LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Or Cribs?

AAAAAHHHHH!! Must read next chapter...! Lol

I'm so curious... Is this some PERFECT DREAM... or actual REALITY...

good job so far... This story has a TON of potential :)

So thrilled you decided to go with this plot! Though you'd sort of outlined it, I am excited to read this and wondering where the story actually will go.

Chapter 3: Breakfast and a car ride.

"I don't believe this," Chris muttered to himself as Roxanne rose from the rocking chair, taking her 20 year old step-son with her on her hip as though he were all but weightless. "This can't possibly be happening."

"Roxanne, put me down, please," Chris said as he was carried out of what had at one point been his youngest sister's room.

"I knoooow, right?" Roxanne replied. "Your sissie is so silly sometimes, isn't she?" Going out of the nursery and into the kitchen area, Chris could see Samantha at the dinner table, wolfing down a bowl of Cheerios. Chris thought about some of the smut he had read over the years, and considered how it might be having an effect on him.

"Roxanne," Chris said experimentally, "you can't understand a word I'm saying, can you?"

"Uh-huh", Roxanne nodded, "she's VERY excited to go to the library. Yes she is! Yes she is!"

"Mooooom!" Sammy complained from the table, her bowl of cereal nearly consumed in record time. "I'm right here, you know! You don't have to talk over me like I can't understand you." Oh the irony of that statment. Oh the irony.

Chris found himself placed in and then secured into what had to be the world's biggest highchair, before the tray was clicked in place. Roxanne moved around him and started fastening a bib on him. From his new position, he could see out into the living room and see that Brianna was keeping time to and copying some dancing manakin on another Wii game of hers. "Call Me Maybe" blared.

"Bri, could you turn the volume down, sweetie?", Roxanne called out plaintively. "It's still a little early for Mommy, and your father is still sleeping." A serires of growls and grunts was the reply, but the volume went down.

"You know, Roxanne," Chris said, gritting his teeth and taking a deep breath. "You are quite the whore." He immediately flinched expecting to be smacked across his face. Nothing. Roxanne just moved around the high chair and went to the kitchen cabinet. "After you had sanitized my crotch," Chris pressed onward, "you really should have opened that big prostitute mouth of yours and sucked my throbbing member."

"I know, I know," Roxanne said as she got out a rather large jar of what had to have been babyfood. "Be patient, and Mommy will get you some num-nums." A devilish smile spread across Chris's face. This totally had to be a dream. It just had to be. Only in a dream could Chris be more coherent than Brianna, this be the result. Regardless, fun possibilities now presented themselves. Oh, what fun he could have.

Roxanne poured a grainy substance from the jar and into a bowl and took a baby bottle out from the fridge. She mixed in some milk and stirred it around and around till the stuff had a mushy consistency. Chris deduced that it was baby cereal. aka pablum.

"Mommy?" Samantha asked, bringing her now empty bowl into the kitchen and dumping it in the sink. "Can I help feed Chris? That way, you can get dressed." Samantha stared at her mother with puppy dog eyes.

"That'd be a great help, honey," Roxanne said, handing the bowl of mush to her eldest daughter before walking away.

"Ahh the wonderful transparent selfishness of youth," Chris waxed philisophical from the high chair. "Always willing to helpl out...if there's something in it for them." He was about to say more, till a large plastic spoon, held by Samantha, rocketed toward his face.

"Open up, Chris!" Sammy coaxed. The spoon full of pablum was hovering centimeters from his lips. "Come on. Just a little bit for Sammy." Chris cocked his head to the side. He was actually hungry. The breast milk had jumpstarted his stomach, and now he was actually hungry.

"Well fine," Chris conceded. "Fine Sammy, you can fee-" WHOOMF! Sammy plunged the spoon full of pablum. Chris almost gagged at the intrustion, and spit out the bland tasting glop as soon as it registered. The taste wasn't that bad- it was pretty much just bread in a blender- it was that the intrustion by the spoon had been a little sudden and WAY too deep. Sammy had practically tickled his tonsils. The pablum spilled out of his mouth and harmlesly onto the bib that Roxanne had tied around him.

"Come on, eat up!" Sammmy coaxed, obvlivious to Chris's discomfort.

"Roxanne told you to feed me," Chris countered, "not waterboa-" WHOOMF! Another spoonful of the stuff snuck in as Chris was snarking out. Oh yeah. He was the baby here. They couldn't understand him. Hey! He was the baby here! He wasn't expected to be completely understandable! He could be fussy! He could be difficult! He could be....a brat. A wry smile crossed his lips.

Once the spoon was out. Chris swallowed the pablum and then closed his mouth tightly. Sammy tried to slide another spoonful of pablum in, but Chris had formed a tight seal around his mouth. A thin film of liquid bread was all that managed to touch his lips.

