LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bondage Gear.

Topguy

I use pretty much anything I can come up with-I like variety.

Leather, metal, rope, saran wrap- body bags...what sorts do you prefer?

for masks & gags I prefer to use latex, rubber and sometimes soft leather...

when it comes to the actual restraints - I prefer either heavy leather items - rough, stiff leather... something which makes the sub very aware of the restraints if she tries to wiggle out of it, yet not as hard as metal does.

I like ropes too... and I'm very fond of any type of medical restraints - I'm a bit into medical-kink stuff too (nothing too serious though)...

Don't like saran wrap though - it's too "fidgety" to get anywhere in the fashion I would like to.

for prolonged sessions - forced diapering, especially on someone who isn't exactly a diaper lover is great for humiliation (if she likes that).

I personally love to use gags of all type -especially the ones you can inflate... and all sort of breath control items too...

I use a good amount of standard climbing gear to make "supension bondage" - that is amazing for both the top and the sub, if done right...

I have extensive rock-climbing experience and know how to tie knots, use slings and all that stuff... it's an amzing feeling to just "hang in there" levitated off the bottom - and then come candles or nipple-clamps or ....

I am into rope, and wetsuits, with diapers on underneath of course, I have always used rope, I used to tie myself as a kid and still do, Lately I have been useing some heavy nylon rope, and I like to suspend myself face down, and face up, by the arms and legs, useing eye hooks from celler joists.

I takes a while to get it right, and a few times I had a hell of a time trying to get out of it, some took quite awile, but you just have to keep checking that you have an out, I usually do it after a long walk, and I am totaly soaked from the walking and the 1/2 gallon of liquid, I drank before and during the walk.

I just started vidio tapeing my sessions, I will post some soon, I wish I had bondage buddy, to take advantage of me while tied, is anyone interested.....just Pm me here....

• 2 weeks later...

I really like my smith and weson double lock handcuffs. I like how they dig into the skin and leave a mark after a bit. I also like rope, forced diaper wearing, and sensory deprivation. Its fun to be tied up, or tie someone up be diapered thrown in a closet with a baby mattress on the floor and a baby moniter and listen to them moan and struggle. Especially if diuretics are used. :)

I really like my smith and weson double lock handcuffs. I like how they dig into the skin and leave a mark after a bit. I also like rope, forced diaper wearing, and sensory deprivation. Its fun to be tied up, or tie someone up be diapered thrown in a closet with a baby mattress on the floor and a baby moniter and listen to them moan and struggle. Especially if diuretics are used. :)

I wish I lived near you, thats right up my alley, but I have to be happy with the self bondage, untill I find somone to do this to me.....B

• 2 weeks later...

Not only cuffs, I have had nerve problems after my hands were tied with rope, and the circulation was cut off, for too long.

I do self bondage so the fault was all my own, if you do tie someone make sure they have proper circulation, in there hands and feet. a good set of bondage cuffs made from leather, with room for circulation works best, expensive but worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite gears are:

Rope, tape, clothespins, uniform dress

Uniform Dress is for dress up, rope is tight myself up, tape for sealing my month,

clothespins is clipping on my ears.

I just imagine I'm naughty girl and I get punished like that.

i love knots...so rope is good but it has to be with someone who really knows their stuff.......some of those knots are so intricate ....

i love chains....heavy, bulky, and noisy......attached to cuffs of any sort......i love to just hold and fondle bulky chain...it's got such a great feel and sound......

i love leather......especially when it smells all leathery.....mmmm

i love being blindfolded........but not my head covered....(i hate breath play also)

i love being restrained by wrists and ankles tightly....naked on a big bed.........the smells and sensations of the tools of torture........

and my favorite all time torture device?

i love the whartenburg wheel ( http://www.dfp.com/index.asp?PageAction=VI...&ProdID=210 ) ....... just becareful if you actually are using it in ones mouth though....a slip and it will ruin the whole scene <--this from experience....

bondage play ....... sensory delight!

• 3 weeks later...

I like ropes, chains, planks of wood, gags (especially the kind that force the mouth open), cuffs, metal, leather.

Not a real fan of latex or anything that covers the body, I like to watch them sweat.

Ooh! I love closet bondage too! I like to throw him in there when I get bored or need a break and listen to him weep.

