As both her and Amber giggled, they both waved their hands in front of their noses and said in unison.....

"EWWWWW - YUCKYYYYYYYYY, ROBBY, YOU STINNNNNNK"

to be continued.....................................................

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9

As the smell of a dirty diaper permeated thru the room, Amber jokingly says.....

"Welllllllll, to be fair to Robby, I guess we should check Cassidys diaper too, just in case it isn't all Robby"

Ashley just laughed, as she nodded her head and said.....

"Yeaaaaaaaa, Riiiiiiiight, Blame it on the real baby"

I thought for a second about her comment and wondered (what did she mean, real baby, as far as they both knew, I was no different then a baby, other then, somewhat bigger)

After Amber checked Cassidys diaper, she announced that Cassidy needed changed but she only had a wet diaper and that meant only one thing, I was the only one in this room sitting in a dirty diaper, and what happened next embarrassed me to no end, not to mention the fact that I was in total shock !

As Ashley set my almost empty bottle down, she motioned for me to scoot over and lay back. After she pulled my plastic pants down to my ankles, she started unpinning the diaper, just before she pulled the front of the diaper away, she peeked in, gasping, as she said.....

"Oh My God Robby, you really did make a mess in your diaper, I didn't believe it when Kim explained to us earlier this week about you, but after seeing you make a messy diaper, WOW, I guess she didn't exagerrate. The first diaper you had changed was only wet, and could have been faked, quite easily, just in case Kim was playing a joke on us, but Robby, YOU ACTUALLY MESSED YOUR DIAPER LIKE A LITTLE BABY, YOU COULDN'T FAKE THIS!!!! Well you wanted to see what it was like to be a baby, looks like you're fixin to see exactly what it's like, now let's get your poopy butt changed, WHEW, YOU STINK"

I was somewhat confused about the way Ashley was talking to me, if I had been able to hear the conversation going on between Beth, Kim and Elly, I would have understood exactly what it was Ashley was trying to tell me, unfortunately, I was clueless, so like a very embarrassed little boy that had been caught with messy pants, I just layed there, not saying a word as these two fantastically, gorgeous teenagers changed my diaper.

[ The conversation in the restaurant ]

Elly... What are you grinning about Kim ?

Kim... Oh nothing, was just wondering how Rob was doing and if he figured out that he got set up yet .

Beth... Set up, what do you mean ?

Elly... Oh My God Kim, you mean you didn't tell Beth ?

Beth... Tell me what ?

Kim... Oh it's nothing really, just a little surprize I set up for Rob, I didn't tell Beth because I didn't want her to spill the beans to Rob about what we had planned.

Beth... Kimmmmmm, what did you do ?

Elly... You had best tell her Kim, altho I'm quite sure she's gonna get a kick out of it too .

Beth... Ok, enough already, what have you two done to Rob ?

Kim... Ok, I'll tell you, but don't get mad at me, plus, you told me that Rob liked being humiliated.

Beth... Kimmmmmmmmmm, what did you do?

Kim... Well Beth, right after you first told me about Rob, I was curious so I asked Amber and Ashley if they had ever heard of a fantasy or anything like this, when they both told me that they had, I was shocked. They went on to tell me that (what they termed as, some infantilists), were excited by the prospect of being caught, then treated like a baby and forced to act like a baby, and that they actually GOT OFF on what they called, The Humiliation Factor.

Naturally I was shocked, but based on what you had told me about Rob and how he liked to be embarrassed, and then when you asked mom and myself for help in fulfilling his fantasy, I figured, why not give him exactly what he wanted, and then some, so I told Amber and Ashley about Rob a couple of days before you got here, and to my surprize, they both were not only willing to help, but it was them that came up with the idea of leaving him in the nursery, and if I'm not mistaken, I would think that by now he has made a very dirty diaper and they are both in the process of telling him that they know his secret, as they're wiping his poopy bottom and talking babytalk to him"

Beth... Oh My God, are you kidding Kim?

Kim & Elly (in unison)... Oh Noooooo, it's the truth !!!!!!!

Beth... (thinking for a minute, then shaking her head) OH MY GOD YOU TWO, I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim... So, shall we get back and see how our new baby boy is doing ?

Beth... Oh Yeaaaaa, I can't wait to see his face, and his bottom, I'll bet their both red.

All three girls laughed as they gathered their purses, paid the bill (with Robs winnings), and headed out the door.

[ Meanwhile back at the nursery ]

Ashley starts carefully wiping Rob with the edge of the diaper, wrinklin her nose as she looks at him. She then tucks the dirty part of the diaper up underneath him and starts wiping him with baby wipes as she smiles at him and says, in over-exaggerated babytalk.....

"Ewwww, hims such a tinky lil baby, yucky-yuck-yuck, look what hims did in hims lil diapey, peeee-eeeew, Robby baby, you're just a stinky lil baby, yes you are, you're so stinky, yes hims is, shall we show auntie Amber the yucky lil mess you made in your diapey so she can see you're just a stinky lil baby, AWWWWW, I do believe our lil stinky is blushing, and look Amber, I think hims likes his lil diapeys changed, hims is tryin to get a big boy erection with hims lil babys pee-pee"

Amber glances over and giggles, but then goes back thru the diaper bag, stating that she can't find another pair of plastic pants, all that's in there are diapers.

Ashley pulls the dirty diaper out from under me, then finishes wiping my bottom and crotch area, she then looks at the plastic pants I had on and tells Amber.....

"I don't think we can reuse these without having them washed, he's got poopys all over the legs bands and on the waist band in the back"

Amber responds.....

"That's ok, he can wear just a diaper, we can double diaper him and keep him in the crib so he doesn't leak all over the place, altho, as thick as these diapers are, I doubt that they'll leak anytime soon, plus it'll be easier to see when he's wet or if he poops again"

Ashley agrees with Amber, then looks at Rob and says, as she finishes wiping his diaper area.....

"Awwww Robby, does hims feel all better now that we got that stinky ole diaper off, I bet hims does, don't you, yes hims does (as she gives me butterfly kisses with her eyelashes)"

She then says.....

"Now you know Robby, since you poopied on your plastic pants, the leg bands and the waist band will turn a kind of orange color, but don't you fret hun, that'll just tell anyone who sees your plastic panties that you make poopies in your lil diapeys"

Both girls laughed, as I turned red, once again !!!!!

Ashley pins the new, double cloth diaper on Rob, then pulls the crib side up, hands Rob another bottle and tells him to drink up and then go nite-nite, Rob looks at her, somewhat puzzled, since he just finished a bottle. Ashley sees the confusion on his face and then explains to him.....

"Robby Honey, I know you just finished a bottle, but I want you to have another, all babys get baba's when they are laid down for a nap or nite nite, now you can drink this baba by yourself, since you now know that we know you can, or, I can pull your crib out by the front desk, where you will be very visible to anyone walking by in the mall, and I or Amber will sit there and bottle feed you, regardless of who stops to watch or sees you as they pass by"

I can't remember ever sucking so fast on a bottle in my life.

Both Amber and Ashley laughed as I embarrassingly nursed that bottle and they smiled, now knowing, that I knew they knew I was not slow and that I was just pretending to be a baby.

Beth, Kim and Elly came back about 20 minutes later and all three sort of giggled when they saw me laying in the crib wearing just a cloth diaper, nursing on a bottle. Elly walked up to the crib, looked in and smiled as she said.....

"Well, it looks like someone is really getting in to this little baby game, look girls (As she pointed to a small wet circle that surrounded my bottom where my diaper came in contact with the crib sheet), it looks like someone needs a dry diaper"

Beth came over, gave me a kiss on the cheek and said as she wrinkled her nose.....

"Awwwww, does my lil stinky need hims diapey changed (as she patted my damp bottom)"

Amber was giving Kim a recap of everything that happened the past hour and a half, explaining that Cassidy was changed once because she was wet and that this would be my second change, the first one being a very messy diaper that Ashley changed, and also that her and Ashley had told me that they knew I wasn't really slow, that I was doing this because I wanted too, and how embarrassed I got when they told me, Kim just laughed.

Just as Beth was getting ready to change my diaper, Asheley came over and said.....

"I can change him if you like Beth, you'll have plenty of diaper changes over the next couple of days, plus, I like watching him turn red when I talk babytalk to him as I change his lil diapey"

Beth just laughed and said.....

"Go for it, I'm sure he enjoys it and I kind of want to see his reaction while being changed by other people"

Ashley didn't waste any time as she dropped the side of the crib down, wrinkled her nose, patted my damp bottom and started unpinning my diaper as she said.....

"Oh my, yer just a lil stinky piss-pot aren't you, c'mon baby boy, let's change that nasty, ole wet diapey, ewwwww, yucky, yer a wet lil stinker"

As she finished changing my diaper she bent over and blew raspberries on my tummy telling me.....

"Anytime hims needs hims lil diapey changed, no matter how stinky and yucky hims is, you just bring him over to Auntie Ashley and I'll change hims poopy lil diapeys"

Beth thought for a minute, then said.....

"Really, anytime, wet or poopy (Hmmmmm), I might just take you up on that offer, I'm going with Kim to take Cassidy to her pediatricians appointment for her two year old check-up on Tuesday morning and I just might need a babysitter if you're available"

Ashley quickly responded.....

"I'd love to watch him Tuesday morning for you, but, ummmm, have you checked with Kim and what her plans are"

Beth looked confused and said.....

"Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware the nursery would be open yet and you had to work"

Just then Kim walked up and asked what they were talking about and Ashley told Kim that she didn't think Beth knew of what her plans were for Robby Tuesday morning.

