LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

*BUY* DPF Domain Name (Here)

I have had the company contacted myself if I was interested in buying DPF Domain Name (DPF.com) to be honest was not interested and thought to let people know here if you like to contact the company you can and visit here :

http://domainnamesales.com/domain/dpf.com

For what they are offering in four number sum it be alot of hard work to do and to try and get people to bring it back

Good luck to anyone who can afford it

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is very likely a scam, Some companies put Bots on Sites to target people, claim something they may want is for sale, and you "Buy" it, lose a ton of cash and they never owned wha they sold you in the first place.

Try "whois" for DPF.com

As far as I am concerned, the DPF domain isn't worth a nickel, let along a 4 digit amount! :badmood: what made DPF work was the store and (at the time) unique items only he sold. Add on the forum and chat room. All of that is gone now..so what are they using to price whats left?? just the name?? really????

Sorry, DPF was a wonderful place when it was whole and functioning, but it's just a "doamin name' now and an empty shell.....not worth a nickel.

Maybe DD can pick it up and use it as an 'extension to this site...*shrug* but I doubt it's worth it.

Hey, Dr. Who came back; and as strong as ever

DPF Redux might be a goog place for all the cloth diaper babies who really do NOT need to hear the endless talk about Bambinos, Tena, Abana etc...

The DPF brand is worthless as is evidenced by the price.

Three letter .com domains demand a minimum of 4 figures from what a quick goggling revealed.

So you take value of ???.com + value of brand = end price.

#### + 0 = ####

The DPF brand is worthless as is evidenced by the price.

Three letter .com domains demand a minimum of 4 figures from what a quick goggling revealed.

So you take value of ???.com + value of brand = end price.

#### + 0 = ####

I put out offers to back-up and preserve DPF before it went away, but they really weren't interested in anything that didn't come with a big check. The domain itself has no value to me now without the site.

They big check thing I never understood. It was also the death of several other abdl websites. I compare it to cars. Yes I sank a ton of money into but when I sell it I know I wont get out what ive put in to it. Its a fact of life.

They big check thing I never understood. It was also the death of several other abdl websites. I compare it to cars. Yes I sank a ton of money into but when I sell it I know I wont get out what ive put in to it. Its a fact of life.

• 2 weeks later...

Diapaer Pail Friends is not dead. Just as the Roman Empire became the Roman Church (I floated that Idea to a couple of History instructors who majored in the subject in college and they bought it wholesale), so DPF became DD

I'll bid $(35.496391174849x10E6)x-1

• 2 weeks later...