LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yes, yes he did get lucky but his luck is going to run out when he goes to school on Monday

I hope he doesn't lose his girl. Perhaps he mind end up homeschooling to get away from the harassment.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for the lack of content. I've kind of lost my motive with this story. Usually I find my motivation through passion. And ive also had kind of a down mood this summer because of living situations and such. If u guys want to continue the story on your own go ahead.

Im going to write a different story though, im not out of the game, I won't write anything here but if you want some info on the new story please private message me. I dont want to ruin the story for others. I will be on most days. By the way the new story will not come out in sections it will be like a full novel

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#1 Your story is great. Your spell check could be better but it doesn't take away what you are writing or what we are reading.

#2 I enjoy your writing and you should continue.

#3 He kick the crap out of the buglers do you think he can't handle himself at school. I want to see them try.

#4 I like the fact that Megan has a maternal side. The fact she never had a baby is a good point.

#5 Who really was legal age when they lost their virginity. They used a condom and that is what is important. I believe I read they were old enough.

I'm enjoying this story and can't wait until you have time to continue it.

Oh wait more thing I never hear Shelby say thank you for saving her life. He did push her out of the way when he got hit by the pick up truck ... right?