LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lovely Surprise

There really is nothing like getting an out of the blue surprise from your spouse. I woke up this morning to my wife checking my diaper and then changing me. She told me that she knew all the travel for work has been stressing me out so she took me shopping for a new stuffy (a pink horse with purple hooves), two new hello kitty sippy cups and a cute pink fuzzy blanket with bows, hearts and castles on it.

She then took me home for another diaper change before taking me to go see Divergent. After the movie we came home for another diaper change and story time. During the story she surprised me again by opening her blouse, showing off a new nursing bra and having me suckle while she finished reading the story.

After we cuddled and she told me she really hoped I enjoyed the day and that she hoped I was less stressed before leaving next week for another 2 weeks. Honestly I love my wife more and more every day. All in all a great surprise and confirmation to me why it is so important to trust and be honest with your spouse.

Well, I have to go and think of a name for my new pony and give my wife a thank you massage, a treat for both her and me :)

Snugglebear

• Like 1

I wouldn't say I'm lucky, rather I have a wonderful wife and we have a great marriage with strong communication, great mutual support and we've put a lot of time and effort into getting where we're at :)