LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie goes to her class and helps set up for the lesson while preparing her laptop with the necessary software for the class. Once finished see runs though the lesson plan with her teacher and gets a head start so she can help her fellow students when the class begins.

As Max sat in his History class while Alex was pacing about making sure that everyone was focusing on what they are meant to be doing. As Max sat in his seat listening to his MP3 for a bit of background music. thinking about all the encroagement that Karen is showing towards him and giving him praise for all his hard work. He sighed to himself that he wished that he was back in her class right now. That wasn't the only thing Max was trying to think up a new idea for his next story as well as wondering what his friends Tyler and katie were up to

Once the lesson gets underway Katie helps her tutor and the other students get to grips with the lesson and helps them to come up with project ideas for there first project. For Katie's first project she chooses a simple Internet score logging simple steady hand game which she has almost fully created the first prototype by the end of class. She shuts down her computer and packs everything away before she texts her two friends "Hey what you both up to now? Meet me in the cafe when you have finished okay?"

As Max Listened to his music, suddenly he heard his text alert go on his phone. He quickly took his headphones out, pulled out his phone then quicckly checked his message without Alex or anyone seeing. Max was glad when the class was over so he picked up his things then hurried out to meet up with his friends in the cafe

"Yes I have, But I've got drama next with Tanya" Max replied back as he liked her class as he did with karen's for Tanya let him use his dance skills, Both she and Karen were old friends and max was a favourite of the two of them

As soon as the time had come for his psychology class, Tyler went to class and took his position as the teacher's aid where Ms. Gorski had just entered behind him; she was happy to see him.

Katie noticed Max was near another accident so guided him to the parks toilet and waits for him with Tyler. "Tyler have you noticed Max struggles with using the toilet? should we do anything or say anything about it? It's because I don't want others to tease him or bully him about such a sensitive subject" she says honestly concerned for Max's well being.

"I do know what you mean about not wanting to seam a jerk, of course if he was a toddler we could have him use a potty and wear pull-ups but he is a adult just like us so it is out of the question." Katie says before thinking some more and replying "Yes lets see if we can get him to talk about his difficulties he has been having and what solutions there is for him, we need him to open up to us". When Max comes out the toilet Katie give him a hug and whispers in his ear "Max did you make it in time? and we need to talk with you as we are worried".

Katie guides Max and Tyler to a quiet area with no people near by before explaining "Max we have noticed you are struggling with going to the toilet and we just concerned for you, if you was a toddler we could just put you in pull-ups and carry a potty with us but as you are almost a adult how about getting some pull-ups so you are protected just in case?". Katie puts her arm around Max and cuddles him

"Sweetie we have noticed and we are worried that you might have a accident in public and get bullied, do you want to try wearing pull-ups as a precaution? I will buy them for you sweetie I don't mind we can get the grown up plain type or the more cute toddler type if you want and I promise only the three of us will know about it" Katie explains.