LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever forget you were or weren't wearing?

Way back when i was a manager for asda i used to wear of lot of the time, anyway i had run out and was sitting in the office doing the dreaded paper work and forgot i wasn't wearing and started to go! i clamped down as soon as i realised and ran to the loo! fortunately i was wearing black trousers and it was close to lunch so i phoned through to the shop floor and told them i was taking an early lunch then went home and changed. Could have been worse if i was on the shop floor at the time.

Maly.

Woke up around 3am realising I needed a pee and semi-automatically relaxed, half-awake feeling it trickle over my crotch down between my legs. Then I suddenly woke up properly in a start - was I even wearing a nappy?

I did worse. I once wore a pull-up over my regular diaper for extra protection. I changed the regular diaper in a public restroom downtown (pulling the pull-up all the way down while doing so), then headed toward home. I was about a half mile down the street before I realized the pull-up was still around my ankles.

Never forgotton I was wearing a nappy, but many years ago I did once answer the door with my pacifier in - probably the first sign that I was able to become a habitual pacifier user later in life.

I did worse. I once wore a pull-up over my regular diaper for extra protection. I changed the regular diaper in a public restroom downtown (pulling the pull-up all the way down while doing so), then headed toward home. I was about a half mile down the street before I realized the pull-up was still around my ankles.

For people who don't wear 24/7, before they wet they have to ask themselves if they are diapered. I have heard stories of people who forgot they weren't weren't wearing a diaper and just wet.

Dlmike35-

The way your girlfriend reacted to your accident was wrong. You needed understanding and reassurance. You are not alone. You aren't the first guy to have an accident and you won't be the last. You didn't do it on purpose. You were probably so used to being diapered that you wet without thinking about it. Are you still in diapers because you are afraid of having another accident or have you lost some control from wearing 24/7? How do you and your girlfriend feel about you wearing 24/7?

I've had one on when I had forgotten that I had a doctor's appointment scheduled. Fortunately, this appointment only required taking my shirt off and not my pants. I think my BP reading was higher for this visit. :-)