LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is with awwesocute?

Rich1

I placed an order memorial day weekend .... xl size... said they'd ship out the fourth... still nothing period. Its very frustrating. I try to be patient... with all the specialty companies but geez. Bambino, awwsocute... all of them have really been in the pooper the past year. I'm not overly impressed with dry 247. There are things that I like, but this all sap mat is terrible IMO. It takes 5 years to absorb... and I don't think they're all that great. Oh well.

I tried to order from Awwsocute a while back (right after the pink diapers were released)

it would not allow me to use my paypal on either my computer my BFs laptop or his desktop.

I contacted them to let them know the site was not allowing me to order via Paypal and all they responded back was

"there is no problem with the site"

so, I contacted paypal who said it WAS the site, contacted Awwsocute AGAIN telling them it WAS on there end and if I could simply place the order via e-mail with someone or over the phone

no response back to my e-mail

so, I got my BF's credit card, AGAIN, same error message on my computer from there website. contacted them AGAIN and yet again no response, so I gave up.

• Like 1

Wow. I haven't been keeping up with the Aww so cute brand at all. But after reading loads of reviews and looking on their website, It's super hard to call them "customer friendly". They're entire "About Us" page reads like a 'Terms and Conditions' page/document that a lawyer would write in order to get away with things.

That's a darn shame too, because $25 isn't too bad for the design and colors of the diapers even though there's only 10. But with so many people having issues, there is NO

• Like 1

One of the ABDL's i know that lives near me ordered a pack of ASC diapers and he said he had been waiting about a month before he finally received a shipping notification. I had contemplated buying from them since I've done quite a few diaper/company reviews in the past, but after this, I'll just hold on to my money and spend it somewhere else... HOPEFULLY, they'll get it together and become a much better company (as far as business/customer service) in the future :)

the thing that aggravates me is that they keep putting Large and XL sizes now ready to ship July 4th. That's not true at all. Via an email response, they will not ship out till mid to late next month! Why put they're ready to ship when in reality they're not. It makes no sense. Very bummed out. It's got to be border line criminal too. I don't know. Doesn't make much sense to me.

I think a lot of these companies get away with it because they might be overwhelmed with orders for the size of their business and amount of employees, but it's most likely because they know they can get away with it!

I ordered from them about three months ago. Everything went fine and I got my items. The only things was that I had to pay about 45$ in import/custom fees (almost more than the total order, including shipping....). Had never ordered from the US before, excepet small items from Ebay, so I guess it was my fault for not looking things up properly. A warning to everyone planning to do the same is that remember to check with your country's import laws.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to order from Awwsocute a while back (right after the pink diapers were released)

it would not allow me to use my paypal on either my computer my BFs laptop or his desktop.

I contacted them to let them know the site was not allowing me to order via Paypal and all they responded back was

"there is no problem with the site"

so, I contacted paypal who said it WAS the site, contacted Awwsocute AGAIN telling them it WAS on there end and if I could simply place the order via e-mail with someone or over the phone

no response back to my e-mail

so, I got my BF's credit card, AGAIN, same error message on my computer from there website. contacted them AGAIN and yet again no response, so I gave up.

I think you kind of touched on one of Awwsocute's worst problems, Diaper_Angel. Not only are their communication skills simply atrocious, but if you look closely, they don't even have a phone number for customer service! I've known other companies who won't take orders over the phone, but at least they have a customer service number and will let you contact them if you're having a problem placing an order.

I once nearly ordered from them but the shipping was $15 so I thought forget it. I am not paying 40 bucks for ten diapers. I wish they offered cases and free shipping. But after hearing lot of bad experiences about them from other people, I have no desire to buy from them at all even though their diapers are cute.