LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Illegal Immigration..

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

We had a conversation going but bettypoo said we got off topic and locked it.. Bettypoo said if we wanted to discuss ILLEGAL immigration start a new thread.. Thanks Bettypoo good advice..

• Like 2

Voter ID has nothing to do with illegal aliens. You have to be registered to vote and illegals are not registered, so they are not on the list. While it is "possible" that an illegal could get the name of a registered voter and vote under that name, it is incredibly rare, with only 10 proven cases of in-person voter fraud between 2000 and 2012 and there's no record of those ten being illegals.

I wish everyone would stop blaming Obama, I'm not a big fan of his but this is not his fault. how long have there been illegals coming to this country? Like the Cubans here in Fla you make it here and the government takes care of all there needs. Congress is to blame, when the last time they did anything to change the way we deal with people who broke the law to get here? Myself I'm tiered of working hard, paying my taxes just to take care of other people.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Dailydi, you're right about Bush signing the law, but I think he truly was trying to be a humanitarian when he did that. I think like most Laws Obama has abused it.. I disagree that Obama didn't cause this, remember he went around congress with the dream act. I think he gave the nod to Mexico to let the kids go to our border.. I mean how can all these kids all of the sudden just start appearing at our border..

• Like 3

To be honest, when you call an invasion and genocide of several races of people to be "legal immigration," I'm really thinking that it is not worth my time arguing with you.

Dailydi, you're right about Bush signing the law, but I think he truly was trying to be a humanitarian when he did that. I think like most Laws Obama has abused it.. I disagree that Obama didn't cause this, remember he went around congress with the dream act. I think he gave the nod to Mexico to let the kids go to our border.. I mean how can all these kids all of the sudden just start appearing at our border..

Guest diaperboykcmo

By all means warpiper don't lower yourself, you're pretty good at the name calling, I was just expressing my opinion. You accuse me of hate speech LOL... What hate speech?

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

No dailydi this whole thing is my opinion, I've never tried to say otherwise. Actions do speak louder then words.. I think Obama abuses the laws and this is a prime example.. He favors Amnesty he's mad cause the Republican controlled house hasn't passed the Amnesty bill. Poll after poll shows the US Citizens are against Amnesty. That's why the Republicans aren't passing it cause people are blowing up the phone lines telling them NO to Amnesty.. People want the border secure first.

• Like 1

Damn this escalated quickly! Bottom line with this topic. Is stop looking at these people as numbers. Those children which probably is bringing this topic up in the first place has come from some of the worst places on the planet. Maybe he should spend a week there and rethink this. Their fucking children. That's my only point... Children...

• Like 1

Damn this escalated quickly! Bottom line with this topic. Is stop looking at these people as numbers. Those children which probably is bringing this topic up in the first place has come from some of the worst places on the planet. Maybe he should spend a week there and rethink this. Their fucking children. That's my only point... Children...

• Like 2

Enough said that he had a second account knowing it was against the rules, which he very often disregarded even after having the issues explained to him so that he would understand.

We'd prefer that everyone enjoy their time on the site :) But nobody is above the rules and when we need to act we will <_<

My thoughts on almost all international relations are that it should be 'tit-for-tat'; in other words give them what they give us. If you are wealthy enough, Mexico will allow you to immigrate there, but you will not ever have many of the rights granted to Mexican citizens, including the right to be employed. In other words you will not be able to legally work as an immigrant, so that should be our policy towards their citizens who wish to emigrate here- it's only being fair. FYI there are many nations with similar immigration policies and while I feel compassion for their citizens who would like to come here legally and improve their lives, I have to understand the nature of nations and relations and take into account how such things affect all Americans, not just myself.