LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The medical mission

dlgore

So cool!! My wife got a chance to go to Thailand on a medical mission! I was so happy. I've always wanted to go there!!

The story goes like this. My wife is Thai. We have been married for a few years now, she's been bugging me to learn her language but I keep telling her that only a baby can learn a new language so fast!!!

Well I'm a small buisiness owner and my wife is a dental assistant, and her boss asked if she wanted to go to Thailand for a medical retreat! I was so happy when her boss said I can come also!!

We got all our passports and papers in order, I closed my buisiness down for a month and off we were

Once we got to Thailand her family picked us up!! That's where the language barrier became a problem!!! She had to translate everything for me!! I found out that we were staying with her sister for a few days before she starts!!!

After all the traveling we finally got to her sisters house !! She was a nursing student in her 20s and had a friend staying with her!! The house was really nice since my wife was sending her money all the time..

My wife and her sister were catching up on small talk and I was just relaxing. Drinking a beer when my wife asked me for a favor!!

She said her sister and friend were making casts in class right now and would I help them out???

I was already on my second beer so I was in a great mood and obliged

She told me to come over to the table. I've been relaxing drinking my beer in the other room watching espn since that was the only English speaking channel!!

I got in there and sat down when my wife started to tell me that they were going to put casts Omay my hands!! They stared by wrapping up my hands!! They were talking and laughing the whole time they were doing it!!

Every once in a while they would give me a sip of my beer!! After about 30 minutes it seemed like they were done!!! And I told my wife I had to go to the bathroom!! I got up, had a little buzz going on !! When I got in there I realized I couldn't get my pants undone!!! I called for my wife!! She came running in and asked if I needed a little help???

I've always had stage fright so. I asked her to just undo my pants and I'd sit down!!! So I don't miss!! Haha. These casts were heavy and I couldn't move my fingers or hands!! I was done and called for help again!! She just laughed!! And helped me out!!!

We went back out to her sister and friend! They continued talking and giving me sips of beer now and then when I asked her to take them off!!! My wife gave me the biggest kiss and said

"Keep them on tonight and I'll make it worth it"

I got a little excited and couldn't wait to go to bed!!

After a few more hours of chit chat and a couple more beers we were ready for bed!!! I was tired from all the traveling and the beers!! She helped me again getting undressed, brushing my teeth,and getting ready for bed!!!!

We went at it for about an hour when she got up and went to our luggage .

She got her pjs on and grabbed a diaper.

"She told me she didn't want to have to get up and help since my hands were stuck"

I was a little shocke because I never told her about my diaper fetish!!

"She told me she has known about it since we were married""!!"

Well here I am getting a diaper put on me by my wife I'm so happy!! After I'm diapered she cuddles up and we fall asleep

I finally wake up in the morning, I was gone must of slept for a day!! I reached over for my wife , but she's not there!!! I start to panic a little cause I've really got to go to the bathroom!! I know I've got a diaper on but I don't want to use it!!

I start to call out for my wife, but no answer! Now I really start to panic!! I'm trying to get this diaper down but these casts.. I can't even open the tapes!! I finally here some footsteps comming!! The door opens up and it's her sister and friend..

I quickly try to cover up but they both come over to me!! They pull the blanket off me and start to check my diaper!

Now I'm almost ready to explode when they grab my arms and bring me into the living room..

I'm freaking out trying to ask where my wife was but they didn't understand a word I was saying.. They just brought me to the couch!! I flooded my diaper and they noticed. It sounded like they were making some kind of baby talk but I don't know!!

Next thing I know they turn on the tv and it's a video of my wife

"Good morning sleepy head. If your wondering what's going on let me explain!! I found some of your diapers at home and what your looking at on the internet!! I wish you would of told me sooner but when you said only a baby can learn a new language well here's your chance!!! You will be staying with my sister and her friend for a whole month while I'm gone!! They don't understand a word of English!! They will be your babysitters to do as they please!! If you've noticed I have the passport all your clothes and your wallet.. Your sort of stuck!! Haha. I've told them to treat you as age for your language!!! So the faster you learn the sooner you might get potty trained!! After this video you better listen to them for they will be spankings and time outs!!! "

"P.S. Have fun. I love you very much"

Oh my god what do I do? Just as the video finishes they both get up and start grabbing things. One of them gets a blanket out the she goes to my luggage and pulls out some stuff..

