LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On the Cover of the...well....You KNow

Where do we send the 5 copies?

rachel.jpg

joanne.jpg

duck.jpg

LOL, I forced myself to watch a couple of episodes a few months back and couldn't agree more. It's nothing more than a show about a bunch of hill billy hicks trying to make ends meat out in the back woods. They have NO education to speak of, and they can't even speak correctly either. How someone managed to get them on tv is a mystery to me, and why anyone watches it is an even bigger mystery.

Whats sad is I believe that its all simply an act.

Whats sad is I believe that its all simply an act.

And in the last episode we will discover that they are a disguised outpost of a highly advanced civilization that immigrated from the planet C-GaR in the Garcia-Vega Sector and has existed alongside ours for the last 10,000 years, complete with interstallar ships, the Imortality Drug called "Stroon" and tiaras that are the envy of a Fairy Queen whom they have been ducking

Brian, they're all college educated, except for the youngest brother Jeb I think is his name. As a matter-of-fact, the Sr. played pro ball with Terry Bradshaw in college. So, you might want to do more research before giving us

Well that is a surprise. Having two degrees my self I can't ever imagine acting like that in front of anyone- ever. Maybe AwakenEvil is right and it's all an act.

For the amount of money the Duck Dynasty guys are getting many people would love there job.

What do you mean "As real as the Tooth Fairy"? :)

The charm and success of Pawn Stars has been a result of having some reality in the show. Rick Harrison is substantially what he claims he is although I can't believe that Chumlee is as dumb as he appears and still has a job. Then there are the bits of product history that are gone though when an item comes in

And who can forget Ice Road Truckers before it just got to be too much as the History Channel tried to milk it for all it was worth. I am waitning for "The Icr Road Truckers on Pluto"

It's TV and about as real as the Tooth Fairy :( For enough money I'll appear on TV acting however you want me to, as I'm sure almost everyone else would. I'll start with offers beginning at $3 Million US- any takers? :roflmao:

• Like 1

I will GET you for that. Rachel: Jelly babies at 20 paces!

I think I'd actually watch Duck Dynasty if it were about OUR duck and not those other guys.

But....But I don wannna be on TV :crybaby: already did some of that stuff and it isn't any fun....I have better things to do :P

Haha those guys remind me of me! Nothing beats a good day of heading to the bush, getting dirty, maybe shoot some guns, catch some fish... Lol and yeah I mean when your in charge of a million+ dollar company, I highly doubt you'd care what anybody thinks of you (not that I do as it is) Either way I'd love to party with Phil, Si, and Jase, go out to the hills n show em how us Canadians party!!! If you really think the shows that bad, your too "city" and should prolly go hang out with mother nature a lil more ;) imo

No offense to anyone, but I always find it entertaining when people comment on the intelligence of other people when their grammar should not have allowed them to pass the 5th grade....

Learning the difference between

It's vs. its

To vs. too vs. two

Here vs. hear

There vs. their vs. they're

Piece vs. peace

would go a long way towards improving the chances a post will be taken seriously, especially if it is calling into question another person's education/intelligence...

Typos are one thing, but consistently making the same error shows either a lack of regard for language or ignorance of grammar.

Not that it matters much. 50 Years ago a high school diploma meant something. 20 years ago a BA/BS meant something. 10 years ago a MA meant something. Now, even if someone has a PHD it means nothing...

Our standards for education have become a joke. So long as you show up and pay the bill , by and large, you will get the piece of paper with a minimum amount of work. I respect those few individuals who worked hard for their education, whatever level, and continued learning for the sake of learning, especially in their field.

TLDR: people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

Spargano

Another thing I have notice of late it "would've" becoming "would of", unless that is a UK'ism

All of these things show a lack of familiarity with the printed word

Can't is "Can not" vs cant in-group-speak like argot or jargon

Won't is "Will (or would) not" wont is a penchant for

• Like 1

hmmm, I would guess that they are doing pretty good, as they are a mufti-million dollar business, and that before the TV show. So just guessing here but that is probably what attracted attention to them and thus the show. As a Edjuimicated Hillybilly my self, growing up around that type of talk, I just let it go in without thinking of it.

If Arielle is twice as old as Tarilyn, and if a Fairy wears four tiaras a day. If Christine needs 3 diaper changes a day, and Lady truthfinder just turned 363 and can be expected to live 750 years. how old is the person who owns DD?