Beth looked at kim and asked.....

"What plans"

Kim responded.....

"Well, since you said Rob wanted to experience the entire baby scenario and both you, mom and I agreed to treat him the same as we would Cassidy, I went ahead and scheduled an appointment for him with my pediatrician for Tuesday morning also, the same time we take Cassidy in"

I sat there in shock, not believing what I was hearing, I mean, it was one thing to treat me like a baby the way they were doing it, but to actually involve a professional such as a pediatrician, I doubted this would have a good ending, and we could all possibly get in trouble for this.

Beth said.....

"Wow Kim, do you think that's a good idea, I mean, since it's not like Robs an actual baby, I'm just not sure if we want to take a chance and carry on this fantasy scenario with an outsider, especially a professional such as a pediatrician"

Kim just laughed as did Ashley, Amber and Elly, as Kim said.....

"Don't be silly Beth, I would never do anything that's illegal or that could get us in any trouble. Do you remember the doctor that made the powder mix for me that we gave Rob, to make him wet and poop his diapers automatically, without thinking about it"

Beth... Yeaaaaa, what about her?

Kim... Wellllllll guess what, that same doctor is Cassidys pediatrician and she knows all about Robby and is excited to see him and give him his 18 month old check-up, and since she can't make the bar-b-que on Monday, she's anxious to see him and see how well her powder is working so she offered to see him professionally, as HIS PEDIATRICIAN !!!!!!

I just sat there, mortified, and as Ashley pinned my dry diaper on, she got me dressed in my onesie, shorts and tee-shirt, then explained to Beth....

"You might not want to be out too long with him, his plastic pants were too yucky to reuse so all he has on is a double cloth diaper and his outer clothing and he is very succeptible to leaking"

All the girls laughed and Beth came up to me, helped me out fot he crib and to my feet, patted my bottom and said.....

"Well Robby, you wanted to be treated like a baby, it looks like Auntie Kim and your Nanna have set up quite a week of surprizes for you, but then, you shouldn't be surprized, I mean, after all, Cassidy's not surprized and you wanted to be treated exactly like her, so, there you go, now you got it, and Robby, you even have your very own pediatrician now"

All the girls started laughing as I just stood there, turning red, feeling a warm sensation spread thru my diaper and that yucky-icky feeling on my bottom that told me, I had just messed my diaper, again?

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10

As we walked out of the nursery, I was stopped by Amber and Ashley, they both patted me on my bottom, smiled, then giggled as Beth said.....

"We'll both see you at the bar-b-que baby, you keep that diapey damp, poopy and yucky-yuck for mommy, and maybe, just maybe, we'll bring you a little present to play with, k-k"

Both girls as well as Beth, Kim and Elly laughed, then Elly said.....

"We need to get going, I'm not sure what time that big baby store closes and I'm sure you'd love to at least see some of the clothing selections they have to offer Beth"

Beth nodded in agreement, then said goodbye to Kim, Amber, Ashley and Cassidy as she took my hand and led me out the door of the nursery, trying to catch up with Elly.

As we walked thru the mall at a rather, fast pace, my diaper was feeling just a tadbit yucky and a wee bit damp, I could only hope that we would get out of the mall before I wet thru the diaper and it started showing on my shorts.

When we, successfully reached the van, I was surprized when Elly volunteered to get me into my car seat, as I sat down and she brought the strap up between my legs, she stuck her finger inside of the legs of my shorts and felt my diaper, discovering it was damp, I saw her nose twitch as she said.....

"You're just a lil bit damp, you should be fine until we get to where you can be changed, or do I have to check and see if you're stinky too"

I quickly shook my head no as I looked down and away from her, sensing that even tho she was helping Beth with my fantasy, she wasn't too overly fond of any direct contact or handling of me as a baby.

She shook her head, not in disgust, but more in bewilderment as she nodded her head and said.....

Yea, right, I'm sure you're not stinky and yucky, almost as much as I'm not sure you're enjoying every minute of this and almost as SURE as I AM, THAT I DON'T CHANGE DIAPERS, NOT CASSIDYS, AND ESPECIALLY NOT YOURS, A 26 YEAR OLD MAN THAT WANTS TO ACT LIKE A BABY AND PEE & POOP HIS PANTS, NO SIR-EEEE, MY DIAPER DAYS ARE OVER"

Beth looked back at the two of us, smiled and said.....

"Oh mom, stop, you keep talking like that you'll make him think you don't like him and you'll scare the shit out of him"

Beths mom laughed and said.....

"Well if I do scare the shit out of him, you're changing him, and Rob, don't get me wrong, I do like you, I JUST AIN'T CHANGING YOUR SHITTY DIAPERS"

Beth laughed along with her mom as she said that, as for me, I felt about 2 feet tall, I was embarrassed and humiliated at what Elly had said to me, not to mention of how she went about saying it, and to add insult to injury, I felt my diaper filling up, not just a squirt here and there, but I had released everything that I had drank from those two bottles that I had earlier, and the mushiness and yuckiness of the oozing mess was quickly creeping and spreading all through my diaper, back to front and from the bottom to the top, this only reminded me and made me wish they had brought a clean pair of plastic pants, and yes, most definitely a clean pair of SHORTS?

As we pulled up in front of a well, secluded and semi-hidden, Adult Baby Store, Elly noticed the sign on the door stating that it was closed and would be until after the July 4th Holiday, Beth was obviously dissapointed but then said.....

"It's just as well, I know that Kim wanted to come here with us so she could check out the baby outfits for Robby, now we can all come back together Wednesday"

Beth's mom quickly replied.....

"As much as I'm sure it would be fun, I doubt I can make it Wednesday, I had some previous plans which I choose not to cancel, just to buy more diapers for a 26 year old"

Beth just shook her head and said, ok, no prob, as we headed for what I assumed was the direction of Kims house. About 30 minutes later we pulled into a driveway, unfamiliar to me. Both Beth and Elly got out of the car and Elly came around and unstrapped me from the car seat, wrinklin her nose as she did.

Beth came around and helped me scoot off the car seat and out of the van, causing the mess in my diaper to spread even more, and as I started to ask why we stopped here, Beth quickly replied.....

"This is Nana Ellys home, she has to run in and give her room-mate something real quick, and I am not leaving a baby alone in the van, do you want me to get in trouble"

Elly laughed, then surprizingly, took my hand and said.....

"Come along Baby Boy, let's go meet Nana's friend"

Just then, Beth yelled at her and said.....

"MOM, DON'T FORGET THIS (as she handed her mom my diaper bag, then laughingly said), JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T WANT YOUR NICE NEW CARPET AND YOUR FURNITURE TO GET WET AND SMELLY"

Elly just shrugged her shoulders and said.....

"WHATEVER, IF HE NEEDS CHANGED, HE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU GET BACK FROM PICKING UP KIM AND CASSIDY"

Beth just laughed as she hopped in the van and pulled out, leaving me standing there, in a very messy diaper with a woman who prefered not to participate in my fantasy, over and above what she had already done, and to boot, now I was going to meet her room-mate in this highly exposed, embarrassing and humiliating situation I currently found myself in.

As we entered Ellys apartment, I was impressed, Elly definitely was an influence on both her daughters as far as the decor and exquisite furnishings and taste they all seemed to share. Elly told me to stand there, in the doorway, on the tile, for a minute while she went into the back of the apartment to get something. I just stood there, scared to move, even an inch, for fear that my diaper might start leaking, and I knew that if that happened, Elly would hate me even more then what I thought she already did.

As I stood there, a very charming, extremely good looking elderly lady came into the living room, I could only look down at the floor as I sensed her standing there looking at me, finally she spoke.....

"Well, well, well, what do we have here (as she yelled out to Elly), Elly, what on earth have you brought home, he's an absolute cutie"

Elly came out into the living room with what looked like, some type of plastic sheet, as she spread it out on the floor in front of the t-v set, she motioned for me to come over and sit down on the sheet, as I neared the sheet I discovered that it was indeed a plastic sheet, A BABY PRINT PLASTIC CRIB SHEET, decorated with baby bottles, rattles, diaper pins and blocks.

Elly once again patted the sheet, motioning for me to sit down, as I hesitated, Ellys room-mate walked over to where we were, questioning Elly as to why I had to sit on the floor, and on a babys plastic sheet to boot.

Elly smiled and quite calmly said.....

"Lori, maybe it would be easier if I just asked you to play along and do what I ask for you to do rather then try and explain to you what's going on"

Lori said, hesitantly, ok, so ask me, I'm game.

Elly...... Ok Lori, for arguements sake, pretend this little cutie is just a two year old and you had to check his diaper

Lori..... Hmmmm (laughingly), Ok baby boy, come sit down so Auntie Lori can check yer lil diaper

Elly once again patted the sheet, motioning for me to sit down

Lori..... (taking the initiative and thining she was playing along) C'mere baby, Auntie Lori will help you (as she takes my hand and starts to sit me down, suddenly, her nose wrinkles), Oh My God Elly, tell me this is a joke

Elly..... A joke, what do you mean, why, what's wrong?

Lori..... What's wrong, are you kidding, he smells like he's sitting in a poopie diaper

Elly..... (walks over to the door, grabs the diaper bag, then hands it to Lori) Are you gonna play along or bitch?

Lori..... Oh My God, you're serious, he really does have a dirty diaper and this I would assume is his diaper bag?

