LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noobaby as well

DiapusAran

Welcome to DD :) It seems you're doing OK with this- many folks have trouble accepting this oddity in themselves but it's really just some harmless pleasure in life so why not? As long as you keep your life well-balanced and remember that this too has it's proper place you will do well :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy the site!

First of all welcome to the site. I remember all to well the day I found out there were others like me :) I do however find it strange with the advent of the internet that a good number of people come here at a mature age and just find out. I was lucky as I found out at a young age (at the time) around 16, and joined a "Club" at 18 or 19. This was the front runner and first of it's kind.

You mentioned sneaking out of the house, but still telling you wife. Does that mean she knows you like wearing diapers? I've always been an advocate for the honesty in a marriage. After all, how can she truly love you if she doesn't really know you. It's not fair to her, or to you for having to suppress them.

You mentioned sneaking out of the house, but still telling you wife. Does that mean she knows you like wearing diapers? I've always been an advocate for the honesty in a marriage. After all, how can she truly love you if she doesn't really know you. It's not fair to her, or to you for having to suppress them.

You're probably right.

Oh where to start...

First you shouldn't compare homosexuals to this kink or lifestyle. Unless you our incontinent and need a diaper you can simply stop wearing or hide your fetish in your house in your privacy. LGBT community isn't able to hide who they are in that fashion. I'm a straight male. In public and in private. A gay male is a gagy male in public and private. Kink and fetish should never be used to compare sexual desire. Its simply idiotic to argue in that context. Its like comparing apples to oranges.

Also comparing mental health issues to owning firearms is also misplaced. The law in Georgia requiring all Georgian citizens to own guns was a law written that was 100% voluntary and no one that didn't wish to carry or own was fined or forced too. As far as glorification of owning weapons we can thank the liberalism and its attack on gun ownership. If this whole assault thing was spoken plainly and truthful from all sides about what is and isn't an assault rifle people would have a better and logical understanding but instead we want to be a nation of pussies and continue to be nuttered by the media and both sides of congress to be more politically correct.

sorry about my rant. I'm a gun lover

Guest Nooobdiapy

Try to hear my voice

You can leave, it's your choice

Maybe if I fall asleep, I won't breathe right

Maybe if I leave tonight, I won't come back

I said it before, I won't say it again

Love is a game to you, it's not pretend

Maybe if I fall asleep, I won't breathe right

Can nobody hear me

I got a lot that's on my mind

I cannot breathe

Can you hear it too

You kiss and you kiss and you love and you love

You've got a history list and the rest is above

And if you're warm then you can't relate to me

From the floor to the floor and the sky to the sky

You've got to love and adore and the rest is awry

And if you're warm, then you can't relate to me

I said it before, I won't say it again

Love is a game to you, it's not pretend

Maybe if I fall asleep, I won't breathe right, right, right

Can nobody hear me

I got a lot that's on my mind

I cannot breathe

Can you hear it too?

I do want to say that we have have had this conversation in another thread, and the thread got deleted because of it. I haven't pursued through every post, but having read most of the posts here, and skimming the others, the paint is on the wall.