LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Megan Getting What She Deserves

Guest Chriskc

I will be continuing his, just been busy.

Cool can't wait. Can you give me a hint. Is Magan going to become, more of a baby. Or more baby punishment. ie bottles, baby food, babysitter ect.

Cool can't wait. Can you give me a hint. Is Magan going to become, more of a baby. Or more baby punishment. ie bottles, baby food, babysitter ect.

You will just have to read to find out :)

But I will say this much, I hope to keep the story as realistic as possible....I want the readers to believe this story could be true in some element. I hate reading a story and getting to a point and saying to myself, "this could never happen in real life." When I get to that point, I generally lose interest, so I will do my best to keep it in the slightest realm of possibility, even if that possibility is still minute.

Great Story,

I like stories that are not too OTT, like in yours the bedroom remains the same and not changed into a giant nursery, which is great if thats what rocks your boat, but for me I like ask my self just how much you could or could not get away with in the real world not that I condone in any way forcing a child to wear diapers against their will ( this happened to me as a child ) and the reality is not good, but how far could you go before being noticed say, out in public wearing certain clothing and diapers etc..

Well I hope there will be more chapters to come and thanks for sharing.

Sorry this took so long, and that the chapter is short, but I wanted to get it out there while I could.

Chapter 11

Mom finishes up changing my disgusting diaper. I just cover my face with both hands, I can't let myself cry anymore, and yet, I can't even face the reality that this is happening. That has to be the most disgusting thing I have ever endured in my life. I know I can't bring myself to face my mother after all that. I can feel the new diaper being pulled up, trapping my loins inside the clothing hell that is now my diaper. Mom pulls me up off the floor, and lowers my dress back over the new diaper. She never says a word, which is a sort of blessing, as I never even make eye contact with her. I suppose I should be mad at her, but I am still struggling with the realization and reality of what I am enduring. And I am not so sure I should even complain, as I did make Ashley go through all of this already.

Once we walk out of the stall, I look around assuming Ashley must be somewhere close, but she wasn’t. “Mom, where is Ashley?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 12

I guess that is as bad as it can get. I never made Ashley deal with anything much worse. We head home after shopping, a public changing was bad, but it wasn't the worst thing in the world, I may hate it, but as long as no one else finds out, I think I can manage to survive through this. After we leave, my new found optimism has me feeling slightly better about everything. We get into the car, I am reminded of my diaper as I sit down, and it shifts to vacate space around my waist. As badly and as embarrassed as I feel after those events, I can't help but feel a little better knowing that I just beat the worst event. I am also somewhat surprised by my own personal optimism. Maybe this won't be so bad after all......and as soon as that thought is completed, I notice mom reaching inside the diaper bag, grabbing the pacifier, and placing it into my clenched and closed mouth, forcing it's way in there.

and just like that we are back to square one, that fleeting moment of optimism is shot back to non-existent as I go back to trying to hide my face from any on lookers in public. It was another quiet ride, listening to talk radio that I care absolutely nothing about.

I try to lean back in my seat as much as possible, and put my hair into a pony tail and just lean back and close my eyes....nothing else I can really do.

We get home, but the new stuff away. As we are getting stuff put away, mom announces that she is going to go look through some old baby things to see if we still have anything that would be 'appropriate' for my punishment.

I just sigh, as Ashley goes off to join her. I turn on the tv and start getting more used to the pacifier. After an hour of it being in my mouth, I didn't realize I had forgotten of it's existence invading my mouth.

Mom comes back down, carrying some boxes of some baby things. I can tell there are some books and maybe a couple of toys, but it isn't anything too much.

"Well nothing major, but, Megan, I think we should put more baby things in your room for the rest of the summer, it would be more fitting."

I just ignore her, there is zero point in protesting, or even acknowledging what she just said. I turn my attention back to tv and continue to suck on the pacifier.

About an hour later mom returned, turned off the tv and sat on the coffee table facing me, she pulled out the pacifier and started to speak.

"Megan, I want to know that you are going to cooperate. I'll make you a deal. You go along with this, you play nicely and continue to do as you are told, and then in a couple of weeks, we will see if Ashley will allow you to be out of diapers before school starts, alright?"

"Mom, come on, I have been already enduring so much through all of this, can't we just end this now, this is ridiculous, and way overkill."

Mom didn't think twice before responding.

"Was it overkill that you kept your sister in diapers? Was it overkill that you took her to the pool in swim diapers? That you left her to poop her pants? That you made her go through all of this? If anything, your experience should be much worse than hers. But she is being some what nice about the whole thing and doesn't want to see you suffer, you are lucky, because I could make this a lot worse on you."

I can't think how it could be much worse.

"Mom, can't I at least use the restroom when we are home? You can't like spending this money on diapers, and you certainly won't want to change me, and what about while you are working?"

"I have already thought of that. Your sister is probably too young to be changing you, and I do have to work, so I called the neighbor, Tasha, and since you guys already hang out all day everyday, she has promised to look after you the rest of this summer, and to follow my rules. I am even paying her to make sure she doesn't cheat at all. If I sneak home, and you aren't diapered, she will find herself in diapers as well, I am quite confident that she will follow my rules."

My cheeks turn red with embarrassment, I can't believe this, this was just going to get worse and worse.

"Mom, the diapers are just too much for me, I can't keep using them."

"That's enough, if you keep complaining, you will end up in diapers all school year, and I am not joking around."

With that, I just sink lower into the couch and turn away from her.

Mom starts setting for dinner, which is sort of nice that I am not expected to help, but I do notice a familiar need to pee. Just as well, I do know that I can hold it for quite some time, easily.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Chriskc

Great story. I'd like to see Magan drinking a bottle and eating baby food. All against her desires. Nothing beats being babied by your friends. What if the babysitter brings more of her friends around. They all tease baby Magan, and force her into babyhood. This story is AWESOME! Can't wait for more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...