Elly..... Yuppers, give the little lady a ceegar for being correct-o-mundo, and guess what, your prize is, YOU GET TO CHANGE HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori..... Oh Myyyyyyyyy, well I certainly agree with you, he does need changed, he stinks, butttttttttt, since he's your discovery and since you are apparantly doing the babysitting, I think you should be the one to change him

Elly..... Nopers, I don't change diapers anymore, he'll just have to stay like that until Beth and Kim get back here and they can change him

Lori..... Ewwwww, you're not serious, you really wouldn't let him sit there in a messy diaper until your daughters showed up, would you?

Elly..... Ohhhhhh but you bet I would, there is nothing that would make me change his diaper

Lori..... (sits down beside me, wrinkles her nose as she slowly and carefully lifts up the legs on my shorts and attempts to peek inside of my diaper) EWWWWW, THAT'S YUCKY, come on Elly, we can't leave him like this, I'm not sure what's going on, and you can explain it to me later, but we need to get his diaper changed, he is a total mess. Tell you what, if you agree to help, we can change him together and get it over with, quickly, what do you say?

While Elly was pondering Loris question, the flood gates opened and I started wetting my already, over capacitated full diaper, as my shorts started getting those tell-tale signs of a wet diaper underneath, Lori looked at me, looked at my shorts, patted my bottom, then said to Elly

Lori..... Elly dear, we don't have a choice now, we can't wait, look (as she pointed to my wet bottom and shorts)

Elly..... Oh shit, alright alright, sheesh, I don't want him leaking all over the place and I doubt that crib sheet is gonna contain him, wetting the way he does (as she kneels down beside me, looking at me, wrinklin her nose as she starts to pull my shorts down) I swear, Beth was 100% right about you, you're just like a baby, laying there all wet and stinky waiting for your nana to change yer poopie lil diapey, well, you got it deary, lift yer bottom so nana can get those shorts off

Lori..... Oh dear, Elly, I'll be right back, I don't think baby wipes are gonna take care of this job, we need a wet wash cloth

As Elly nods her head in agreement with Lori, she turns her attention back to me, smiles as she wrinkles her nose, waving her hand in front of her face as she says.....

"You know Robby Baby, you might not want to get me used to changing your diapers, I always wanted a baby boy and if I have to change your diaper too many times, I just might ask Beth if can adopt you for the summer, now lets see what kind of surprize you have for nana in your lil diapey"

As I layed there, totally embarrassed over this new predictament I now found myself in, I could only hope that this would be a very fast change with very little talk, let alone babytalk, Lord, was I ever wrong, not only was Elly willing to change my messy diaper, she was, what I would soon discover, The Queen of BabyTalk.

As she unpinned one side of the diaper and slowly pulled it back, just as Lori came back into the room with the wet wash cloth, she gasped, wrinkled her nose, then said.....

"OH MY GOD, YOU LIL STINKER, LOOK AT THAT MESS YOU MADE FOR YOUR NANA AND MISS LORI, EWWWWW, DON'T YOU DARE MOVE, PEEE-EEEW ROBBY BABY, THAT'S ICKY-YUCKY, EWWWWWW, YOU STINNNNNNNNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay in the story, I drive an 18 wheeler over the road and have been busy doing the Phx. to Amarillo run twice a week, now that I've got the run down pat, I find I have time at both ends of the run to do some writing, even tho my laptop crashed, I'm still putting pen to paper, and then, time allowed, transfering to to my home pc, but enuff of that rhetoric, on with the story...................

Chapter 11

As Elly wrinkled her nose, she asked Lori to get a diaper from my diaper bag, Lori opened the diaper bag, fumbled around in it for a bit, pulling out various items, including a sealed plastic bag containing my previous dirty diapers, my onesie and some other misc. items, everything but a clean diaper.

Lori told Elly that there were no "Clean" diapers in the diaper bag, Elly replied, hand that here, let me look. After literally dumping the diaper bag out onto the floor, Elly just sat there and shook her head, then said, DAMN, his clean diapers are still on the changing table, where Amber must have left them when she was looking for clean plastic pants at the mall nursery, Elly quickly repinned the side of the diaper up she had altready unpinned, patted my bottom, stuck a pink Care Bears pacifier in my mouth (she had found in the diaper bag), and said.....

"Don't you move honey, Nana and Auntie Lori have to find something we can use as a diaper so we can change your stinky butt"

Elly stood up, whispered something to Lori, then both of them dissapeared into the back bedroom, meanwhile, there I lay, on a nursery print baby sheet, in the front room, out in the open, with an obvious wet spot beneath my bottom, in a very revealing messy diaper, sucking on a pacifier, and just when I thought things could not get worse or become any more embarrassing, I heard what sounded like a key unlocking the front door.

The door opened about the same time Lori walked back into the front room, altho I couldn't see who it was that had come in, I heard Lori say.....

"Hi Hon, what a pleasant surprize, I didn't know you was coming over today, if you can give me and Elly just a couple of minutes to finish changing the baby, I'll make us some tea and we can visit for awhile"

Just as I got a glimpse of who had come in, I heard this sweet, young voice say.....

"What do you mean, CHANGE THE BABY, (just then she looked over and saw me laying on the floor), WHOAAAAA, THAT'S A BIGGGGGGGG BABY MOM"

Lori told her that YES, I was, and went on to say that I was Elly's nephew from Arizona, a little slow and had the mental capabilities of an 18 month old. Elly then looked at me and said, laughingly.....

"Robby Baby, this is my baby, Cindy, can you say HI CINDY"

I just layed there, continuing to suck on my pacifier, as Lori's daughter, Cindy, knelt down next to me saying.....

"Well now aren't you just a lil cutie pie, awww, and look mom, I think someones just a lil bit bashful and shy too"

Suddenly, Cindy got quiet, I saw her nose do a little twitch as she looked up at her mom and say.....

"Ummmm Mom, You did say you was getting ready to change "THE BABY" didn't you"

Lori replied, "Yes Hun I did say that, only problem is, he's out of diapers so we're trying to find something to improvise, could you do me a favor and watch him for a sec while I help Elly find something, thanks Hun"

Lori the went back into the back of the apartment and I could barely hear her and Elly talking about what they could use, meanwhile Cindy took the iniative, knelt down beside me, did what I would call a quick sneak peek inside my diaper right near the inner thigh, and before I knew it, Cindy was unpinning my diaper as she yelled out to her mom and Elly.....

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go ahead and start changing him, or at least start getting him cleaned up, GOOD LORD HE STINKS, so hurry up with something you can use as a diaper"

Cindy then unpinned the other side of the diaper and started to slowly pull the diaper back, as she wiped me from front to back, with the inside front of the diaper, attempting to keep most of the mess inside the diaper. Once she got most of the front of the diaper down to just below my now (thoroughly embarrassed and limp penis), she tucked the diaper in under my bottom and told me to lift, as she gave my thigh a little love pat, as I slowly lifted my butt, Cindy carefully wiped my bottom with the rest of the diaper as she tucked most of the mess away and rolled my diaper up in a ball.

Once she sat the dirty diaper to the side, she grabbed the wet, wash cloth Lori had brought in earlier and started wiping me all over and around my diaper area. She patted my thigh and told me to lift again and as I did so, I felt the wet wash cloth wiping my bottom, in between my butt cheeks and going deep inside of my anal crack, as I moaned a little bit, Cindy kept wiping the front of me as she said.....

"I'm sorry BABY, I didn't mean to hurt you, but we gots to get you clean, you're just so yucky and stinky"

Just as she was finishing, Lori and Elly came back into the room holding an armful of what looked like giant beach towels, Elly was grinning from ear to ear when she saw that Cindy had already changed my poopie diaper and was just in the finishing stages of wiping me down.

Elly..... Well thank you Cindy, for changing Robby that is, he was a total mess

Cindy..... It was no problem Elly, I just couldn't see letting him lie there like that, especially after mom explained to me that he barely has the mental capacity of an 18 month old, I mean, I surely wouldn't leave an 18 month old sitting in a dirty diaper

Lori..... Well like Elly said hun, thanks a lot for cleaning him up for us, and now if you 2 girls don't mind, I think we best get this Lil Stinker diapered, wouldn't want him to be springing any leaks now would we

All 3 girls started laughing as Elly tossed all the towels on the sofa she had in her arms except one, she knelt down next to Cindy, with me laying in between them, handed her the towel and said.....

"Well Cindy, here you go, feel like finishing him up, or do you not know how to fold this into a diaper"

Cindy laughed and said.....

"I can assure you, I can fold this into a diaper with no problem, buttttttttttt, does it have to be PINK, can't you find another color towel to make a diaper out of"

As I looked over to Elly, I saw her handing Cindy a huge, fluffy HOT PINK towel and she was looking down at me when she said.....

"He's just a baby Cindy, he doesn't care what color diaper he has covering hims lil bottom, pink, white, blue, they're all gonna end up the same way with this lil stinker, wet, yucky, messy and stinky"

Cindy nodded her head in agreement as she started folding the makeshift diaper, not just once, but folding it twice, creating an enormously thick diaper, and not just any thick diaper, this would be a HOT PINK SUPER THICK DIAPER.

As Cindy patted my thigh and told me to lift, I raised my bottom allowing her to slip the thick diaper under me, as I rested my bottom back down on to the diaper, I instantly felt how thick and how incredibly soft it was, when Cindy brought the diaper up between my legs, it automatically forced my legs to spread apart, Cindy pinned the right side, then tugging tightly on the diaper, pinned the left side, as she patted my freshly diapered bottom, she said.....

