LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New kid on the block

First of all… Wow! Incredible story. I'm glad to see there's a sense of humor. I understand the massive change… Pardon the pun… That sudden incontinence can bring on. My story's not as exciting as yours. Lol. But I'm similar in that I became maybe a bit of a DL after my issues. I'm pretty sure it's normal.

A very warm welcome to the community to you. If there's anything any of us can do to help, questions, all of that fun support, let us know

Thanks hun, one thing I've learned in life is that you have to smile and laugh. I do the best I can with the tools I have at hand. If I only had Pinkie Pie's party cannon all would be great. Yeah, I'm guilty, I watch My Little Pony and I associate with her the closest because I find laughter and smiles to be preferable to frowns.

Welcome and also WOW. Now first give yourself time , your body has been thru a hell of a shock. It will take time. Relax and there are worst things then having to wear diapers. Again welcome

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry to read of your motorcycle accident. As a rider myself, I know both the thrills and the dangers of cruisin' around on a scoot. I'm glad your accident wasn't any worse and that you'll heal. I'm sure it's no fun struggling with bladder weakness, but at least you have a good attitude about it and it's sparked a new interest for you.

You have my condolences and full understanding. You're not alone in this either.

I was involved in a bad car wreck back in 96. I pulverized 3" of the bone in my left leg and blew out the ligaments in both knees. I spent 3 months in the hospital before I saw sunlight again, and another 3 years of surgeries and rehab. I also had spinal bruising and shock from my accident. At first I managed to hide my urge incontinence in the hospital thanks to a pee bottle and the excuse I couldn't move my leg much. After I got out of the hospital it was immediately clear I couldn't get to the bathroom in time and had to use diapers. I told my doc and he said it was just because my leg was slowing me down and that i shouldn't worry about it. Well, 18+ years later and I'm still in diapers but also have gotten worse with a neurogenic bladder obstruction. I'll even be getting a sphincterotomy soon since it's gotten so bad.