LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did I wet the bed while wearing a diaper or just forget?

palmd84

I wear a diaper to bed most nights now, partly for the comfort/security and partly because I've had some major sleeping issues, waking up to go to the bathroom frequently and not being able to sleep afterwards. I've got into the habit of not getting up and just wetting my diaper while laying on the bed instead if I need to pee in the middle of the night; it seems to have helped. But one thing I've noticed is that I'm waking up as much as several times a week now with a wet diaper and no recollection of having wet it. This is particular true for comfortable familiar diapers like Molicare Super Plus, but happens with others too.

It kinda happened to me. I was wearing to bed a lot and then I suddenly realised that i was half waking up and peeing and then going back to sleep or maybe not waking up at all. I wet the bed once without a diaper on and then started to wet my pants but woke up before it hit the bed. It stopped when I had some time off the diapers but has made me a bit worried about becoming a bedwetter so I don't go 24/7 as I share my bed with my wife.

I wear a diaper to bed most nights now, partly for the comfort/security and partly because I've had some major sleeping issues, waking up to go to the bathroom frequently and not being able to sleep afterwards. I've got into the habit of not getting up and just wetting my diaper while laying on the bed instead if I need to pee in the middle of the night; it seems to have helped. But one thing I've noticed is that I'm waking up as much as several times a week now with a wet diaper and no recollection of having wet it. This is particular true for comfortable familiar diapers like Molicare Super Plus, but happens with others too.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, turns out it didn't happen last night; I woke up briefly for it. But it's kind of strange how it happens some nights but not others. To be honest I wouldn't mind if my mind signalled that wetting the bed while wearing a diaper was OK, but I certainly wouldn't want it to happen when not wearing a diaper. I don't wear 24-7, just at night, but I suppose that's reason enough for me to perhaps have at least a couple dry diaperless nights per week to ensure it doesn't happen when for whatever reason I don't wear to bed.

I wear diapers every night and usually have a small wetting accident before falling to sleep. Most of the time I do get up to go pee in the early morning but when I get up I notice my diaper is soaked and I didn't remember peeing . So I am sure I have trained myself to release pee while I am sleeping, but only enough to where I just leak and not empty my bladder.

It's been happening to me more often lately--it happened yesterday, and for the life of me I can't remember doing it. What's frustrating is that it doesn't happen more than once a week at most, and nothing I do ensures that it happens as often as I'd like. I'd like to be able to sleep through the night rather than waking to wet for once.

I wear diapers to bed every night, and when I first started out I'd wake up wet my diaper and go right back to sleep. Today, sometimes I wake up and other times I wake up in the morning in a wet diaper having slept right through it. I'm at the point were I'm taking a chance of waking up in a wet bed if I'm not wearing a diaper

I too wear diapers to bed every night. Just like Jesse, when I first started I would wake up and wet my diaper... after wearing to bed more frequently I stopped waking up in the middle of the night and would instead wake up in the morning soaked. Throughout this week so far, I have only woke up dry 1 day out of the 4 days. So needless to say, I continue to wear diapers to bed, for protection.... that and I too share the bed with my wife.

I too wear diapers to bed every night. Just like Jesse, when I first started I would wake up and wet my diaper... after wearing to bed more frequently I stopped waking up in the middle of the night and would instead wake up in the morning soaked. Throughout this week so far, I have only woke up dry 1 day out of the 4 days. So needless to say, I continue to wear diapers to bed, for protection.... that and I too share the bed with my wife.

I just want to toss this out there, Drinking before bed can make you have more urine, if you drink a lot. But not drinking, unless you have truly dehydrated yourself, will not stop the production of urine. Your kidneys make urine every 15 minutes in varying amounts, And your bladder tells you when it needs to go. This process slows at night while you sleep but never stops.

I've noticed there's a correlation between the number of bowel movements I have and bedwetting. I'm more likely to wet in my sleep shortly after having a bowel movement than if I haven't gone in a couple of days. Someone (I believe it was BlakeJordan) told me I didn't have to be bowel incon to wet the bed, but I'm getting the feeling that it'd help immensely.

• Like 1

I've noticed there's a correlation between the number of bowel movements I have and bedwetting. I'm more likely to wet in my sleep shortly after having a bowel movement than if I haven't gone in a couple of days. Someone (I believe it was BlakeJordan) told me I didn't have to be bowel incon to wet the bed, but I'm getting the feeling that it'd help immensely.

Recently when I fell asleep while wearing a diaper which is rather rare for me, I had the dream where you are going to the bathroom to pee. This is one of those dreams that are so life like that you wake up a bit wet. I guess it isn't always a bad thing to fall asleep randomly while padded :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to get to the point of having to wear at night because I get used to wearing. My one reservation is that I have a little girl who's about to be 2 and I don't want her telling grandma and grandpa how daddy wears a diaper to bed. Or wears a diaper period.

I haven't found a way to comfortably keep the bed dry at night yet. I love the feeling of cloth, but they are tight (need to try a larger size) and also I often leak with cloth, even on the first wetting. Disposables I leak right away too. Pretty sure the underlying problem is that I'm a flooder. I can handle that when awake, but when I'm half asleep I just let loose.

I haven't found a way to comfortably keep the bed dry at night yet. I love the feeling of cloth, but they are tight (need to try a larger size) and also I often leak with cloth, even on the first wetting. Disposables I leak right away too. Pretty sure the underlying problem is that I'm a flooder. I can handle that when awake, but when I'm half asleep I just let loose.

I do the same except for the soaker. It leaks out the PUL leg holes even before the front is soaked. Tried double diapering, but it's not comfortable because it restricts the blood circulation to my legs. These are baby pants prefolds.