LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miffy pacifier

Try amazon and ebay

I had considered that but my fat bassist fingers make me a clumsy oaf when it comes to crafty type stuff. I know people who could do it for me but I'd rather not have the inevitable conversations that would entail.

Why oh why won't somebody please take my money?

That's incredibly kind of you! Thank you, I'll have a look for some good images.

I can't say I have a preconceived idea of how it should look. My last two relationships were very abdl daddy/baby based but I've tried to start a more "normal" or should I say "socially acceptable" relationship.

As a coward in love I have only hinted at my proclivities but she's already started calling me daddy sometimes and I'm almost sure she saw my diaper stash last time she stayed over and hasn't freaked out or run away.

She's a massive fan of Miffy and bunnies in general so when I told her I like girls sucking dummies/pacifiers my joke about getting her a miffy one went down much better than expected.

Sorry for the essay but it probably explains were my desperate pleas come from. To google image search!