LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Till You Are Soaked

• 2 weeks later...

I use cloth diapers but still like to wet until I am soaked! Why? Because I have to clean/rinse out my plastic pants and let them dry, of course!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't like to waste diapers, they cost money so I will mind as well get a good use out of them. As for cloth, I like to wait until it's soaked so the bucket won't fill up as quick and I won't need to wash them as soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I love soaking my disposable diapers to the max and beyond. On the weekends I will put on one diaper with slits cut in the plastic backing and than another diaper on over the first one. I will keep the first diaper on all weekend, changeling just the outer diaper as it needs to be.

This way I get to be In a soaked diaper most if the weekend.

I too like to soak my diapers. However I don't like it when they leak so I'm trying to find the most absorbent diaper I can that wont leak right away when I flood it.

I too like to soak my diapers. However I don't like it when they leak so I'm trying to find the most absorbent diaper I can that wont leak right away when I flood it.

Have you tried Tranquility ATNs?

No not yet. I don't go through diapers very fast so when I buy some they tend to stick around for a while, thats why I have yet to try them.

As i posted before i love a soaked diaper, i just had to change because i was so soaked that i leaked and didn't even realise it but then again i don't realise i'm wetting most of the times anyway. So much fun.

For me, the turn on comes from the swelling and bulging of the diaper. Thus, the wetter it is, the thicker it is. I typically wear 2 diapers at once, so even if the bottom diaper is completely filled, my top diaper looks normal. However, I'll poke holes in the bottom diaper to make both fill. The feeling of thick padding all around me usually drives me wild.

My fantasy wearing a LOCKING DIAPER cover with 2-3-4 diapers be they cloth pull on-ups or disposables.

Place myself in an area where excessive drainage will not make a big mess i.e. a shower or outside in a grass garden area.

Outside turn on the garden hose and start filling the locking diaper cover either from the front or rear (more fun).

In a shower just angle the shower head down along the skin into the diapered area.

And then let her rip to well over filling walking around a bit sloshing and with every step pushing purging water out the leg

holes and the top of the waist band.

Inside a shower is best because the temperature of the water can be controlled.

Even more fun if the shower head is the type of vibrating massage and if on the end of a hose placed down inside the diaper

causing an amusing climatic result.

With a locking waist band the diapered arrangement will not fall off.

When finished just recycle the cloth diapers and dump the rest - wash and dry the diaper cover - and water seeks its own level

so it drains away.

What a way to clean up your act while having fantastic fun !

• 3 months later...

for me, there's no other way to do it. I usually wear a massive (doubled- tripled-) diaper for hours on end, just slowly filling it until it's puffy and swollen. it feels amazing physically and mentally it puts me in the perfect headspace

For me I like to wear a molicare super plus or abri form m4 with a least 2 ATN booster pads and wet them until there about to leak. when I feel there ready to leak I stand in the bathtub and flood it that one last time. god that feels so good

• 3 weeks later...

As an Adult Baby I just love the feeling of a puffy, wet diaper nestled in between my legs, particularly whenever I crawl

or lay down in my play-pen. I also believe that a full diaper is a happy diaper. Since they can be quite expensive,

I feel much better knowing that I have used my diaper completely and thus, got my money's worth. :)

• Like 1