LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Store In Ontario

You think with all the activity that someone would have opened a store in Ontario by now, maybe close to the GTA or something.. Heck, even being 2 hrs away I'd still drive their if I could get Abena's or Molicares etc.

I wonder what it would take to do this? Maybe I should! :) But I bet it takes the one thing I don't have.. .$$$ :crybaby:

Like an actual ABDL store? I have heard of one that now only sells online. Their site is creepy though. You probably have a medical supply store near you. If you are out in the sticks you might want to phone first and see what they have.

No not an AB/DL store per-say.. an actual store for selling REAL products.. all these medical supply stores with the best they can do is Tranquility.. I'm thinking if someone opened a store that can teach people what real products can do, maybe we'd see a lot less depends around, or crappy tena's. That and the people in the know wouldn't have to pay the out cry of shipping .. nothing worse than hitting up an on-line store selecting your favorite brand for about $20, then finding out it's $28 to ship it.. Weather you're incontinent or AB or DL.. finding good products for a reasonable price that you don't have to wait 1-2 weeks for is really hard to come by... unless you live in Europe where all the good stuff comes from.

There is a place called Axcess Homecare Solutions - on Parkinson Road, Woodstock. They sell Prevail brand.

Also I found a place in simcoe here that sells AMG.. are they any good?

I had a very interesting day to day. I hit up 4 different Medical supply stores on my way to that Glen Erin Pharmacy. I talked to pretty much all the attendants at each store for almost 20min each. I had some very good chats about Incon etc, I also walked away today with over 30 samples from these places!! Plus there is one store that had never heard of Abena, so I grabbed up 1 each of my Flex, Form and Wing and took them in. I gave demos and talked about the product and how superior it is compared to what's being sold. (Prevail at that store) They seemed interested enough that they were looking them up online etc. So along with the free swag I may have just opened up an Abena supplier here in Ontario!

So it was a very good day indeed

Oh and I ended up with my Moli's too! that Glen Erin Pharmacy is a nice little place!

That is way cool Knom! where exactally is Glen Erin Pharmacy at ?I would love to get some moli's, the best diapers i have been able to get are tena supers or ultras and cannot seem to find anything better .PS have you been able to try them out yet ?

Hey Aleyxsis

They are at 2318 Dunwin Dr, Mississauga, ON and they have a website if you google Glen Erin Pharmacy. The people there are great and they can get just about what ever you want.

That is way cool Knom! where exactally is Glen Erin Pharmacy at ?I would love to get some moli's, the best diapers i have been able to get are tena supers or ultras and cannot seem to find anything better .PS have you been able to try them out yet ?

Sorry for the late reply, but yes there were very friendly in there and helped me with everything. I did ask about Abena products but she told me she don't order them in because not much call for them. (Although she said one guy comes in and orders a case now and then - I wondered if it was anyone from here?)

As for the Moli's yeah, I tried one on soon as I got home, game my wife one too. They are great, nice light crinkle and all the absorbency I can comfortably throw at them. :)

Tena Ultra's are what I use as well if I am starting to run low on my good stuff and need to re-order.

• 1 month later...

I do all my diaper shopping at Quality Life Cares here in Ottawa and they have been absolutely fantastic. Very knowledgeable, excellent selection and the staff are friendly. Heck, when I go in they know my wife and I by name and even what we buy. I would definitely recommend them for anyone living in Ottawa or visiting.

Snugglebear

• 1 month later...

In doing a lot of searching I found a site that sells Molicare Super Plus for $17/bag $9 shipping out of Ottawa.. https://encryptedsecure.com/qualitylifecares/index.cfm

Anyone order from them in Ontario / GTA?

Huge issue crossing the boarder is the great big descriptions on all of the packages. But when it ships in Canada, I'm pretty sure discrete shipping can exist. Just wanted to confirm this with this retailer, if anyone has ordered from there.

Oh and I'm in Toronto so hearing there's a retailer in Mississauga with decent selection sounds great.

If you go back, mention Abena (again) and maybe we'll start ordering from them here in the GTA. I mean I would most definitely would.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...