"Wow Mom, talk about thick, it's gonna take him all night to wet through this diaper"

Elly..... Don't bet on it, this lil piss pot can have this diaper soaked in no time at all

Cindy..... Well maybe so, but you got to admit, he sure looks cute, laying there in a pink diapey, with baby blue teddy bear diaper pins and sucking on a pink Care Bear pacifier

Lori..... Yes he does, and hun, thanks again for changing him for us, I know that was a nasty job

Elly..... Yes, thank you very much, I can assure you I wasn't looking forward to doing it, WHEW, WHAT A MESS

Cindy..... No problem, it's no big deal, I mean, it's not as if he can help it or has any control over it, he's just a baby, and like the sign says "Dirty Diapers Happen"

As all 3 laughed, I could only lay there, try not to turn red from humiliation and act like I didn't know, or care what they were talking about, and maybe, just maybe, Cindy would never know that I was living out a fantasy and that I really wasn't an actual baby or as Elly said, SLOW, just as Cindy was leaving, Elly said something that made my heart go pitter patter and most definitely caused me to turn red, out of embarrassment.

Elly..... Cindy, you did remember about Kim's bar-b-que on Monday, remember, you're bringing a nacho dish

Cindy..... Oh no prob Elly, I remembered and I will definitely be there, plus Kim said she had a BIG SURPRIZE for everyone that was coming to the bar-b-que, and knowing Kim, I'm sure it's gonna be something TOTALLY WILD, and yes, I am bringing my reknown nacho dish

As Cindy looked down at me, noticing that I was a little red, she commented, "Is Robby gonna be there, and by the way, Elly, Mom, I'm not sure what this means, but from my experience, when a baby gets red like that, it's usually followed by some serious grunting and then some extremely serious nose wrinkling"

Elly and Lori looked at me, then Lori said, "OH MY, HE IS RED, YOU GET HIM NEXT ELLY"

Elly just laughed and said as she slowly started patting my pink diapered bottom.....

"Yes Cindy, Robby will be at the bar-b-que and Lori, trust me, if he makes another dirty diaper, I have no problem changing him, at all, not any more, HIMS JUST LOOKS SOOOOOO CUTE IN HIMS LIL PINK DIAPEY, I JUST WANNA GOBBLE HIM ALL UP, AT LEAST WHILE HE'S FRESH SMELLING AND NOT ALL YUCKY AND STINKY, AIN'T THAT RIGHT YOU LIL STINKER, YER JUST A LIL CUTIE YES YOU ARE, C'MON BABY BOY, GIVE YER NANA A BIG SMILE, AWWWW, IS HIMS A LIL SHY, YES HIMS IS"

Cindy laughingly said, as she headed out the door, "I'll see you all Monday and then, I'll show you how to properly blow raspberries on a babys tummy after you've changed their poopy pants and they're all fresh smelling and cuddly"

Elly and Lori both laughed and Elly said.....

Sounds good, maybe we can have a diaper changing/raspberry blowing contest at the bar-b-que and Lil Robby can be the recipient, that is, if he can make enough wet and dirty diapers to keep us busy and make it fair so that everyone gets a chance to compete if they want to?

All 3 girls laughed as I glanced at Elly and saw her WINKING AT ME AND SAYING, "WOW, THIS SOUNDS LIKE THIS IS GONNA BE ONE FUN WEEKEND, AND JUST THINK, THIS IS ONLY FRIDAY, WE HAVE SAT. AND SUN. TO GO YET, THE BAR-B-QUE MONDAY, YOUR PEDIATRICIAN APPOINTMENT WITH CASSIDY ON TUESDAY, AND A WHOLE WEEK OF FROLIC AND FUN AFTER THAT, WITH WHAT I'M SURE, WILL BE LOTS AND LOTS MORE SURPRIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I could think of was, OH MY GOD, if Cindy's gonna be at the bar-b-que, then she's gonna really find out the truth about me, and what does Elly mean, more surprizes, HOW MUCH MORE CAN THEY ACTUALLY EMBARRASS ME, AND EVEN WORSE, DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW?

To Be Continued?

• Like 1

The story that you wrote was a really good story Are you going to finish the story and let us know what the big surprise is that Kim had for the barbaque. This is a really good story Please do not leave us hangging in suspens about baby robbie. I am really enjoing the story I cannot wait to finish reading the next chapter when it come out. How long do we have to wait for the next chapter to tell us what the big surpize is? sarah

• 5 months later...

"My Girlfriend's Sisters Baby"

Chapter 12...............

As I lay there, in a makeshift, cloth, pink diaper, so thick I couldn't put my legs together or make both knees touch, even if my life depended on it, knowing I was turning redder then even the hot pink diaper I was wearing, my mind was wandering and racing at 100 miles an hour as I thought to myself, MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO?

As Elly and Lori were still amusing themselves with my girlish looking diaper, there was a knock at the front door. I thought that perhaps Cindy had forgotten something and was just being polite by knocking, even tho she had left, just seconds earlier.

To my surprize, and further embarrassment, it was Cindy, followed by Beth, Kim and Cassidy, and the look on their faces when they saw me laying on that plastic baby sheet, in, what I felt was an over exagerrated, super thick, hot pink diaper pinned tightly with baby-blue teddy bear diaper pins and sucking on a pink Care Bear pacifier, well let's just say, the look on their faces was priceless.

Beth immediately knelt next to me, patted my well cushioned bottom and said......

Beth..... This is too cute, I just love the designer diapers, we definitely need to pick up more.

Elly..... It was Loris' idea, and Cindy showed us how to fold the giant beach towel and shape it into a diaper.

Beth..... Oh, did Cindy pin Robbys' diaper on?

Elly..... (laughingly) Oh Dear, not only did Cindy pin his lil pink diapey on, she changed his stinky, poopy diaper and wiped his yucky bottom while Lori and I were looking for a makeshift diaper.

Beth..... Ooooooh really (as Beth pats my bottom), well I sure hope hims was a good lil baby and didn't give his Auntie Cindy too bad a time.

Cindy..... Awwww, he was a perfect lil gentleman, even if he was messy and stinky, it's not his fault, he's just a lil baby and I'll change his diapers anytime he needs it if I'm around.

As Beth, Kim and Elly all smiled, Beth and Kim realize, how embarrassing this must have been, having Cindy change him just like she would any other baby, not knowing, that he had the mental capacities of an adult.

What Rob didn't know, was that, unlike his white, cloth diapers, colored cloth diapers, especially pink, yellow and baby-blue colors, would show wetness almost immediately and the wetness would spread, slowly, from the bottom, both towards the front and the rear of the diaper, and the wetness would be highly visible even tho the diaper itself was not soaking wet.

As Cindy said her goodbyes, she blew baby kisses to both Rob and Cassidy, meanwhile Elly was explaining to Kim and Beth how there were no clean diapers in Robbies diaper bag. Kim replied, "Well I hope that diaper holds up till we get home then, I think Amber and Ashley have all his clean diapers at the Tops for Bottoms Nursery at the mall, but then again, that's ok, since he's definitely going to be spending some more time back there"

As I listened to Kim, thinking, Oh My God, she's actually planning on taking me back to the nursery when it's really opened, I felt my bottom getting damp as I began wetting my diaper, even tho it was just a slight wetting, I had no idea that Beths' constant patting of my bottom would make the wet spot on the outer bottom part of my diaper appear even faster and that once the spot was visible on the outer part of the diaper, it would spread even faster.

Kim told Beth and Elly that she had to get going, she needed to get Cassidy home and fed, that's when Elly picked up my shorts and to my embarrassment, turned them inside out and smelled them, then stated, "These aren't too stinky and he didn't get any mess on them so they should be ok for him to wear home"

Beth immediately grabbed them, put them on my legs and told me to lift my bottom so she could pull them up. It was at this time that Lori said, "Hold up a sec Beth", as she knelt down, pointed to my bottom, patted it, and said, "This Lil Stinker's got a wet diaper"

Beth looked at the spot, felt the bottom of my diaper, stuck 2 fingers inside the waist of my diaper, then stuck her fingers inside my diaper on the inside of my thighs, peeked in and said, "He's just a little bit damp and he's not messy or stinky, he should be ok until we get home"

Kim and Elly both smiled at Beth as Kim said......

"See mom, I told you Beth would make a good mommy if she ever had a baby of her own to take care of, she's already figured out that there's nothing wrong with leaving Robby in a damp diaper and that unless he's totally soaked, messy or stinky, it's ok not to drop everything she's doing just to change him, and I'm almost positive, that by time we get home, she'll have more then just a damp diaper to contend with"

Beth looked up at Elly, Kim and Lori, smiling as she pulled my shorts up over my thick diaper, and said.......

"You know, I think I could get used to this, I mean, having a baby full time, and I think that Lil Robby here has really gotten the hang of being a baby, at least he's gotten the hang of how to use his lil diapeys and how to keep Mommy and all of her friends busy and how to keep their noses a wrinklin"

As Beth wrinkles her nose at me, smiles and says.....

We might just have to mix up some more of that special powder/formula for you, 10 days might not be long enough for both of us to really get the full experience and sensations we're both looking for?

• 2 weeks later...

"My Girlfriends Sisters' Baby"

Chapter 13.........

Cindy sort of scratched her head, then said.....

"What do you mean, Special Formula, and what sensations and experiences could he possibly be looking for, he is just a baby, RIGHT"

Kim immediately replied..... "Well of course he is, did you not just change a very dirty diaper on him, and as far as his special formula, it's just something my pediatrician created to help keep him from getting constipated, his digestive system is more intricate then a babys would be and he needs the formula to keep him regular, what with the types of grownup food he eats, plus, he just might be part of the surprize I have for everyone at the bar-b-que", as she winks as Beth

Cindy smiled, and said, "O-K, he's still a lil cutie, especially in hims lil pink diapey", as she knelt down, kissed Robbie on the forehead and patted his well padded bottom, then said, "See you all at the bar-b-que, have a great weekend"

Elly and Lori then said their goodbyes as Kim picked up Cassidy and followed Cindy out the door, Beth told her mom and Lori that she would see both of them Monday at the bar-b-que, then playfully swatted Robbie on his bottom as she took his hand and followed Kim and Cassidy out.