"Oh, please don't do this right now, Chris." Sammy pleaded. "Pleeeeease!" Chis shook his head. "Pretty please?" she pressed. Chris still shook his head. "Not even for me?" she tried the puppy dog eyes. That barely worked on him when he was the big brother. No chance now that he was the baby.

MWUAHAHAHAHA!

'Burst your way into my infantilist fantasy, will you?!' Chris thought to himself. 'Behold and fear my power! Fear it!'

Unfortunately, Samantha couldn't hear his thoughts any more than she could understand his words. "Briiii!" Samantha called out into the living room.

"Whaaaaaat?!" Brianna called back.

"Chris won't let me feed him, again!" Samantha whined.

"Sooooo?" Bri's voice echoed in reply.

"I don't get to go to the library till he's done eating!" Samantha continued to whine. "Will you help, please?"

There was a pause, then a brief silence as the Wii's endless dancing game was turned off.

"Okiedokiefenokie!" Bri said in a fake silly voice that sounded like Kermit the Frog's and a Alvin of the Chipmunk's bastard love baby. Chris's pudgy little sister speed shuffled into the kitchen, still in her jammies. "Whaaaaaat?" she asked Samantha in the same silly voice.

"Heeeeeeelp...." Sammy echoed back in her own indignant tone, pointing to their babified older brother. Brianna took a step back and put her hand to her chin, eyeing Chris from head to toe. Then her gaze stopped at his feet. Then she interlaced her fingers and cracked them all at once as she stretched out her arms. Wordlessly Brianna dropped to the linoleum floor and crawled under Chris's dangling feet.

"This won't end well." Chris muttered to himself. Then Chris felt Brianna's pudgy little fingers beging to dance across the bare soles of his feet; soles that were for some reason no longer calloused by years of walking.

"Hmmmph!" Chris's cheeks puffed out as he tried to contain the laughter. "MMmmmmph!"

"Keep going," Sammy encouraged her little sister. "It's working!"

He feebly kicked his legs and tried to swat away his tickling attacker, but it was to no avail. He couldn't get any leverage from his position in the high chair, and the tray prevented him from reaching down and swatting Brianna's hands away. Chris tried to hold his laughter in, with all of his might, but inevitably-

"BWAHAH-" WHOOMF! Another spoonful of baby cereal made its way into Chris's gullet. Out of breath from laughter and trying not to gag, Chris swallowed the stuff and puffed out and in big gusts of air through his mouth. WHOOMF! He had barely gotten in another breath when ANOTHER giant spoonful of mush entered his mouth. Then another. Then another.

Chris held up his hands infront of the spoon and turned his head to the side. Samantha hesitated, her pablum onslaught briefly halted. "Okay." Chris huffed and puffed. "Okay. You win. I'll eat." He then opened his mouth big and wide and allowed Samantha to gently spoon the bland mush in. Apparently, "I give up...mercy please," transcended language barriers.

"Okay, Bri," Samantha said, "I think I've got it under control now. Now go get dressed," she nagged, "Mom's not gonna leave you here by yourself with Dad sleeping." Chris could hear Bri's exaggerated mumble grumble as she crawled out from under his feet and trotted off. Chris only had to endure Samantha's force spoon feeding for a few minutes more once he decided to cooperate. He was able to use his tongue as a blocker for his throat so he didn't gag everytime the spoon went in too deep. Was this how spoon feeding real babies felt? Chris hoped not.

Finally, Roxanne returned to the kitchen area, fully dressed in a lime green tanktop, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.

"Everything go okay?" Roxanne asked Samantha, once again ignoring the person not expected to talk.

"Yup. All fed." Samantha replied. Still a little flustered, Chris was greatful that Sammy hadn't turned around and cooed for confirmation ala "Isn't that right?! Isn't it?"

"Ready to go?" Roxanne inquired.

Samantha smiled a big toothy grin and nodded her head enthusiastically. Then she stopped and rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah....Bri's still getting dressed."

"Well in the meantime," Roxanne asked, "could you please go get the diaper bag and tell your sister to meet us at the car. I'll go get your brother strapped in and ready to go.

"Kay kay", Samantha answered and then rushed out of sight. Roxanne turned to Chris and slid the tray off.

"Let's get you in the car!" Chris's step-mother announced as she undid the bib, unfastened the harness in the high-chair and picked him up as easily as one could pick up...well, a baby. Chris felt like he had little choice as Roxanne toted him through the laundry room and into the garage. Out of the corner of his eye, Chris noticed a laundry basked filled with rumpled up oversized baby clothes waiting to be washed: Onesies, rompers, some footy pajamas, at least two pair of shortalls, baby t-shirts, and a bevy of pants and shorts with button snaps and elastic waistbands. And they were all in the very same basket that Chris had dumped his clothes in last night.

