LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living On Formula

babyfur

So for the past week or so I've been living on ensure and other formulas for adults(and a bottle of pediasure at night) just like a baby. I'm having to do this because my stomach keeps trying to send everything back up but I can sometimes keep liquids down a little longer, so at least this way I'm getting some nutrition. It make s me feel really cubby but it does have drawbacks, my tummy rumble's almost constantly from the lack of real food and it's given me the runs(maybe because there's nothing solid?) so if you really want to try this , it's possible to go for a long period of time just taking meals from a bottle(my preferred method because it's easier to get small amounts down and kep them there) but your body won't thank you for it. Ant other adult formulas anyone else I can try that anyone might know of?

Wow! Hope you get better. I've been bleeding internally, so I'm on a liquid diet too. I found a formula called Nepro made especially for diabetics who need dialysis and have food insecurities. It's got some different flavors, but I like the vanilla. One can per day gives you all the nutrients you need for a healthy renal condition and it has sure helped me. I like baby formula too. When I burp sometimes it comes up though. Feel better.

if you can't keep anything down, it could be a sign of a serious reflux disease or an even more severe life threatening medical condition. this is not something you should keep from a doctor. If you are having no other symptoms, i.e. that it might be the flu, then you need to see a doctor immediately given it has been over a week that you cannot eat solid foods.

As an adult, you should be able to eat solid foods, and living just off drinks is not healthy, unless you speak with a nutritionist and make sure you are taking the appropriate supplements so your body is getting all that it needs. Those drinks can be very nutritious but often they are missing a few key vitamins and minerals that you dont even realize your body needs.

If you are going to continue on a liquid diet of your own free will then at least consult a nutritionist, but gven that you are on a liquid diet because you seem to be unable to keep your food down, you need to see a doctor.

also a week.. is NOT a long period of time to be living on an all liquid diet.

I have been to a doctor, and I know why it's happening. I'm stressed out. When I'm feeling stressed my stomach revolts and makes me nauseous constantly until the stressor is gone. Unfortuantely in this case the stress is coming from the fact that my grandfather is dying of lung cancer. He was given six months to live in november and it's been bothering me a lot. Also I'm trying to hold my family together during this and it hasn't been easy. Going back to college isn't helpin much either. The doctor gave me a prescription and referred me to a counselor and a nutritionist. I'm taking supplements and trying to avoid taking the pills if at all possible. I guess what I need right now more than anything is some time to just be a baby and relax.