Once both Robbie and Cassidy were strapped into their car seats securely, Kim gave Cassidy a baby bottle as she explained to Beth that it was a 45 minute drive home and she doubted Cassidy would wait that long for something to eat.

Beth smiled as she said, "All I have for Robbie is that special formula, do you think it would hurt him any if I gave him some more"

Kim laughed and said, "I'm not sure if it would or not, it definitely won't help him keep that cute, pink diapey dry and clean, and since he wants to be a baby, Cassidy's getting a bottle, so, what the heck, go for it, he'll just pee and poop a little bit longer then expected", both girls laughed as Beth prepared a bottle for Robbie, then stuck it in his mouth and explained to him, he had better drink all of it or there would be no din din for him tonight.

Rob knew that if this bottle worked the way any other liquids or foods have been working on him, there was no way he could keep from wetting or messing this makeshift diaper he had on, and with no plastic pants, it would be very obvious when he did.

After the 45 minute drive home, Beth went ahead and opened the door to the house and carried in both diaper bags as Kim got both Cassidy and Robbie out of their carseats, Beth wrinkled her nose and immediately blamed Cassidy telling her that she was just a stinky lil baby, Rob just kept his head down as Kim grabbed his hand after swinging Cassidy on her hip and headed into the house.

Once inside, Kim tells Beth that she thinks Cassidy is messy and needs changed, Beth immediately checks Cassidy, to find her extremely messy, she does a quick change job on Cassidy while Rob stands by, she then places Cassidy in her high chair and tells her, she's got din din for her, Cassidy giggles.

Beth grabs Robbie and tells him to jump up on his makeshift highchair, as he does, Beth wrinkles her nose, again, then does a quick peek inside of Robbies diaper, Beth quickly announces to Kim, and Robbie, she thought she still smelled a dirty diaper, and since she had just got done changing one, Robbie could wait until after dinner, Beth then looked at Robbie, winked and said, "Does Baby Robbie want some num nums, yes he does, hims just a hungie lil baby, yes hims is"

Both Kim and Beth laugh as Kim places baby bowls of mac & cheese in front of both Cassidy and Robbie, along with a sippy cup for Cassidy and a baby bottle of (special formula) for Robbie, Beth and Kim then talk about the upcoming bar-b-que and what they should do on Saturday and Sunday.

As Robbie sits there, eating his din din and sucking on his baby bottle, he feels the soft mess in his diaper shift, slowly oozing it's way up the front of his diaper and then, covering both of his butt cheeks with a yucky, stickyness, he can only think that this sensation has something to do with the type of fabric this makeshift diaper is made out of.

All of a sudden, this euphoria Rob is experiencing is shattered when Kim undoes the straps on his highchair as she explains to Beth, she'll change Robbie, give him a bath and get him ready for bed if Beth does the same for Cassidy, Beth immediately agrees but asks Kim, whey would she want to deal with the obviously, bigger mess, Kim says, she just wants Robbie to see what Cassidy goes through on a nightly basis, Beth just laughs and says, great idea.

Kim swats Robbie on the bottom, then quickly pulls her hand away as she says, "Oh My, can you believe he's soaked clean thru this thick diaper", then the scent of baby powder mixed with a dirty diaper hits her, "OH MY GOD, THIS IS HORRIBLE, MY GOD HE STINKS", Beth just laughs and says, "Hey, it was your idea to trade"

Kim leads Robbie into the guestroom where she has him lay in the spare crib she went out and bought for him today. As Robbie lays back, on the waterproof mattress and changing pad Kim had spread out in the crib, Robbie could feel the soft, sticky mess squish both up the front and back of the insides of his diaper. Kim pulls the shorts off, then as if over exagerrating her motions, waves her hand over her nose as she says, "EWWW, HIMS A STINKY LIL BOY", Kim then unpins one side of the hot pink diaper, slowly lifting it up, ever so gently, then lays it back down quickly as she says, "OH MY, YOU ARE ONE MESSY, YUCKY STINKER, PEEE-EWW ROBBIE, THAT'S NASTY"

Kim then unpins the other side, then slowly draws back the front of the diaper, wiping as much of the mess away as she can, she swats the inside of his thighs and tells him, "Spread Em Baby", as Robbie spreads his legs wide open, Kim continues to wipe the inner thighs of Robbie, between the thigh and the crotch area, she then wipes his bottom and his butt cheeks before she pulls the diaper away from him. Once she is satisfied that he's as clean as he's going to get without getting in the tub, she takes him by the hand and leads him down the hallway, to the bathroom, past Beth and Cassidy, bare-assed naked, as Beth laughs.

Kim fills the tub, constantly checking the water to make sure it's not too hot, the bubbles from the bubble bath she added hides a lot of the duckies and baby toys that she put in the tub, Kim slowly and carefully helps Robbie into the tub and tells him he can play for a couple of minutes before she starts bathing him. Robbie, unthinking, starts handling some of the baby toys that are in the tub, Kim sees this and immediately starts playing with Robbie as she shows him which toys do what, talking to him in babytalk, Robbie blushes at the infantile attention Kim is showing him.

As Kim notices Robbies blushing, she smiles at him and tells him, "Robbie Honey, you had best get used to this, this kind of treatment and talk is exactly what a baby goes thru on a daily basis, now let's get you all cleaned up so Auntie Kim can get you all ready for beddie bye".

Kim does a thorough job bathing Robbie, then tells him to stand up as she helps him out of the tub, she then wraps him in a giant, soft, fluffy towel and starts patting him dry, with this done, she takes him by the hand, back down to the guestroom and tells him to hop up on his crib. Beth, carrying Cassidy, follows Kim and Robbie as she watches Kim talking to Robbie and getting him ready for bed.

Kim..... Ok Robbie, scoot your lil butt back, just a touch, that a boy, now lift your legs so Auntie Kim can get your nighty diapey on you, goood boy (as Kim brings the xtra-thick night diaper up between Robbies legs, Robbie can feel his legs spread apart, Kim pins one side, then tugging tightly on the other side, pins it securely), there you go baby, now let's get some plastic panties on you so you don't leak all over your new baby mattress and cute little baby sheets Auntie Kim went out and bought you today. (As Kim shook out the pair of baby print baby pants, she gently grabbed one of Robbies Feet and guided it in thru the hole in the plastic pant, then as she guided the other foot in she motioned for Robbie to lift his butt), Oh what a good boy you are, all snuggled up in your lil night diapey. (Kim then grabbed an adult size sleeper explaining to Robbie that Cassidy had one exactly like it, slowly, but expertly putting it on Robbie, she then reached down and zipped the sleeper up with the zipper that went from the ankle, up the inside of the thigh and to the neck), There you go baby boy, awww, hims such a precious baby boy, and hims smells so yummy, Auntie Kim just wants to gobble him all up.

Beth just smiled as she watched Kim raise the bars on the Robbies crib, then leaned into the crib, kissed Robbie nightie-nite and said..... "Well Robbie, how does it feel to be a little baby, are you having fun, or are you having regrets, oh yea, and Robbie, if you are having regrets, oh well, I guess that's just too bad, it's not like you really have a choice, that formula should keep you in diapers for at least another week and boy - o - boy, do we have lots of lil baby surprizes in store for you.

As I lay there in the crib, watching both Kim and Beth laughing and giggling, I wondered, is this what I really wanted and if not, how could I possibly get out of it now, as I pondered these thoughts, I felt my tummy rumble and as if to answer my own question, I felt the oozy, soft, mess start to fill up the seat of my diaper, as it spread over the front and rear of my diaper, it just kept coming out, with no effort on my part, I figured the tightness of the sleeper was what was making it spread so quickly, and then it dawned on me, I was wetting my diaper also.

I looked up at Kim and Beth, then said to Beth, "I'm loving ALMOST, every minute of this and wouldn't quit even if I could, Beth looked at me, wrinkled her nose, as if she knew I already had ANOTHER dirty diaper, then said.....

"That's so good to know honey, I'm starting to get used to having you in diapers and I'm almost positive you're gonna be needing diapers for an indefinite amount of time now", AS SHE HANDED ME ANOTHER BABY BOTTLE OF THE SPECIAL FORMULA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

" My Girlfriends Sisters' Baby"

Chapter 14.......

Rob is gently awakened by Beth as she nudges him and pats his bottom, asking him, did he sleep good. Rob can't help but smile and reply, yes he did, he slept like a baby, Beth smiles, wrinkles her nose and laughingly says, " Yes you sure did, and you smell just like a baby too "

"C'mere Robbie, let's get you a fresh diaper", as Beth unzips my sleeper and gently pulls my legs out, she backs up and says, " OH MY GOD ROBBIE, THAT IS NASTYYYYY, WHEW BABY, YOU STINNNNNK!!!!!!!!"

Kim must have heard Beth talking to me, she came in the room with Cassidy riding on her hip, wearing just a diaper. Kim sees Beth waving her hand in front of her nose and starts laughing as she says, " Are you sure you want a baby, this is how they usually wake up, plus, look at the bright side of it, Robbies' diaper didn't have a blow-out and you didn't come in to find him finger-painting on the wall".