With giant infant in tow, Roxanne deftly moved into the garage towards the red mini-van that was the "Mom-Mobile." With one hand she supported Chris by his rump and slid open the side door with her free hand. Right in front of him, Chris staired at the "baby seat."

The damn thing was huge! It looked more like the safety harness on a modern day roller coaster. Speaking of which, Chris felt particularly helpless and flung through the air as Roxanne easily swooped him in through the side door and plopped him down into the thing.

With practiced swiftness and dexterity, Roxanne strapped Chris into the baby seat and Chris found himself snugly tucked in. Just like a trip to six flags, Chris's torso would be completely immobilized for the duration of the ride. More importantly though, Roxanne had strapped him in so fast, that he couldn't make out the release mechanism. It was definitely more complicated than pressing the big red button, Chris quickly discovered. Great...he wanted to be a doctor but was being restrained by child-proofed safety belts.

Less than a minute later, Chris and Roxanne were joined by his sisters. Samantha sat shotgun up front with her mother, while Brianna slid past Chris and pulled a seatbelt over lap in the back.

"Diaper bag?" Roxanne looked to Samantha.

"Got it," Samantha replied, as she slid a large aquamarine bag off her shoulder and onto the floor of the van. Then without another word, the Mom-Mobile backed out of the garage, and drove out onto the open road towards the driveway.

Chris sat lost in his baby seat lost in thought. He had been delighted when he "woke up", and realized he'd been having his fantasy. The intimate moments with Roxanne had been pure decadence. He'd been thrown off in a big way when the scenario had thrown his sisters into the mix. He totally didn't expect for everything to remain this coherent through "breakfast" and now he was on a car trip in a baby-seat.

Granted, it wasn't what he would have intended if he were in full control of this fantasy, but wasn't letting go of control at least partly what his fetish was about? The high chair incident had been a little annoying, and his little sisters- or big sisters in this case- had ganged up on him, but they weren't malicious about it. If anything it was the same kind of manhandling and playing that he had done with them.

He was really getting his mileage out of this thing, no pun intended, and was beginning to wonder when he'd finally wake up. His reverie was interrupted once again though, this time by a feeling in his gut. Uh-oh. Big uh-oh.

"Uh...guys. Guys?" Chris spoke up. "I'm feeling a little gassy over here. And it might be more than that, if you know what I mean." He could feel pressure building inside of him. "Seriously. Seriously."

"Something wrong, Chris?" Roxanne asked, her concern showing in the rear-view mirror. Chris began clutching his stomach. A grunt of pain escaped his lips.

"I think he's starting to...you know." Samantha answered her mother.

"POOPY!" Bri declared as she scooted as far away from Chris as the confines of the van would allow her.

"Oh yeah, like you didn't do the exact same thing when you were his age," Sammy scolded her sister.

"He hadn't gone yet when I changed him this morning," Roxanne remarked, "eating breakfast must have kick started his digestive system." Chris clenched his butt cheeks together as the pain and pressure built.

"Poopy pants!" Brianna giggled, while wrinkling her nose.

"Gosh Bri, you are so immature!" Sammy turned around to look at them. "Babies poop their pants. You did it, I did it, we ALL did it!" She turned to Chris and cooed, "Isn't that right, bubby?"

The pain in Chris's gut was starting to crescendo. Oh God. Not here. Not now. Not like this. Chris had never dared to poop his diaper since he discovered the fetish. There were too many variables to clean up; the smell being one of them, and the mixed response in the online community wasn't exactly encouraging.

"That's right," Roxanne agreed, "he'll do his business, and then I'll change him once we get to the library. Simple as that."

Chris grunted in pain, as his body began to take over. He felt the first bit of a turtle head poking out of him. He sucked his lips inside of him and his eyes bulged out as he tried to will his sphincter into reverse.

"It's okay," Samantha cooed. "It's okay. Just get it aaaaaallll out."

As if on cue, the mess started to force its way out of Chris's body and into the seat of his diaper. Instinct combined with a feeling of inevitability, and Chris stopped resisting and started to push harder. His fists balled up in stress and disgust as he felt the mess spread across his cheeks more and more with each push. Chris was sure this was nothing like putting oatmeal in his pants as many online had suggested.

Finally, after much much too long, he was finished, and felt a final skin crawling thlop as the last of his own excrement settled around in his diaper. Chris gasped and panted from embarrassment as the situation sank in like the soil in his pants: Christopher Cole IV, pre-med student, had just shit his pants right in front of his elementary school aged sisters.

Blushing redder than a rose, Chris dropped his head and did his best to avoid eye contact. Brianna had started to fake gag, and even Samantha who had defended his right to poop turned back around in her seat and let out a "Woooo" while waving her hand in front of her nose.