She's got diapers and wipes and a onesi maybe I should of packed my own bags!!

I'm still in a state of shock when her sister Kim came to me and motione for me to get down on the blanket. I didn't know what to do let this happen, try to get up and say haha very funny when she slapped my thigh !! Ow I got down on the banket and her friend June came back with a baby bottle. She walked up and put the bottle to my lips. I resisted a little when she slapped my thigh again. I started to drink the bottle when the tapes on my diaper started to get ripped open. I was really embarrassed and tried to stop her!! I got another swat and she made me hold the bottle!! Then they both got to work changing my diaper!!

I felt all the blood rush down there and I heard th talking again, they gave me a quick handjob and put a clean diaper on me.

This was all happening to fast!! I need to find my clothes , get these casts off!! I'm wondering if this is a joke or what!! After they changed me they started doing there own things

I was left with the bottle and I was thinking how to get the cast off, I get up and try pulling my hand out but it won't budge

I'm thinking I'm really stuck

They come back in and I start to try to talk to them but they just don't understand me! One of them grab a pacifier she put in my mouth and tied it in!! They were giggling again!!

They both went in the kitchen, I heard them doing something so I trie faking out this dam pacifier maybe I could at least talk or try to talk to them,, I was also checking out the room. My luggage was sitting there and went to see what was there. Nothing but diapers!!

That came back in and tried to bring me to the kitchen but they wanted me to crawl!! She slapped my leg again and pushed me down gently the other one had had a collar and a leash with her!! I didn't like the looks of this. She say down in front of me and put the collar on me and have me a kiss on the cheek

They both got up and took me to the kitchen for breakfast...

So here I am being led into the kitchen by these two gorgeous women!! When we got into the kitchen there was a high hair there!! They put me in the chair, I couldn't believe I fit!! But I'm only 5'8. 150 pounds so I fit into the chair!! May. My wife's sister. Put the tray in place. While her friend was making something for breakfast. After a few minutes June came over with a bowl full of slop!! It looked like rice but was so watered down I wasn't sure

June and May. Sat down next to me talking the whole time. Started to feed me the mush,, It didn't taste bad, it was rice but a little sweet!! They kept making baby sounds and moving the spoon around!! I knew they were enjoying this because they were laughing the whole time!!!

Well after two bowls of this mush I was feeling full! They both finished there meals. They both got up and started getting my face all cleaned up, checked my diaper, and got me out of this chair!! They brought me back to the living room and attached my collar to the couch. I suppose this was to keep me put!!! They turned on some cartoons for me, but it was in Thai!!

So here I am sitting in the living room watching cartoon when I feel my stomach start to ache!!! Oh no. I have to take a poo!!! This is the worst thing that could happen!! I like diapers and All but taking a dump!!!!! I sat there thinking what I could do to get out of this when I start to fill my diaper, Now I don't know why but it just kept comming!! I've never used a diaper for this so I'm just freaking out!!!

After about an hour they came back in the room!! I saw them twitching their noses and talking to each other. They both looked at me and June came to me and released my collar. She started to lead me to the bathroom, once we got in there they had a bath already set up for me!! May and June started to get undressed, next they took off my dirty diaper and guided me to the tub.

