LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

B is for Baby

You're kind of a wet blanket aren't you, personalias? :) teasing by the way. My avatar is a picture of me. I am 6 foot in my bare feet, huspanic by eye and hair color but rather light skin for my race. I don't divulge my weight and i have bodacious ta-ta's as my friend Joshua once said. :D oh, and the famous latin 'ass'ets ;)

Mayra had heard the term mixed feelings before and figured she'd had them before in the past, but not nearly as strong as she was now. She felt fear at the uncertainty of her situation, anger at Jake for rather obviously doing this to her, embarrassment at being seen naked and diapered in a cage like some kind of naughty pet... and a certain heat in her loins regardless of the other emotions as Mayra realized she still felt an attraction to Jake. He was beautiful; a word Mayra didn't often use to describe a man, but he was. He was shirtless, wearing only a pair of black cotton jogging pants, displaying an impressively toned physique. He was muscular, but not bulky by any stretch. He was of average height, but that seemed to be the only average thing about him. He had short, slighty wavy auburn hair and those blue eyes that were very arresting seen clearly in a well lit room. Mayra struggled for a moment to control her emotions and found ti her silent horror that the feelings of attraction was the hardest one to quell. Swallowing in a dry throat, Mayra tried to speak.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Mayra heard herself practically whimper at Jake. She felt herself blushing at the utter lack of anger or control in her initial question. Jake's response was to chuckle, deepening the burning rsed blossoms in Mayra's cheek.

"Doing what, baby girl? You looked lost and in need of help, so I brought you home." Jake finished this sally with a smile that showed his perfect white teeth. Mayra wanted to feel angry, wanted to feel the urge to smash those perfect teeth in, but instead felt the feelings of attraction instead. God, if he wasn't sodamned good looking... Mayra tried to cut off that line of thinking, but her body was starting to betray her; the heat in her loins was climbing again and it didn't help when she crossed her arms over her breasts to hide her stiffening nipples. What is wrong with me, Mayra was starting to think to herself.

Mayra's situation wasn't lost on Jake as he smiled a secret smile to himself. "What's wrong, baby? Feeling cold?" Jake asjed in the same tone one might use with a 2 year old. Mayra could now feel her entire face burning in shame.

"Why have you kidnapped me? Where the fuck are my clothes, and what the fuck is in my hands, and why do I seem to be wearing a diaper?" Mayra finally felt satisfaction at being able to show anger. Infuriatingly, Jake simply responded by calmly wagging his index finger at her and making 'tsking' noises at her.

"Temper temper, little girl! No need for naughty language. Consider this a warning, baby girl; next time you'll get a spanking. Now, to answer yoyur questions: Those are restraint mittens on your hands to protect baby. You're wearing a diaper because you wet yourself and for your clothes, those weren't for babies so I burned them." Jake said in the same tone.

Mayra felt herself gaping in surprise. She tried to object, but the only sound that escaped her lips was somewhere between a squak and a squeak. Before a more formal protest could be made, Jake made his way to the still gaping Mayra, slid his arm smoothly between the bars of her cage and deftly popped something in her mouth. When Mayra looked down, she could clearly see a bright pink pacifier had been stuck in her mouth. Before she really understood what was happening, Jake spoke again.

"Here you go, baby. Suck on your paci for me." Jake said with a smile. To Mayra's complete surprise and mounting horror, she began to do exactly as Jake instructed. She could hear Jake chuckle at this development. Mayra then went to pull the pacifier out.

"Ah ah ah, only someone else can take out your paci, little one." Jake stated, wagging his finger at Mayra again. Mayra was dismayed to find that Jake was right yet again; Mayra could almost feel herself screaming in her head to remove it but her hand stayed stuck to it, unwilling or unable to move. She heard herself whimpering behind the paci she continued to suckle, turning her pleading eyes up to Jake. Jake smiled at the results, deciding to deliberately misinterpret Mayra's silently pleading eyes.

"Awww, what's the matter baby? Does baby Mayra have to go pee pee in her diapy?" Jake said sweetly. Mayra felt her cheeks burning yet again... then her eyes widened as she suddenly felt the urges from her bladder indicating her need to pee. She put her uselessly mittened hands to her crotch and squeezed her thighs together in response. Jake of course noticed this and his smile widened.

"Does baby Mayra have to go pee pee in her diaper?" Jake asked again. Mayra whimpered and shook her head, her long black hair partially obscuring her face as she felt the need get stronger in the wake of Jakes last question. Jake continued to smile and repeated the question a third time.

"Does baby Mayra have to go pee pee in her diaper?" Jake said with his smile. Mayra felt the urge mount and become almost intolerable. What the Hell was going on? Why was her body seeming to betray her? Mayra squeezed her eyes and her legs shut, determined not to pee herself. Jake saw this and went for the kill.

"I think you need to pee pee right now." Jake said and then waited with bated breath. As soon as he finished saying that, Mayra felt her bladder relax and release a flood of urine into the crotch of her diaper which quickly spread to her butt. Her bladder emptied of urine as her face drained of blood. So stunned by this, Mayra opened her legs wide, crouched on the balls of her feet, giving Jake a clear view of what was happening. Mayra watched as well as the crotch of diaper grew yellow, getting warmer and heavier with her urine. When she was done, the diaper was now noticably puffier, sagging between her legs and feeling strangely comforting in its warmth. Mayra look at Jake, still sucking her pacifer and silently stunned as he reached in and gently padded her head. What the Hell was happening?

• Like 1

I KNEW I just knew I'd like this story from the get-go! Obviously there is some type hypnosis at work here & I like it! Please do continue Nana, thanks for sharing this great story with us!