LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Woman In The Diaper Isle

very interesting story.. please continue... it is clear that a lot of us are enjoying the plot, the direction, and the events of which the characters of the story are enduring. I know I would enjoy it happening to me in real life.

BK

Ch 5

Brenda then pulled my pants up, and complimented me for remembering to wear my diaper. Only when she said "let's get you in your stroller" did I realize just how embarrassing this day was going to be. In a motherly tone, Brenda reminded me that we were almost an hour away from my house, and that I wasn't going to run into anyone I would ever see again. This stroller seemed to be custom fit for someone of my size. I wonder why she had it...

So i got into the stroller and allowed Brenda to buckle me in. Then, with the diaper bag over her shoulder (which was filled with the diapers I gave her for me as well as her's), Brenda began pushing me towards the mall. When we entered and I was pushed into the main concourse, I felt an immediate wave of embarrassment come over me. We got numerous laughs and funny looks, but Brenda kept on pushing. I even wet my diaper a little bit, but not to the point where I needed to be changed.

Brenda and I went from store to store, and we both tried on clothes. Brenda never broke her motherly role, and helped me try on all of my clothes. At one point she felt that my diaper was wet, and change me inside one of the changing rooms. While this was embarrassing,  it was not nearly as bad as being changed in the communal bathroom area. Brenda was also wet and needed a fresh diaper. So she pulled down her pants and pulled off her wet depends. Then she pulled a new one on herself, and pulled her pants back on. Brenda was the first woman I had ever seen in a diaper, let alone a wet one. The whole experience made me very excited. Then she smiled at me, and we left the changing stall. Brenda threw both diapers in a trash bin right outside the stall.

Later on we decided to go to the food court for lunch. When we got there, Brenda had to help me out of the stroller and into a chair, revealing my already obviously diapered state. While this was already embarrassing enough, when Brenda returned with our food, she began to feed it to me. She also pulled a bib out of her diaper bag and put it on me, and put my drink in a baby bottle. Wow, she really came prepared, I thought. After all the embarrassment I already suffered through, this didn't even phase me, and I just soaked up the motherly attention I was getting from Brenda.

After Brenda put me back in the stroller and we began to depart from the food court, I realized I had to go number two. I told Brenda I had to go to the bathroom, and she said "you already wet your diaper earlier,  just do it again an I"ll change you." I said that I had to do "the other one". Then Brenda bent down in front of the stroller and said "babies do poopy in their diapers, and so will you." Realizing I had no other options, this would be the only encouragement I needed, as I began to poop my diaper. 

Now I had never messed myself before, and this was a very interesting experience, one that I did not enjoy. Brenda notice the smell almost immediately. She said "whew! That's one stinky diaper! I'll have to get you changed right away so you don't get a rash." I said "so you're not going to wait until we get to the car to change me?", to which Breda replied with only a smile. This made me very nervous...

As we rounded a corner into a smaller hallway leading to the exit, Brenda stopped pushing the stroller. Then she came around to the front, unbuckled me, and pointed to a small bench and told me to lay down. It was then that I realized she was going to change me right here! In the open! I began to say "do we have to do it right here..." but Brenda pulled a pacifier out of her bag and stuck it in my mouth. At this point, my argument was over. I submitted myself to Brenda, and began to brace myself for the embarrassment that would follow. 

Now when Brenda changed me yesterday, it was in a pretty open place, but there was some coverage. It was also in a pretty remote area of the mall. This however, was a pretty busy area. And I was going to be changed right in the open. 

As I layed down and Brenda pulled my pants to my ankles, people began to realize just what was going on. And I couldn't help but watch all of the people that walked by, and hear their laughter. Many also noticed the smell, and made faces of disgust. The only person who didn't seem to be bothered by the smell was Brenda, who continued to wipe and change me without any stop. She was able to keep my, umm.., "private parts" covered the whole time. The more I thought about it, the more I realized

how ridiculous I must've looked. Someone my size laying on a public bench, using a pacifier, getting a stinky diaper changed by a beautiful woman who looked young enough to be my older sister.

When she finished, Brenda pulled my pants back on my, and strapped me back into my stroller. The whole time, she smiled as if nothing had happened. Then she pushed me out to her car. When we got there, she gave me a big hug and pat on my diapered bum, and whispered "thank you, you were great today." After a few moments of silence, Brenda asked "how would you feel about coming over to my house for a little while, that way you could really be my baby.

Now this could be something I enjoy...

Wow, I too am continuing to throughly enjoy this story & cannot wait to see what happens next! Thank you for writing, & I would like to know if Brenda wears for need or out of desire,

Rockies Fan.

When he accepts, she'll have him right where she wants him 24/7, diapered and using them helplessly...I hope and it continues until she's totally diaper trained him. Would also be nice to see some sexual interactions of maybe messy number 1,2, and 3's in his diapers at her hands.

This is soo good to read about, Brenda has her new baby well on the way to 24-7 and she is conditioning him to accept what ever she wants him to do-luv it!!! For sure, she will not be the only one in diapers going forward.

As the relationship develops, I am sure he will get to know her in a very personable way soon, can't wait to see what she wants from him next.

Dee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey everyone, thank you for all of the feedback. I plan on coming back to this story very soon, but want to take it in a slightly different direction, as opposed to the generic fantasy it has been so far. Just wanted to let you know that the post is not dead.

• 1 year later...