Sometimes when I get in a weird mood - a sort of slow-burning lust instead of all out horniness - I like sensory deprivation. I like taking each sense away slowly, one by one, while I work on him. Sometimes it's tying the body up in elaborate positions, to light torture (pricks, needles, clothespins, etc.), to painting on my boy. I like listening to him breathe. It reminds me that I'm working with a human - not a canvas or clay. Which is really exciting to me from an artistic perspective. A human body is the ultimate medium! What luxury! Plus theres an aspect of objectifying him. It's more sensual than raw sex. And if I'm feeling mean I'll whisper degrading shit into his ear.

Huh, that was more than the necessary information..oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been identified as a spammer. I happened to come across gear, in Europe, that people were looking for. I posted it, copy & paste, in several places. I LOVE the PARANOIA at websites. I thought I was being helpful. Never mind....

Guest stright_locin'

i like the idea of a lot of things, only thing i've had experance with is rope and as of last week a set of military surplus humane restraints. i like the idea of stocks, fiddles and the like also wooden pony's intrigue me.

I have experimented very widely, always managing to involve me wearing a nappy, it does go very well with bondage.

I spent the night once handcuffed, hands&feet ie sreadeagle wearing a full leather harness and nappy in a sling hoisted to the ceiling.

Hmmm the pleasures of a misspent youth! :D

Mal.

I'm kind of into the whole bondage thing. My personal favorites are my collar and a leash(I love to be jerked around a little) Since I'm an amateur Houdini I have lots of fun stuff for bondage play although I don't really use them for that. I love using my strait jacket especially since I added this web of canvas straps that go over the head. The webbing then buckles in the back and restricts your head and neck movement while leaving the mouth accessible for fun and allowing you to see what's going on and breathe normally. I also like chains(the bigger the better), handcuffs(the police issue ones), and just about anything else you can think of.

Bondage is a special sharing between two persons. It is neat to be treated to feeling as one wants to feel, restricted and controlled, or allowed to BE restrictive and controlling. There is TRULY a fine line between whether the DOM is in control, OR the SUB, having discussed what the sub is turned on by, IS stimulated by within the "demands" of the DOM! Yeah, Top Guy, who IS in control and HOW FAR does it go? LOL Like anything else, within the scope of a "mutual scene", two accepting partners can really flip the switch of their significant other. How sad so many of us, and the rest of the world, seem to think that it is perversion. The USA, in the early '40s, entered a World War to make sure that WE ALL could ENJOY this type of scene, or situation, willingly and voluntarily, as STIMULATION, versus evil, cruel, inhumanity in the vein of human domination by others. How nice we are able to CHOOSE to ENJOY PLAYFUL domination, and come out of it unharmed, stimulated and loving... Oh, and YES, COME OUT OF IT, not doomed to be KEPT controlled for however long our "keepers" wish to let us live....

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Oh metal, leather, rope, satin... you name it... Anything is nice as long as I am "helpless" :lol:

There is nothing like that helpless feeling, I have tied myself a few times where I had alot of trouble getting out, and there is nothing like the feeling you are really trapped, but the problem with tieing yourself is you need to think ahead and it ruins it most of the time, because deepdown inside you know ther is a way out.

I would love to have a regular playmate, who would check on me, when and if I got in trouble.

• 3 months later...

My personal preference is for bondage furniture. Pillory, Stocks, Spanking Bench, etc. Ropes and chains are fun too, but LOVE the large furniture that really holds you in place.

Oh good I would like to come to your place, and stay a few days, locked in that heavy furniture of course I would have to work off my stay somehow?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

since someone else mentioned it, i'll also add that I love the wartenberg wheel, even tho' it has nothing to do with bondage. :P

i'm not a huge huge fan of bondage. I do like being restrained somewhat when scening with someone. I like having my mask on, to cover my eyes (not whole head.) I'm generally restrained with cuffs around my ankles to the ceiling. Or if it's something like a st. andrews cross or gorean post, both my hands and feet are restrained, again, just with clips to the piece of furniture to the cuff. if it's something like a spanking bench or something other than impact play I don't bother with restraints.

i have tried rope, and i'm not a huge fan. i especially don't like total suspension. that was scary!

• 4 months later...