LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Issue

So first let me tell you, I have been a lifelong DL. I recently just turned 31 and I have had some problems with me dripping or leaking after I pee. It got to the point that I was sitting in damp underwear most of the time and was not comfortable. I just was prescribed some meds for ADD and with the meds I pee more. Now i have had the drip problem before I was put on the meds. So yesterday I went out and bought some depend underwear for men. I thought I bought the ones that were like the real underwear, but these are kinda like a pull-up. My wife knows about me being a DL and she hates it. She even asked if I was regressing back to my fetish, she was not mad, just curious. She wants me to go see the Dr since there has to be a reason that I am peeing so much. When I pee Ill get the urge that I have to go then when I go pee, it is hard to pee sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I didn't empty the bladder either.

The ones that look like real underwear are Depend Real-Fit, available in Men's and Women's.

They come in a cardboard box.

For just a little bit of leakage, you could probably use Depend Guards for Men. They are much less expensive.

Thank you for all the responses. I thought about the guards , I went with the underwear even thou I have not had a accident yet, I have had moments where I have to get to the bathroom. I am afraid the guards would not prevent an accident. At lest with the underwear they are a little bit more absorbent.

I will make an appointment to see the dr soon . I went the other week and mentioned to the general practitioner , but she just said the increased in urine is from the medicine, and didn't seem to concerned about the drip. She did say I may need my PHA checked, I think that's what it is called.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a an appointment a few weeks ago , doc put me on meds that made me crazy, itchy, agitated, and anxious. I stopped taking them and guess what there symptoms came back, peeing all the time burning feeling down there, and now I am having pains in my left side in the kidney area. It's not shooting pain, but like uncomfortable pain. I wanted to wear pull ups for the urges due to the fact that I have had two accidents from not being able to hold it, but wife isn't to thrilled. She think it's weird that I'm so willing to wear diapers when most men would be dead set against it. I feel helpless and frustrated.

Don't be upset or frustrated, your wife sound like a bitch.

Go tell her if she cares a shit about your problems then why not educate herself on the web about incontinence and the fact it can effect all men and women from all ages.

If you feel you need the protection then wear it!

Next time she has an issue ask her to go through a period without pantyliners or tampons.

Unwanted leakage from your body means padding!

I had a an appointment a few weeks ago , doc put me on meds that made me crazy, itchy, agitated, and anxious. I stopped taking them and guess what there symptoms came back, peeing all the time burning feeling down there, and now I am having pains in my left side in the kidney area. It's not shooting pain, but like uncomfortable pain. I wanted to wear pull ups for the urges due to the fact that I have had two accidents from not being able to hold it, but wife isn't to thrilled. She think it's weird that I'm so willing to wear diapers when most men would be dead set against it. I feel helpless and frustrated.

One:

Pain in the kidney is something that should be discussed with your doctor's triage nurse...TONIGHT if possible, tomorrow if not.

Yall are being harsh, she isn't being negative, she just thinks it odd. I think the accidents have shown her that it's better to be protected than not.

I did go to the dr, she gave me some antibiotics and a pill for possible UTI, she thought it could be a kidney infection. I do have to call the dr back in the am, she was going to talk to another dr. When I was there she said to call on Monday, then when I went to get the meds she called the pharmacy and had the pharmacists tell me she wanted me to call in the am. I live in a very small town. Kinda has me worried.

Sounds like you have a doctor that cares. What's up with that?

A kidney infection can be very serious, but it seems like your doc has some serious followup going on.

Must be the small town effect. Lucky.

Your wife will likely have her own incontinence issues in 20-30 years.

About 80% of incontinence issues are female, and most women will have some incontinence at some point in their lives.

I have had a small problem for 25 years, but in the last 5 years the wife's incontinence issues have surpassed mine.

Doc said prostate was enlarged gave me a shot and I have to go back tomorrow for another shot. If not any better , I will be sent to a urologist. I'm still have discomfort in the kidney region, not any worse maybe a little better, it still has moment where it's uncomfortable.

Is prostatis normal for a 31 year old?

It's not completely normal, but certainly not unheard of either. It's possible your uti could have triggered it to become enlarged, but who knows. Honestly it can happen to a 20 year old without any real triggers, and it may even resolve its self without the need for surgery.

They have referred me to a urologist . My side pain comes and goes. I haven't had the urgency In a few days but I still have damp underwear after I go to the restroom . I am using depend underwear for men for the dribble and Incase the urgency comes back. I have noticed that in the past few dayd I get a uncomfortable feeling on my butt after sitting for long periods .

The undeewear are very crinkly, my wife Said they are noisy. It sounds like a diaper.

Sometimes the prescriptions for enlarged prostate can cause dribbling. I took Terazosin for a couple years. After a while, I discovered I was wetting my pants and was not aware of it. The problem was particularly bad after times when I was prevented from urinating when I first felt the need. After I finally was able to go, my bladder was slow to close the sphincter. Sometimes for an hour afterward, my bladder would continue to leak.

They have referred me to a urologist . My side pain comes and goes. I haven't had the urgency In a few days but I still have damp underwear after I go to the restroom . I am using depend underwear for men for the dribble and Incase the urgency comes back. I have noticed that in the past few dayd I get a uncomfortable feeling on my butt after sitting for long periods .

The undeewear are very crinkly, my wife Said they are noisy. It sounds like a diaper.