Both Kim and Beth laugh as Beth looked at me, scrunched up her nose, patted my very obviously well filled diaper and said, "You wouldn't do that to mommy, would you baby", both Beth and Kim laughed some more.

Kim then told Beth to get me changed and dressed while she took care of Cassidy, Beth mentioned she was probably gonna just throw me in the tub and Beth told her we didn't have time and to just change me and clean me up with baby wipes, then laughed and added, it won't hurt him if he has a little diaper stink about him, all babys do sometimes.

When Beth finally got me changed and cleaned up, as best she could with just baby wipes, we both walked into the kitchen where Kim was just finishing feeding Cassidy, Kim pointed at the kitchen counter towards a baby bottle and said, "There's Robbies' breakfast, he can drink it in the van, oh, and I went ahead and packed a diaper bag for him, we're gonna be gone all day and he'll definitely need changing at least a couple of times".

Beth looked at me, then said, "Well maybe I should get him something else to wear, I didn't know we was headed out so early", Kim walked over to me, pulled my shorts down to my knees, patted my bottom and laughed as she said, "Wow, you got him double diapered, well maybe that's good, since we have a nice long drive in front of us, and oh, by the way, I think the outfit you have him dressed in is just adorable, shorts for easier diaper checks and changes, and that Mickey Mouse T-shirt is simply adorable, I think I'll go ahead and dress Cassidy the exact same way, less the double diaper of course, she's not quite the little piss-pot Robbie is".

Beth handed me my bottle and sat me down on my make-shift highchair as Kim carried Cassidy in to change her clothes to match mine. Beth looked at me as I started to nurse the baby bottle and said, "We're going sight-seeing today baby, I know how much you love seeing the Hoover Dam so your Auntie Kim is gonna take us there today". I thought to myself, yea, I loved the fact that we were going to go see the dam, but hadn't ever thought about seeing it the was I was now dressed, I wasn't sure how I'd be able to handle that many people seeing me dressed so infantile.

Beth must have sensed my reluctance and concern because she brushed her hand thru my hair and softly said, "Robbie, there isn't gonna be anyone there that knows you or will ever see you again so don't worry about how you're going to be dressed, plus, you wanted to be treated exactly like a baby and babys don't care who sees them dressed in the cute little baby outfits their mommys pick out for them to wear".

Kim came back in the room carrying Cassidy and I couldn't believe my eyes, Cassidy was wearing almost exactly the same outfit I was wearing, I had to quietly admit to myself as I grinned a bit, she was a little cutie and the outfit was absolutely adorable on her, I could only hope it was as adorable on me.

As we all got situated in the SUV, with both Cassidy and myself strapped in our car seats, Kim explained that we would stop at McDonalds for some breakfast to eat on the way to the dam, this sounded good to me, I needed something more solid then this special formula they had been feeding me, little did I know, that a solid breakfast mixed with this formula would turn out to be one of my most embarrassing moments yet.

After leaving the drive-thru at McDonalds, I was happy to be actually eating a couple of Egg McMuffins, a hash brown and drinking real chocolate milk, even if it was out of my baby bottle. While I was eating I noticed that I had wet my diaper, not a lot, just enough to make it damp, but I figured there was no need to say anything, I for sure didn't want nothing to interfere with my breakfast, especially a diaper change, even if it was somewhat concealed in the back of the SUV.

We had passed through Henderson and was almost to the Railroad Pass Casino when I heard Kim say, DAMN, THERE'S A COP BEHIND ME WITH HIS LIGHTS ON. Kim went on to explain to Beth that she was sure she hadn't been speeding as she slowed down and looked for a place to pull over. Once we were stopped, Kim rolled down her window and waited for the police officer, as the officer walked up along side the SUV, I noticed it was a female officer( an extremely good looking female police officer ), she looked in the back seat and saw Cassidy and myself strapped in our car seats, Kim had her drivers license and proof of insurance out when the officer reached her window.

When the officer looked in the front window at Kim and Beth, she glanced in the back once more, looking back and forth at Cassidy and myself, noticing the very obvious matching car seats we were both strapped in and the matching outfits we appeared to be wearing. Kim asked why she had been pulled over and the officer explained that it was just a random traffic stop, and that since the 9-11 World Trade Center Disaster, security for all traffic going over the dam had increased and that they did random stops and vehicle searches numerous times daily, the officer went on to say that if Kim cooperated with a random search, that it would be over quick and we could be on our way.

Kim told her that would be fine and asked what we needed to do to cooperate. The officer requested that we all step out of the SUV and stand off to the side of the road while she conducted a quick search of the vehicle. While Kim and Beth were unstrapping Cassidy and myself, the officer watched as she asked the usual questions, Did we have any weapons, any drugs or illegal contraband or anything that we could possibly be hiding. Kim and Beth both responded that there was nothing like that in the vehicle. The officer searched under the carseats, the front seat, the back seat and storage area, then peeked in both diaper bags, when she looked in my diaper bag, she just stared for a second, as she held one of my oversized cloth diapers.

She then told Kim that everything appeared to be normal but she noticed there was a bulge around my waist under my shorts and asked me if I would have a problem being frisked. Beth jumped in right away and explained to the officer that I was a little slow and that the bulge was my diaper, I know I started to turn a little red when Beth said that, but what happened next was totally humiliating. The officer smiled and said she understood but she still had to check for herself and asked Beth if she could have me put my hands on the side of the SUV so she could frisk me, she also explained to Beth that if we prefered a male police officer to do the frisking, she could call for one and we could all wait for him to get here. Beth said it would be no problem and that I felt more comfortable with females then I did with males anyway.

As Beth took my arms and lifted them up to the side of the SUV, the unthinkable happened, I felt the warm mess oozing into the seat of my diaper and as if on cue, it just kept coming without slowing down. I knew the McMuffins and chocolate milk I had for breakfast had mixed with the special formula and now, along with an already damp diaper, I was gonna have an extremely messy diaper, and right here in front of this female police officer that was getting ready to frisk me, OH MY GOD, HOW COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE?

Well, I guess when you ask, you recieve, yes, it did get worse. The female police officer started with both of her hands on my sides near my waist, her hands then went down the outside of my hips, thighs and to my knees, I was horrified when she then placed a hand on each side of my right leg and started up from the knees towards my crotch. When she got to the crotch area and the diaper, she gave the diaper a little squeeze, she then did the same thing to my left leg and once again when she got to the crotch area and the diaper, she gave it another little squeeze.

I stood there turning redder each time she squeezed the diaper and I could have swore I saw Beth and Kim grinning, then out of the blue, the officer pulled back the back of my shorts and diaper, peeked inside and stated as she swatted me on the bottom, I'm sorry, but I think I scared this little fella, he just made a horrible, yucky mess in his lil diapey, she then patted my bottom again and told me, " You can put your hands down now honey, you need to go tell your mommy you need your lil diapey changed, yuck honey, you stink".

I just stood there mortified as I finished filling my diaper and began wetting it too, the officer walked over to Kim and started talking to her when Beth took my hand and told me to hop back up in my carseat, I looked at her and wanted to tell her that my diaper was extremely messy and to sit down in it would be totally yucky, just then, Kim and the officer walked back over to where I was standing and the officer asked Beth if she needed some help strapping me in, Beth just laughed and said, sure.

The officer then took my hand and told me to jump up into my seat, I did so, reluctantly, and hesitated sitting down, just then, the officer gently pushed me down and started to strap me in, when she reached between my legs to bring the strap up and buckle it, she wrinkled her nose. As she buckled the strap, it spread the mess around in my diaper, I felt it going up the back of the diaper and completely enveloping and smothering my crotch, penis and balls, the officer wrinkled her nose again and said, to my surprize and total humiliation..................

WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE BAR-B-QUE BABY ROBBIE, AND I PROMISE YOU, I'M GONNA BE CHANGING ONE OF YOUR POOPY DIAPERS YOU LITTLE STINKER...............

Kim, Beth and the officer all laughed as I heard Kim say, thanks Stacey, I don't think he'll ever forget this, you was wonderful.

All I could do was sit there, turning redder by the minute from this entire humiliating and embarrassing scenario and wondering, where in the world was I going to get changed and what other surprizes do they have in store for me......................

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh such a great story I can not wait for the next chapter, Just hate the wait that we have to go throw. I can understand how work can make it hard to be able to write, just have to hope that the author has not forgot about the story.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"My Girlfriends Sisters Baby"

Chapter 15

As we slowly pulled away, I glanced back at the

police officer, she was smiling and winked at me as she

wrinkled her nose in an over exaggerated manner. I was still totally embarrassed and humiliated to the point of utter silence, not to mention the fact, that the smell of my dirty diaper permeated thru the SUV, so bad, it even made my nose wrinkle.

Both Kim and Beth put their windows down to help alleviate the odor, and I heard Kim tell Beth that she knew of a rest stop on the other side of the dam, and she would stop there so both Cassidy and I could get our diapers changed, that is, if Cassidy needed changed, there was no doubt that I did.

The drive over the dam was totally awesome, and I thought to myself, wow, here I am, not only am I traveling over this incredibly man-made creation, but here I am, sitting in an extremely wet and messy diaper, with two absolutely gorgeous females, who not only know I'm in a diaper, but approve of it, and treat me as if I was just any other baby.

As we wound our way up the mountains on the east side of the dam, the panoramic views were incredible. We must have drove for about 30 minutes when I noticed Kim pulling off the main road into what looked like a rest area, it turned out to be a scenic overlook, no facilities, but, an absolutely exhilarating view of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River winding thru the canyons off in the distance.