Roxanne made no complaint other than to blast the air conditioning full power in an attempt to mitigate the smell. "I seem to remember two little girls who didn't exactly smell like roses themselves once upon a time." Was all that Roxanne said. Bri abruptly stopped her fake heaving.

A few minutes later, the van pulled into a parking lot, and doors flung open with the two children bailing before the engine was turned off. Other cars were pulling in quickly, and parking beside them, with families getting out and walking towards the entrance. Apparently, the Public Library had its own niche among the youth to fill during the summer months.

Roxanne shouldered the diaper bag before walking around to Chris's door and opening it.

"You two go on ahead," she said, "I'll meet up with you in the children's section-"

"Ahem", Samantha coughed looking indignant at her mother.

"The children and young adult's section," Roxanne corrected herself without missing a beat, "after I take care of Chris here."

"Kay kay", Samantha agreed. "Come on, Bri," she motioned to her sister, as the two sprinted off towards the library entrance.

For his part, Chris had been pinching himself for roughly the last 5 minutes, trying to wake up. This was more than enough for one dream, and he was hoping to all that was holy that he hadn't pooped the bed when he finally did wake up.

"Come on buddy," Roxanne said sympathetically as she released Chris from his restraints, "let's get you changed." Chris let himself be picked up and hoisted into the air; Roxanne's hand supporting him again and spreading the mess in the back of his pants further.

Chris gritted his teeth and made himself look forward to what was coming next. The girls were once again out of the picture, and Roxanne would soon give a repeat performance of earlier this morning. Sure, the handicap stall of a public bathroom wouldn't be as intimate but-

The hatchback of the Mom-Mobile opened up. Roxanne sat down the diaper bag, and laid out a changing mat in the back. She laid Chris down on it, and his legs dangled over the edge and out into the open air. Roxanne pulled out a fresh diaper and a tub of wipes from the bag.

Chris's eyes widened as he put the signs together. When Roxanne had said "after I take are of Chris here." she had meant, "after I take care of Chris HERE." Cars were still coming into the parking lot and Chris could see people walking by the van on the way to the front door.

"Nonononono!" Chris protested. "Not here. Not like this." He tried to sit up, but found it more difficult than he expected. Roxanne gently pushed him back down. He grabbed at his shorts as Roxanne did, and got his hands slapped at as a reward.

"Quit squirming, baby, so I can change your diaper." Roxanne gently commanded her infantilized step-son. She then gave him a gentle but firm stare that indicated she wasn't playing. Chris sighed and put his hands down. No choice, it seemed. Might as well go with it.

Roxanne yanked Chris's shorts down and had them off his legs in one fell swoop. Now every stranger walking bye could see he was diapered. Chris silently prayed that whatever mechanism kept his family from realizing how inappropriate this was worked on strangers too.

This change went very much like the first; and proved that the terms "thorough" and "slow" were a matter of context.

Roxanne ripped the tabs off the adult size Pampers, and exposed Chris's privates to the open parking lot air. She lifted him up by his legs and used the inside front half of the diaper to wipe down the bulk of the mess that had clung to Christopher's cheeks. She then folded up the front half, concealing the pile of stink. With great attention to detail-too much attention Chris thought as he cringed every time a person walked by- she cleaned him up. First she wiped the mess off his cheeks, then his crack, and finally his asshole.

She slid the soiled diaper completely out from under him and balled it and the used baby wipes up before letting the mass plop to the ground. Next, Roxanne unfolded and slid the fresh Pampers under Chris. Thankfully, Roxanne didn't have any baby powder with her. Chris wanted this over and done with 5 minutes before it had happened.

Morbid curiosity caused Chris to crane his neck downward as Roxanne finished diapering him. Oscar the Grouch now adorned his crotch. Something was definitely fucking with him, he concluded grimly as Roxanne redressed him in his shorts.

She pulled out some hand sanitizer and rinsed her hands before she shouldered the diaper bag and picked up a flustered and highly embarrassed Chris. Chris buried his head into Roxanne's shoulder, hoping no one would look at him as they entered the Library and walked toward the children's section.

Wow, interesting...interesting indeed. I would guess that Chris is indeed finding it to be true, to be careful what you wish for. I wonder what will happen at the library? Please Continue,

I love the detail - explaining his adult feelings, actions, even small movements in terms of real baby behavior! Excellent writing and great imagination.

Now the question, is he dreaming this or some how he's been physically regressed back to infancy? Please do continue.

I've actually been wondering the same thing, great story !

Good story. Almost my dream only I like to actually wake up and have the body of a baby too. That way I don't have too worry about what other people think and can fall in to the role easily.