LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fiancé opened up to me as a DL. Advice please

If he likes humiliation, take him shopping while he's wearing his diaper.....and make him use it. Make sure he keeps drinking plenty of water while your out in public and don't take him home until his diaper is leaking and people can see his wet pants. When you get home, paddle his bare behind, give him corner time with his red bare bottom showing.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, "talk to him". Your fiance is the best person suited to explain his desires. Asking random people will get you ideas certainly but they will be their fantasies and not necessarily reflective of those of your fiance.

For example, humiliation can mean a LOT of different things. One poster put parameters around it by defining it in terms of public wearing and use, that may or may not be what your fiance wants. Your fiancé does have a degree if responsibility to clearly communicate his desires, it's not all on you to find ideas.

My wife and I have spent 8 years having these discussions, making tweaks as our preferences change and evolve and had a lot of fun doing it. Honestly sometimes talking and coming up with possible ideas, scenarios and role turns out to be as fun as the activities. Talking about this together creates a different kind of bond and can enhance your relationship.

All that being said, it's up to you and your fiancé whether you want ideas from random strangers or whether the two of you want to communicate about what BOTH OF YOU might like to try. Remenber , any activity in a relationship is a two way street.

Snugglebear

Have you explored the "control" aspect yet? If so that should give you some ideas about where the limits are ;) Perhaps you two can discuss just how far he's willing to go with this; you really don't want to have problems in your lives at work, school, or with family so that bears cionsideration. If he's young enough to be a 'raver', a pacifier hanging on his neck wouldn't be too much out of place in public, and how obvious his dipaer is added to that can add to things. I'd start with him only wearing diapers, perhaps carrying his own diaper bag too. While he's showering gather all his underwear together, run a bicycle cable lock through them and put them back in the usual place with a diaper on top and let him discover it :) Then break the news to him that dipaers are his only undwerwear until further notice. Get some of the cheapest store-brand diapers you can find for home-wear, they hold very little and leak readily increasing the possibilities for 'punishment'. Thick 'premium' diapers such as Tena, Molicare, Bambino, and Abena can handle the opposite end of the spectrum B) If cash is free enough cloth diapers work very well and have the 'bonus' of needing accesories like pins and plastic panties (and can be had in bright pink). Plastics like "Euroflex" can be a bit noisy :P And there's the possibility of having his diapers hung on the clothesline to dry for all to see. With disposables you can add some waterproof tape around then so he can't drop them down and 'cheat'- some babyish-looking tape is made for this and can be found on Ebay. And you control the rest of his clothes too so be sure there's no dark pants to help hide leaks and that shirt tails are short so the diapers show in back :at the slightest provocation :o On spanking, well if someone really likes it there aren't many limits, and the reminder of a sore butt hours later might be in order. Hairbrushes, paddles, and plastic kitchen spatulas can save your hand from discomfort. If he's squirmy tie him up for that. If he wants you to be in control then do so with solid authority- no back-talking allowed, he does whatever you say <_<

• Like 2

Thank you for all the advice so far. I learned he is really only comfortable doing this in out home and only small outings. He is still nervous. But I went out yesterday and bought him some to wear so we could have a session while he is off of work. I have been trying to be in control by telling him to drink lots of water and making sure he asks permission for everything. And if not he is punished with spankings or corner time. I think he was trying to tell me he wants to be verbal humiliated but me telling him he needs the diapers. But today I am at work but before I left I changed him and made sure he knew I couldn't leave him alone without them because he isn't old enough to be trusted. But I am trying to figure out what to do to him while I am at work. Make are he eat and drinks? Chores? It is hard to make are I am in charge enough for him but not mean or cruel. I am worried he won't enjoy it or have fun.

You know, being supportive doesn't mean you also have to participate. I would actually suggest you take it slow at first. Too much, too soon, can be overwhelming. Maybe you could give him a (limited) free reign to wear his diapers, but have absolutely no participation. If he wants to cuddle or have sex with you then it's no diapers (at least at first). As you become more comfortable around him and his diapers then feel free to get involved as much as you want, when ever you want.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...