There were 3 other vehicles parked in the area and I saw numerous kids running around and people taking pictures of the scenery. Kim parked as far away from the other vehicles as possible, but in my mind, we were still way too close. Kim got out and went to the back, opening the rear door, I was shocked to see she had the back already set up like a changing table, she had a baby looking plastic cover over the entire back and both Cassidy's and my diaper bags, one on each side, sitting snug in the corners. The changing area was big enough to accomodate both Cassidy and me together if need be.

Beth opened my door and proceded to undo the straps on my car seat, as she bent down to unsnap the center one, she looked up at me, wrinkled her nose and said, "Whew, Robbie honey, My God babe, YOU STINK!!!

Kim was undoing Cassidys straps as she looked over at Beth and me and just laughed. Kim carried Cassidy to the back as Beth took me by the hand and led me to the back, as I stood there, just knowing that everyone was watching ( pretty much all in my mind, or was it, I would definitely discover later ), Kim told me to jump up and lay down, as she expertly and quickly changed Cassidy, who had only a wet diaper.

I jumped up, quite slowly and carefully, and was almost in position to lay down when Kim grabbed my legs, pulled hard, and my bottom smacked on the plastic changing pad, making the mess in my diaper literally splatter and explode everywhere, causing a near blow-out. Beth shook her head as she pulled my shorts down to my ankles and saw the mess that had oozed out of my diaper, only to be caught and trapped inside my plastic pants, as she said, "Thanks Kim, as if he needed that", both girls laughed as Kim gave Cassidy a toy to play with and volunteered to help.

The next thing I know, Kim was completely removing my shorts as Beth slowly and methodically pulled my plastic pants down to my ankles, wiping the inside of the pants with a baby wipe as she pulled them down. I glanced out the back and thought, OH MY GOD, IF ANYONE EVEN GLANCED OVER HERE THEY COULD SEE I WAS GETTING MY DIAPERS CHANGED, I know I was turning redder by the second when Kim must have noticed my embarrassment and said, "Sheesh Robbie, no need to be embarrassed, these people, even if they do see you get your diapers changed and your butt wiped like a little baby, don't know you and will probably never see you again, plussssss, real babys don't care who sees them get their diapers changed, and we all know, deep down inside, you're as real a baby as Cassidy is, now let's get you changed and get out of here"

While Beth finished wiping out my plastic pants, Kim unpinned my diapers, when she brought the front of the diaper back, I glanced over at Cassidy and she was pinching her nose with her little fist and saying ewwww, ewwww, both Kim and Beth started laughing when Kim told Cassidy, "Yes Cassie, him's a stinky lil baby", Kim proceded to efficiently and expertly wipe me down with the diaper as she removed it, and when she got me fairly cleaned up, Beth took over with the baby wipes as Kim wrapped the diaper up and put it in a plastic dirty-didy-bag with the plastic pants Beth had wiped out. After Beth had me securely pinned into a fresh double thick cloth diaper, Kim grabbed a bag and told her, try these, they might be easier next time we need to change him.

I was shocked when Beth brought out a pair of snap-on plastic baby pants, they were baby blue and had the Rugrats characters all over them, she told me to lift my butt and as I did so, she slid the pants under me, then slowly snapped up the sides, making sure the entire fabric of the diaper was secured inside the pants to prevent leaks, or as Kim would call it, wicking. I looked out to see what Kim was doing and she was shaking my shorts out, then all of a sudden, she smelled them, then told Beth, he can wear these still, they're not wet and they don't stink, suddenly, Kim was pulling the shorts up over my ankles and before I could react, she stood me up, outside of the SUV, in just a diaper, plastic pants and a tee-shirt, with my shorts down at my ankles, then reached down, and slowly pulled my shorts up over my diapers and plastic pants, as she patted me on the bottom, she said, "There ya go baby, all fresh, dry an clean again", as I glanced around, I noticed two elderly women staring in our direction, they both smiled and one of them waved bye bye to me and mover her lips, saying, bye bye baby, as if I was a toddler, I felt my face go flush as I realized, they had just sat there and witnessed my entire diaper change, I think?

As we got back in the SUV, Kim told Beth we would go ahead and drive down to Kingman, we could get lunch there, and then, take the back way into Vegas, thru Laughlin and Bullhead City, and maybe stop and go thru a couple of the casinos they had, that way, we could make a full day of it. I was all for that, especially the lunch part, not sure why, but I was starving, what I didn't know was, the lunch I was to eat in Kingman, would have an extremely unexpected effect on me in Laughlin, and we would all soon discover, Laughlin casinos don't have private diaper changing rooms, and when you take the famous Casino river walk and end up 15 blocks away from your SUV, experimental snap-on plastic pants and diaper blow-outs don't go together?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 16

We arrived in Kingman within the hour and I was totally starving, the girls were hungry for Taco Bell and since I hadn't eaten there in a while, it sounded great to me too. Beth asked me how hungry I was and I told her I was starving, I guess the drive and the incident with the female police officer really created an appetite.

Kim got Cassidy a soft shell taco and Beth got me 2 spicy bean burritos and 2 soft shell taco's, both Cassidy and I had baby bottles, Cassies had Mountain Dew, I think, and mine had that special formula mix they had been feeding me, it did'nt matter to me, it was chocolate flavored and I thought it went quite well with the burrito's.

After we had eaten lunch, we got back on the road, headed for Laughlin/Bull Head City. The drive was only about an hour and seemed to go by rather fast, the scenery was awesome. Once we got into Laughlin, the girls decided to park the SUV and take Cassidy and me on the river walk ( this was a designated park trail that went alongside the Colorado River, dividing Bull Head City, Arizona and Laughlin, Nevada ), both girls felt this would be more entertaining, for both Cassidy and me?

Kim got Cassidy all set up in her stroller and Beth made sure I was dressed properly (shoes, and a light jacket if it turned cool), Beth also did a quick diaper check on me as I stood next to the SUV in the parking lot where tons of people were walking and driving by, Beth announced, surprizedly, to Kim, WOW, HE'S STILL DRY AND HE DOESN'T EVEN STINK, YET !!!!

Both girls laughed and Cassidy, as if she understood, started laughing to, all I could do was blush, look around and hope no one was watching us?

We headed down the River-Walk, and I have to admit, even tho the trail was rather crowded, being a holiday weekend and all, the walk was refreshing and scenic. We must have walked about an hour, past at least 4 big casino's that shared the river-walk, when all of a sudden, I felt a rumbling in my tummy, and without any warning or sensations at all, I filled my diaper up, literally non-stop, for almost a full minute. Beth was mesmerized by the scenery and didn't notice, but Kim, being the alert mommy she is, spotted me instantly, especially when my pace slowed down to almost a stop, then became a waddle, like the same type of waddle a baby gets when they're toddling around in a dirty diaper.

Kim lightly touched Beths' arm and suggested that maybe we should be heading back, since we had been walking almost an hour now and was some distance away from the SUV, Beth said she'd like to walk a little further, this is when Kim got her full attention, pointed to my backside, and said, I don't think your big babys gonna make it much further without a diaper change, Robbie just filled his lil diapey up. Beth immediately patted the back of my shorts (rather firmly), then caught a whiff of my dirty diaper as she started to take a peek, but then backed off, stating, WHEW ROBBIE, NO NEED TO LOOK THIS TIME, YOU ARE DEFINITELY POOPY !!!!!

Kim told Beth they could change me as soon as they got back to the SUV and found a lilttle bit more of a private place to park, I was thankful for that, the only problem was, now I had to walk back to the SUV in a very dirty diaper, that was already squishing around my balls, penis and slowly oozing up my backside, what I wasn't aware of, was, without knowing, feeling or realizing it, I was still pooping, those burritos mixed with that formula was really doing a number on me, as I waddled along, with Beth holding my hand and setting the pace, like I was a two year old, I felt myself now wetting my diaper also.

We were about half way back to the SUV when Kim hollered at Beth to hold on for a minute, Beth asked what the problem was and Kim asked me to turn around, when I did, Kim pointed out the wet marks on my shorts and explained to Beth, the only way you can get wet marks like that is if someone has a leaky diaper and trust me, everyone that sees him is going to know he's got a wet, leaky diaper on. Beth laughingly said, does it matter, he's a baby and don't all babys spring leaks sometimes? Kim smiled and said, oh yea, that they do, but, ummm, Beth, there's another thing that all babys experience sometimes. Beth smiled at kim and said, Oh, and what would that be? Kim smiled back, softly patted my bottom, wrinkled her nose, and replied, YUCKY, MESSY BLOWOUTS AT THE MOST INOPPORTUNE TIMES .

Beth was like, Oh My God, are you kidding, and as we stood there in the middle of the River-Walk with dozens of people passing by, Kim pulled back the back of my shorts as both her and Beth peeked in and said, just what I thought, those snap-on plastic pants can't hold this bad a blowout, Kim was like, EWWWW, HE'S A MESS.

Unfortunately, the girls peeking down the back of my shorts didn't go un-noticed, a nice lady, mid 30's, walked up to Kim and said, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice, it seems like you people have a slight problem. Both kim and Beth were momentarily stunned and the lady once again said, look, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to just barge in on your crisis, but it looks like you could use some assistance. Kim regaining her composure replied, thank you for your consideration, but our SUV is only about another 30 minutes down the walk here, at the main parking facility. The lady introduced herself as Karen and explained that she was a nurse for Harrah's Casino (pointing in the direction over her shoulder), she went on to say, she was on break and noticed our situation, explaining that for me to continue to walk the rest the way down the River-Walk would not only be uncomfortable for me, but would definitely be embarrassing, considering how bad I was leaking now and how much worse the leak would be if I continued to walk around in dirty pants. Karen asked if they had a change of clothing for me and Kim answered yes as she pointed to the big blue diaper bag, Karen just smiled and motioned for us to all follow her.

