LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone into Mummification....Then this is for you.

Sissysubhailey

Don't get near a microwave oven - something delicious might happen and then maybe NOT !

Be careful you could easily cook under all that plastic wrap - like the instructions state on the

microwaveable food to lift or poke holes in the plastic film while cooking.

• 3 weeks later...

Well did you achieve the proper internal temperature all wrapped up in cellophane ?

Generate enough sweat and you should be able to slither out of the cocoon !

And what will your metamorphosis be ?

What have we here - a spanking new Adult Baby - better get some diapers before

something happens - remember s--t happens and we won't know for awhile if

this new born is born potty trained.

So now a name for you something sexless until we see how things are turning out !

How about Philophane ? Could go with Philip or Philomine after the body develops !

Will have to see how that shriveled up thing between the legs blossoms out or creates

a cavity - in the mean time those diapers will keep us guessing until we can change

them to notice the progress.

• 4 months later...

Don't go here. The cling wrap will be too tight to allow you to breathe, and if self-done your arms trapped so you can't stop it. Some of these machines do allow wrap-tension to be adjusted; then it's a maybe but at a safe low tension it may not cling well ;) Rumor has that certain 'families' use this stuff to 'keep people quiet' and make loading them into car trunks easier :o Hand-held rolls are available and with several wraps this stuff is as good as duct tape, with removal far less scream-inducing :P

Yup, I have walked around cabinets with a hand-held roll of shrink-wrap in my hand, little removable plastic hats on the end of the cardboard tube inside. Dead standard issue for places that do a few, but not a lot of pallets. U-line almost certainly has it, both in regular and anti-static. Main issue with tamperproofing panties would be making sure they could not slide off, so you would need to make it tight around the belly above the hips.

Temperature regulation (and skin respiration) is a big issue...for example, I read of a teacher who passed out when he had his kids duct tape him to a wall for a stunt. I've also heard that the actress in goldfinger (James Bond movie) was severely injured or possibly suffocated by her gold body paint.

Uh, no. Her heart rate and BP was really high though. Mythbusters tried it too. Adam had the same problem, but no suffocating. It turns out he just wasn't getting enough oxygen through the skin (we do absorb and expels oxygen and carbondioxide directly through the skin).

• 2 weeks later...

Did everyone (except me) get so wrapped up in the mummification thing that they forgot a plan to escape ?

Well ROFLOL you just need to roll over and over until you become unwound - careful that you don't bump

into things that can hurt. And of course you will not be able to QUERTY on a keyboard until you do.

Maybe you should have loaded that program that takes voice commands but then what was the use with

that pacifying gag in place. Well you really did a number on yourself ! Well help is on the way - I have this

big box cutting knife and the mummy wrap says to cut here along the dotted line.

• 1 month later...