LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fetlife?

• 1 month later...

Whats the difference between FetLife, then here? Is there much of a difference? Later

Fetkife covers a much wider array of fetishes. With a free membership you can post hundreds of personal photos in your profile. With a paid membership you can post videos and view videos posted by other paid memebers. When you view anothers profile you alos get to see all the groups they have joined and waht they really are in to.

While I hold a high regard for Daily Diapers and come here often, Fetlife is cool its a different way.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually recently created a group on FL for littles and allies, somewhat aiming to gather a lot of very well adjusted ABDLs to explore the relationships between us and our friends, as a norm, and promote a good image for us not only to the fefish community but also to each other and the world as a whole. I'm very much hoping that the group proves to be educational as well as fun and civil.

I hope it works :)

There are some banner ads, but they're not at all obtrusive. On a scale of google to Diaperspace, they sit at a comfortable less awful than Facebook. The site is well maintained and has no bot/spyware or stability issues that I have encountered.

I'm on there as well. not very active as I'm not into the whole BDSM thing :P but just looking for other D/L types.

Oh..and my S/N...? Guess ;)

ok, ok...squareduck :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...