As we walked towards the casino, Kim expressed to Karen how thankful she was for providing

them a private place to change me, Karen just smiled and said, "no problem, I know how hard it can be to find a place to change diapers on a mentally challenged adult, I used to work in a full care facility", both Kim and Beth just smiled. When we reached the casinos side door entrance for employees, Karen had to get us the ok to enter from the security officer posted there, once we got in, I was happy to see the casinos medical area was just inside the door we entered, keeping us from having to enter the main casino.

As we entered the medical area, Karen motioned for me to scoot up on a bed, which resembled a giant changing table, Karen then brought a strap up across my chest, explaining to Beth and Kim that it was policy and she had to secure me down for insurance purposes. Once I was securely strapped down, Beth asked karen if she could talk to her, in private, Kim proceded to change Cassidy's diaper on a different bad, her diaper was also wet and poopy, but nothing compared to what I was sporting. What I didn't know was, Beth, not trying to dupe or fool anyone into being a part of my fantasy and this scenario we were all playing out, was telling Karen that I really didn't need diapers, I just liked wearing them, so her and her sister Kim, was sort of giving me a fantasy vacation and went on to apologise if we had misled her in anyway and once again, thanked her for her kindness.

Karen stood there for a minute, then smiled and said, I had a sneaky feeling he was'nt slow, she had worked around a lot of special people and most people that need and wear diapers all the time don't blush when they make a dirty diaper in front of others. Beth went on to tell her how they had left me at a daycare and about their mother and her friend and the police officer and the planned 4th of July bar-b-que and the pediatrician that made up the special formula and how i couldn't stop using my diapers now even if I wanted too, Karen smiled and said, "well, looks like you and your sis pretty much thought of everything and he's getting the full baby treatment but she had 1 question and a couple of requests, if Beth and Kim didn't mind?

Beth called Kim over and told her that she had told Karen everything and that Karen wanted to ask them something and had a couple of requests, Kim was like, well yea, sure, whatever you want.

Karen smiled and asked, Do you think he would get really embarrassed if I walked over to him with his diaper bag and ask him if he needed changed?

Both Kim and Beth laughed nodding thir heads in agreement and saying, OH YEA, HE'D PROBABLY SHIT HIS PANTS, this made all 3 laugh.

Karen then said "My 2 requests are, one, I would love to be able to come to your bar-b-que on Monday, just to see how he re-acts to all of the attention and the surpize look on his face", both Kim and Beth said, sure, no problem, we'd love to have you, Karen smiled, then said, my next request is, I'd love it if you allowed me to change his diaper, right now, and allow me to talk to him in babytalk, if that's ok?" Both Kim and Beth laughed and said, almost in harmony, SURRRRE, IF YOU'RE SURE YOU WANT TO, HE REALLY STINKS!!!!!!!

Karen just smiled and said, no problem, I'm used to changing poopy diapers, as she grabbed the diaper bag and slowly walked over towards me, I looked at her coming towards me, and just as I started to blush, she said...........

"WELL WELL WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE, IT SMELLS LIKE SOMEONE MADE A BIG BOOBOO IN HIMS LIL DIAPEY (as she pulls a diaper out of my diaper bag and slowly waves it at me, waving her hand in front of her face and wrinkling her nose), C'MERE LITTLE ONE, LET'S SEE WHAT YUCKY SURPRIZE YOU HAVE FOR AUNTIE KAREN IN YOUR LIL DIAPEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• 11 months later...

CHAPTER 17

Karen just smiled and said, no problem, I'm used to changing poopy diapers, as she grabbed the diaper bag and slowly walked over towards me, I watched her coming my way, and just as I started to blush, she said...........

"WELL WELL WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE, IT SMELLS LIKE SOMEONE MADE A BIG BOOBOO IN HIMS LIL DIAPER (as she pulls a diaper out of my diaper bag and slowly waves it at me, waving her hand in front of her face and wrinkling her nose), C'MERE LITTLE ONE, YOU STINK, LET'S SEE WHAT YUCKY SURPRIZE YOU HAVE FOR AUNTIE KAREN IN YOUR LIL DIAPEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was in total shock, but in an exciting way, as I squirmed around on the changing table, still restricted by the strap across my chest restraining me securely to the table, she asked me to lift my bottom as she slowly pulled my shorts down to my ankles and patiently unsnapped my plastic pants, and with each snap unsnapped, she would wrinkle her nose and say something babyish like, "Eeeeeew, this big baby made a stinky in hims lil diapeys, just for hims Auntie Karen". By time she got the last snap unsnapped, I must have been as red as an apple because she looked at me and said, "Don't you worry baby, I'll take my time because your mommy told me you love spending time and squishing around in poopy diapers, and then being talked to, just like a baby"

As she unpinned one side of my diaper, she commented to Beth and Kim, "Wow, I'm surprised you have him in cloth diapers, doesn't that get kind of messy and yucky to be dealing with full time, that is, if you keep him in diapers full time", Kim quickly replied, "He's only gonna be in diapers for the holiday weekend, anything longer then that and we would seriously consider a diaper delivery service, Lord knows we don't want to be washing his poopy diapers all the time", as both Beth and Kim laughed, Karen slowly peeled the diaper back where she had removed the diaper pin..........

OH MY GOD, WHAT HAVE YOU ALL BEEN FEEDING THIS BABY, TACO BELL? As both Beth and Kim giggled and answered, YES, that and his special formula.

Karen asked Beth to get her a damp wash cloth and hand her the baby wipes, before she unpinned the other side, Karen had already started wiping my bottom with the edge of the wet, but still clean part of the diaper, as she unpinned the other side, slowly peeling the diaper back, she looked at me, wrinkled her nose and said, "Don't even think about moving, my God your messy", as she got the damp wash cloth and began the tedious task of cleaning my bottom, once the biggest part of the mess was cleaned up, she started wiping me down with the baby wipes, paying real close attention to my penis and balls, wiping them ever so slowly, increasing my excitement with every swish of the wipe to where I almost exploded in an orgasm, then without warning and very quickly, she told me to lift my bottom as she slid a clean diaper under me, expertly powdered my bottom and groin area, then brought the diaper up securely between my legs, pinning one side and then the other, leaving me laying there, still hard and ready to explode.

"Hey Beth, have you got some clean plastic pants and a clean pair of shorts, these are really messy and they stink"

Beth handed her the clean plastic pants and shorts as Kim put the dirty diaper, plastic pants and shorts in a plastic didee bag, something else I never knew they had.

As Karen finished pulling up my plastic pants and shorts, making sure all the edges of the diaper were well concealed inside the plastic pants, she gave me a pat on my bottom and said, "He's all yours ladies, have a safe trip back to Vegas and maybe we'll all run into each other again, someday, maybe after you get this little feller here potty trained and out of diapers" as she winked to Beth and Kim. Karen also arranged for us to get a ride back to the parking lot along the river walk in a courtesy/security gold cart furnished by Harrah's.

I heard Beth and Kim talking about how nice Karen was and wouldn't it be nice to invite her to Vegas sometime in the future, as Kim was strapping Cassidy into her car seat, Beth was strapping me into mine, Beth gave me a little smile and a pat on my thickly diapered crotch, then grabbed the bay bottle Kim was handing her and stuck it in my mouth, Cassidy also got a bottle, but she was almost asleep, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't far from it, this entire experience left me totally exhausted and Beth must have sensed it, she looked at me and said, "Now baby boy, you have to drink all your baba before you take a nap", as she held the bottle up to my lips and I began to automatically nurse it.

The drive back to Las Vegas was uneventful, at least as far as I knew, at least more uneventful then the drive out, we didn't get stopped by any cops this time. I slept most of the way, as did Cassidy. I woke up as we were pulling into our driveway and I heard Beth saying, "Wakey Wakey little Babys, we're home". As Kim carried the still sleeping Cassidy into the house, Beth handed me my diaper bag as she grabbed Cassidy's diaper bag, then firmly grasped my hand as we both walked into the house. By time we got in, Kim already had Cassidy in her crib and was changing her diaper and getting her ready to go to sleep for the night. Beth set Cassidy's diaper bag down by the door, then grabbed mine and set it down next to Cassidy's, she then took my hand and asked me if I was ready to go beddie-bye, I just yawned.

When we got in the bedroom, Beth pulled my shorts down and was pushing me back on the changing pad on the bed when Kim walked in, Kim offered to help her get me ready for bed, then suggested her and Beth could have a drink by the pool and unwind, Beth agreed very quickly, as she pulled my plastic pants down, then did a quick peek in the side gap of my diaper at the thigh, exclaiming, "Wow, he's not too poopy, and just a tad bit damp, but he still needs changed, he stinks". Kim just laughed and handed Beth the baby wipes and a clean diaper, stating, "We probably shouldn't use plastic pants on him at night, he's starting to get a little red and might be getting the start of a diaper rash".

As the girls sat by the pool sipping their drinks, Kim mentioned that she noticed there was an urgent message left on the phone to call Dr. Jessica Reddy, her pediatrician, first thing in the morning, she figured it had something to do with Cassidy's appointment on Tuesday, neither girl felt it had anything to do with me, or the formula they had been feeding me 7 to 8 times a day for the past 3 days...................WE WERE ALL IN FOR A SHOCK, AND A SURPRISE, THE FORMULA HAD A BAD SIDE EFFECT !!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...