Oh my god the two of them were so hot. May was about 100 pounds. Long black hair and June was about 110 pounds with some big breasts!!! They both got in the tub with me and started to clean me!! I was sporting a major hard on and they both noticed!!! May started to stroke me off when I saw June grab a razor and shaving cream, Here I am in the tub with two hot girls, May started kissing me while June started to lather me up!! She's got it all over me,, she starts to shave my legs first , then my pubs and then my chest and armpits.. I looked down in panic!!! After I was all shaved they started rubbing my smooth body!!! It felt so good!!!! June worked her way down and started to give me a blowjob!! After she was done they both got up and started back on me

After the bath they took me back in the bedroom and put lotion all over me and another diaper. I saw them looking through the luggage for something, i was wondering what they were looking for when May got up went to the other room. She came back in with some lingerie!! I started to get excited again when she came over and slipped a teddie over my head! It was pink and had poppers at the crotch!!! She pushed me back on the bed and snapped me in!!!

After we were all dressed they took me back to the living room!! I don't know how or when but they had a playpen set up!! They motioned for me to get in and tied my collar to it!! June had another bottle for me.

Now here I am a 35 year old buisiness owner sittin in a diaper and teddie and sucking on a baby bottle!! I need to get out of this!!!! May and June were just sitting rthere watching tv when I got fed up!!

I'm trying to think of a way to get out of this, still can't believe my wife would do this to me!!! I started to try to talk to them again but they didn't understand I was trying to get the leash undone or the diapers off me but this cast won't let me do anything!!! Then again I got no money no clothes no passport I don't know what I can do anyways!!!

May and June are just sitting watching tv , I was tired still and fell asleep!

I finally started to wake up thinking, actually hoping this is a dream, when I notice where I'm at and the casts!! May and June were still sitting watching tv. I did notice that the playpen I was in now had a netting top on it. When they noticed I was awake May came over and unzipped the netting to check my diaper.. May looked back at June and started talking to her, I had no idea what she was saying but seemed to get Junes attention.. Of course when I wake up I usually have to pee but I didn't have to go!! So she must of told her I was dry still.

Whatever they were watching must of finished because they both got up and started to get ready to go somewhere!!! May came over to me and grabbed my arm took me out of the playpen and put me on the floor!! I didn't put up a fight and understood but then June came walking in with some clothes.. She them them down next to me and May started to dress me. She had some sweat pants, they were pink and had juicy on the but!! She slid them on and they were tight you could clearly see the diaper!!! Then she put a shirt on me it was also tight and had horses and unicorns on the front!!

I was so embarrassed I must have matched all the pink I was wearing!! But I really freaked out when they grabbed there bags and me and started to go out!!!! I just froze. I wasn't going out like this. They on the other hand just each grabbed an arm and sort of forced me!! I was dragging my feet trying to talk to them. Get them to stop but nothing. May starts digging in her purse or diaper bag and pulls out that pacifier again and straps it in!!

After all my resistance they get me outside and into her car. They strap me in and they both get in.. I'm in the back thinking where are we going what are they up to but I'm also looking around to see where I am exactly!! We were driving for about ten fifeteen minutes. We pulled into a stores parking lot.. May and June both get out. May comes to get me while June went to the trunk to get something!! I didn't want to get out but may just started pulling me June had a stroller for me!! It was one of those running strollers. And a little bigger. Anyways they got me in it and off we were!!

Turns out it was a grocery store. We all went in I felt like everyone was starring at me!! Here I am. A guy in a stroller,, diapers. And dressed like a girl but no one was even really paying attention to us!! More so the two hot girls I was with,. They just did the shopping. They bought a lot of food. It must of been an American store they had stuff I even liked!! They were getting baby food also which I didn't want.

After an hour or so of shopping they were finally done. We went back to the car and then home!! I went back into the playpen. I was given a bottle. Now with these big casts on its sort of hard to hold the bottle!! But I was thirsty so I managed!! After about ten minutes I finished the bottle when May brought another one!! She checked my diaper but I was still dry!!

It's starting to get dark outside and I hear them cooking dinner, it smell ok. But I am the worlds pickyest eater. I don't like anything. May finally comes and gets me she unzips the top and let's me out. She makes me crawl to the kitchen and puts me in the high hair again!! June already had dinner on the table. Unfortunealtly the baby food was there too!!