LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper checking!

For me as a kid, fantasizing about being diapers and having diapers changed was one thing, but another element was the diaper checking. In another words, the different methods and scenarios I used to imagine myself being check for a dirty diaper to see if it was me who had done the deed. It could be a simple sniff in the air, or the pulling back of the waistband to see, or even more playful methods like being lifted upside down and having the back of my diaper pressed to my babysitter (or caretaker's nose). For you, whats your idea diaper check scenario, be detailed with it to paint a clearer picture :)

• Like 1

I have a few. I guess my favorite is actually part of a sort of humiliation scenario, where I don't want to be wearing the diapers. Usually it is in a public area. The caretaker comes up to me sniffing the air, saying "is that smell comming from you little baby? Are you a stinky baby?" The caretaker undoes my onesie, takes down my pants, or removes whatever else I am wearing over the diaper, and sniffs the back. "Whew! Yep! That is one messy diaper! Ewwww!" The caretaker exaggerates the motion and waves his hand in front of his nose, then pats my diaper hard to mush it around. Normally, it is all unnecessary, as the diaper is brown and lumpy.

• Like 1

We know when I've messed, there is normally know check needed there, but when I am wet. My fiancee normally just pats me between the legs to see if the diaper has been used, or in public she is a little sneakier, but does just about the same thing. One of the rules for my diapers is that I am never allowed to tell her when I have used it.

• Like 4

I don't really have an ideal scenario, but I do like it when I'm passing out on the couch and daddy rubs and jostles the front of my diaper to see if its gotten warmer and heavier. Having my diaper checked and possibly changed right before bedtime when I'm halfway between the waking world and dreamland is so lovely :)

• Like 1

I've always been fond of them pulling back the wasteband of pants/lifting up skirt to look down the back of a diaper to check. It's horribly humiliating, but it's always been my preferred way of being checked. Othertimes it's a far more descreet feeling the front of the diaper just to see. Also, my daddy sometimes outright asks me if a smell is me - which creates this awkward moment where if I reply "yes" everyone knows I've wet/messed myself, but if I say "no," he's going to check me in front of them anyways. Kind of a 'are you gonna humiliate yourself, or am I gonna have to do it?' kind of thing.

I've only been changed into them but never gone out and about with another person whose in the loop/ playing a long. It sounds heavenly and embarrassing but Id love to have my diapers checked and or the state of them alluded to as some point. For the me not being able to say when I've wet/ messed is a huge turn on as well as being changed right before bed while drifting in and out is for sure on the bucket list

cheers,

carsfan

• 2 weeks later...

Pulling open the back of the waistband and taking a careful look. Saw a girl checking her younger brother and sister this way, can't remember which of them was dirty but her reaction when she looked inside was priceless. She ran to her mum and excitedly told her which of them it was. GF and I used to do this more as a form of play than for real checking, as small amounts of mess are hard to see from above.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember my mom checking my diapers during childhood. She would usually ask me if I was poopy by smelling the air and before I could answer she was checking the back of my diaper to confirm. I was told to come over to her to check. I found diaper checks to be very embarrassing and it made me feel so little, but I loved the attention and knew they always led to my diapers being changed. Public diaper checks were also a source of extra attention and confirmed that I was Indeed wearing diapers for those around us still unsure. I wore diapers fulltime until I was 6 years old, so I have lots of memories from those days.

• Like 2

Sitting watching movies and having my girlfriend look over and seeing the indicator changing colors, and having her, take her hand and rubbing up and down while whispering in my ear someone needs a diaper change. stopping the movie grabbing my hand placing me on the floor and tear the tapes off, unfolding the diaper, placing the new diaper under me with baby powder and re-tape me up. Now that's a diaper checking.

• Like 1

My Mummy has always asked me whether I need changing whereas I'd prefer her to surprise me by pulling down my plastic pants and do the 'finger check'

After mentioning this to her once the next time she checked (first time without asking) she just squeezed the front of my Tena very roughly causing me to yelp in pain! :(

• 1 month later...

For me it is lift the front of thd dress or babydoll and put the hand down the front of the panties and feel the diaper. And Housemistree or Nursie does not care who is there, either