LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Big Labor Day Family Reunion (Private with me and Padded_Princess)

maximusdignitas

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Kyle and I am 14 years old...its that time of year again another Family Reunion. Don't get me wrong I love hanging out with my family and always have a blast but every year its the same. I hope something new is planned for this years get together. I can't wait to see all my

After giving you the soda my mom calls me over." That woman is going to work me to death" I laugh" I'll catch you later". I jog over to my mom who ask me to bring the other grill out from the garage. I nod my head and go to get the larger propane grill and bring it out back.

I stand under the hot water scrubbing my bod finally getting the oil stains out of my skin when I hear knocking. I groan figuring one of the kids must need the bathroom and am about to turn off the water when I hear Nathen yelling out to me. * Crap he's a grown man he can hold it a minute longer*

I feel another step of losing control as you pin my hands around my back and I'm very irritated at how forceful you are just for pissing myself and feel like you are going way overboard, but I already tried reasoning with you and it got me into more trouble and then I tried arguing and went even more down that path and I can't overpower you.

Kyle couldn't help having laughed. He had tried not to believe the rumors figuring it was probably done by some ex mad at his cousin but it was true. Nate really had a little penis...no it was to small to be called that he had a wee wee. Kyle didn't bother responding knowing he was easily twice as big." Mature boys huh?...well I guess that counts you out doesn't it? Mature boys don't piss there pants like babies...mature boys don't need to be spanked for being naughty...Didn't you piss your pants like a baby?....and aren't you getting a spanking for being a naughty pissy pants baby?...so you little cousin are far from being mature" He scolded him as he spanked him belittling him more and more with each smack on the butt.

I grimace as you smack my hands away and wipe me with the smelly baby wipes and I'm not enjoying this at all as you intrusively spread my thighs and wipe my diaper ares in front and then lift my legs up and I'm feeling very embarrassed at sitting naked again while you wipe away.