LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

B is for Baby

Most people having a gun pointed at their head would freeze, unable to think coherently and simply stand there with a look of fear etched on their face. Jake initially did seem startled, his eyes widening in surprise and for the moment, he did freeze in place, but Jennifer could see him working to remain calm, eventually succeeded to the point that Jake eventually was able to give a disarming smile.

"Hello ladies; sorry to have disturbed you, but it seems I have the wrong house." He said in a winning manner. Jennifer responded by raising her eyebrow.

"Oh? Planning to surprise someone else, were you? Armed with a stun gun?" Jennifer said, indicating briefly with her gun the stun gun that Jake still held in his hand.

"Uh, yes... Reports of a prowler in the area. Can't be too careful, thought I might need to protect myself." Jake said, staying calm and cool. Jennifer narrowed her eyes at this response.

"Uh huh... Well that's ok, you can explain it to my fathers men when they get here." Jennifer said with a smirk. For the first time in the conversation, Jake finally looked confused and a bit uncertain.

"And your Fathers men would be...?" Jake said as he looked around the bedroom briefly. Nothing stood out and screamed 'mob bosses daughter' or some other such connection. Had Jake finally miscalculated? Jennifer answered with a sweet smile.

"Why, the Phoenix Police Department, sir; surely if you're out looking for a prowler, they would know about it and you'd be relieved to hear they were coming." Jennifer stated just a bit mockingly. Jake's face immediately soured upon hearing this. He didn't think the girl was bluffing, but he couldn't figure how her father had already been alerted; she had made no phone calls yet.

"Not exactly, my dear; you see, as a bounty hunter, the cops don't exactly like or approve of all of my... activities." Jake said, trying a new angle. Jennifer wasn't buying it.

"Like breaking into an apartment where a pair of girls are currently located, armed with a stun gun and trying to enter the bedroom undetected?" Jennifer quipped, raising an eyebrow. At this point, Jake had just about had enough of this when the sound of the front door being unlocked and opened could be heard by all.

"Jennifer?" A concerned voice proceeded to call out.

"Over here, Cabreras; I have him at gun point, he's not going anywhere." Jennifer called back. At this point, two young cops appeared, guns drawn and placing Jake in their custody. Jake silently ground his teeth in frustration as he was cuffed, searched, and read his Miranda before being hauled out to the waiting patrol car. Cabreras himself, a very good looking Hispanic patrolmen, went to the opened screen door and turned off the proximity alarm that Jake had unknowingly tripped. The alarm worked silently, contacting the police and alerting Jennifer with a text message that she had spotted as she was playing with Mayra. After double checking and wishing Jennifer a good night, Jennifer went back to the room where Mayra was waiting, still hiding under her blanket. She looked up over it at Jennifer, obviously smiling even though Jenn couldn't see it plainly.

"Now, where were we, baby girl?" Jennifer Sid with a smile as she climbed back into bed and started snuggling with a giggling baby Mayra.

• Like 1

Yay I'm glad they are safe for now :) And Jakes in da pokey, at least for a bit :) *leaves the author a brightly wrapped huggable soft disaster avoidance plushie*

Wow, that was quite the twist that I must admit, I did not see coming! I wonder if the call that Jake made beforehand will somehow bail him out? And just who is this new Jennifer character & how does she fit into this? Oh you just gotta continue & soon Miss Nana, the suspense is killin' me!

• 3 weeks later...

Mayra awoke with a huge jaw creaking yawn, stretching out full length like a cat and rolling onto her back as she did so. These movements made her aware that her diaper was soaked and that there was someone else in the bed with her. Mayra turned quickly towards the person with a look of concern that quickly disappeared with a smile when she saw it was Jennifer. Turning towards Jennifer, Mayra lay on her stomach and gently traced the muscles in her shoulders and ran her fingers through her hair as well. Mayra giggled just like a little girl, idly kicking her feet slowly and contemplating Jennifer's long blonde hair. With a mischevious smile, Mayra leaned forward and quickly kissed Jennifer on the neck. At this point, Jennifer had been laying with her back to Mayra, but the kiss made her roll onto her back facing Mayra. At this point, Mayra got a good look at Jennifer's face and what Mayra saw made her gasp in surprise, then giggle in delight. Jennifer was asleep, a pacifier firmly held in her mouth. A few seconds later, Jennifer awoke to Mayra looking at her, a huge smile on Mayra's face. Not understanding what was so amusing, Jennifer smiled back, causing the paci to fall out. Jennifer looked at it curiously, causing Mayra to giggle.

"It's for babies, Mommy." Mayra said with another giggle. Jennifer rolled her eyes and gently pinched Mayra's nose.

"I know that, silly baby. Why did you put that in Mommy's mouth, hmm?" Jennifer asked as she checked Mayra's diaper and confirmed it was wet. Mayra frowned at Jennifer in response.

"I didn' do dat, Mommy." Mayra said honestly. Jennifer gave a knowing smile as she started to change Mayra.

"Of course you didn't, sweetheart. How silly of Mommy to forget she sucks on a paci while she sleeps." Jennifer said, smiling and gently tickling the soles of Mayra's feet. Mayra giggled and promptly forgot her concerns as Mommy changed her diaper, her now childishly conditiobed mind turning its full attention to playing with her feet during her diaper change.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the story and the fact that you had mommy put Jake into diapers, but never followed up on the results were a bit disappointing, but it's an excellent story and I do hope that you'll continue to write and grace us with you wisdom and wit in print Nana. I particularly loved your description of you and your heritage ass'ets. Gave a very vivid and exciting visual for me to me see in my imagination as I read

• 4 years later...