LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

messy diaper disposal

I just drop mine in the street or parking lot like everyone else :P , let the someone else or the street sweeper clean it up. After all, thats what they get paid for isn't it??? :huh:

K*I*D*D*I*N*G!!!! No, I don't do that nor do I condone it, just had to be a smart azz for a sec :blush:

Taking care of stinky diapers, I wrap mine in a plastic bag until they can be disposed of. Ziplocks work good as well, and add a deodorizer if possible. also, keep your door closed so if there is any smell it will stay in the room, and keep a window open. It is summer / fall anyways, so the warm fresh air should be a natural and welcome thing ;)

Seriously, gallon-sized ones will do but with thicker diapers you may have to 'stuff' them in a little. These are part of my travel kit, one for each diaper I carry and shopping bags to put that in for concealment ;) Running a close second place are small trash bags, either knotted or wire-tied closed. Shopping bags alone don't do well. If you look closely at them few do not have holes in the bottom where they are crease-seamed :o I use them (doubled) for wet disposal at work where they won't be around for more than half a day more for concealment, and they do that well enough. TBH, nothing works well for more than maybe one day unless a masking scent or baking soda is involved. If added to a ziplock keep the powder out of the sealing grooves or they won't seal :( The best I've found is ziplock w/baking soda in a 5 gal. bucket w/baking soda (open box) and an airtight lid. Don't be downwind when you open it after a few days use :whistling:

I don't mess often but I use the same disposal method for wet and dirty diapers. I put them in a ziploc bag, then tie the ziploc bag up in a couple grocery bags for concealment, then toss them in a garbage bag. If it's particularly hot, or if I still have a while before trash pickup, I'll toss in a cotton ball with a few drops of lemon or orange essential oils to freshen the smell up a bit.