LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Woman In The Diaper Isle

Disclaimer: This story is partly true, and part fiction. I'll let you decide the rest ;)

So let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Don, and I'm a nineteen year old college student. I lead a normal life in almost every way. However, one thing no one knows about me is that I have a diaper fetish. No one knew, that is.

So i went down to a local grocery store to buy myself a new pack of diapers, something I do regularly. I go to a grocery store a couple of towns over from me, just to make sure i dont bump into anyone i may know. The adult diapers are housed in a remote area of the store, so I am usually able to get in, buy the diapers, and get out without being seen at all.

However, today when I was about to walk down the isle holding the adult diapers, I saw a woman standing there. She looked to be in about her early thirties, and had long brown hair. Another thing I noticed was that she was extremely attractive. The last thing I noticed was that she was holding a pack of Attends (adult diapers) and seemed to be looking for another pack. Not knowing who the diapers were for, my heart immediately started racing, and I started to scan her jeans for a distinctive line revealing her diapers (a line I could not find, as she was wearing loose fitting jeans and a long pink shirt. I started to walk in the isle, but almost immediately she exited on the opposite side.

It took me a minute to recover, but I eventually walked down the isle and began deliberating over which brand of diapers I would choose (at the time I was wearing a depends pull up :( ) As I made my selection and began to leave the isle, I saw the same woman standing there. We made eye contact for about a second, an then she turned to her right and swiftly walked. And that would be the last of the woman in the diaper isle. Or so I thought...

To be continued...?

...and the fictional part is finding Attends in store! All I can find in stores are Depends :( Good start!

• Like 1

Ch. 2

To say I was flustered by the last two minutes would be an understatement. I had never seen a woman that attractive in all of my years going to that store, nevermind holding a pack of adult diapers! I put the diapers into my cart, which was now full with my other purchases, and made my way to the checkout. I decided a long time ago that despite my fears, the store clerks really didn't care at all about the fact that I was wearing diapers. Today my cashier was a middle aged woman, who didn't think twice about handling and bagging my pack of diapers.

After bringing all of my purchases out to my car, I decided to head into the mall that was attached to the grocery store and do a little more shopping. The whole time I was shopping, I was thinking about the woman in the diaper aisle. We're the diapers for her? Does she wear diapers? We're they for her son or daughter? Did she change their diapers? The prospect of any of these theories being true made me very excited. However, I decided that she was to young to have a kid old enough to need adult diapers. Therefore, I concluded that the diapers were either for a relative, or they were for her! 

All this thinking about diapers got my bladder running, and I realized I had to pee. I wet the diaper I was wearing while I was in line to buy a new video game, and went to change myself right after I made my purchase (I had put some of my new diapers into a drawstring bag I carried around with me.)

Now let me describe the bathroom in this mall. There are two open doorways, both of which lead to a communal area, part of which can be seen by anyone who happens to be passing by. This communal area houses a sink, a towel dispenser, a trash can, and a baby changing station (go figure). Anyone of either gender who plans on using the bathroom must first pass through this communal area.

So as I entered thought the right side, I noticed someone out of the corner of my eye. Someone wearing a pink shirt. It was her. We made eye contact, for a much longer period of time this time. Then she started walking towards me...

Chapter 3 coming soon

I like this story as well, but I agree with a previous poster that the chapters are a little short. Please do continue though!

Rockies Fan.

Ch 3

"Excuse me" she said. I turned my full attention to her, not knowing what to say. She continued "sorry, I don't know my way around here very well,

is there any way you could point me to the west exit. Knowing I would have to walk about 50 yards to point her in the correct direction, I said "sure" and had her follow me.

As we walked, we started to exchange the usual small talk; i told her my name, and she told me her's (it was Brenda). She also explained that she was only at this mall because she was visiting a friend in the area. Then, as if she already knew the answer, Brenda asked me if she had seen me before. This got my hear pumping, and not knowing what to say, I mumbled an unconvincing "no."

The rest of the walk was pretty quiet. When we got to the main hallway in the mall, and pointed Brenda to her destination. Just as I was about to start walking away, she asked me, almost in a whisper, "is it incontinence?" I was shocked, and right after she added "or do you just want to be a baby?" My heart was racing a mile a minute, and the only response I was able to give we're a few stutters. She laughed, then said "sshh, I know it's a fetish, I saw you in the adult diaper aisle earlier, and no one with incontinence would buy diapers that thick." She also added that she knew it was me because she could tell that I was wearing a diaper now, to which I responded with great embarrassment and obvious blushing. She then asked me to follow her as she walked towards the west exit.

Brenda started off asking questions about me; such as how long I had been wearing diapers, how I felt wearing diapers, so on and so forth. These were all very embarrassing questions, but Brenda was oddly comforting and kind. After this conversation, I asked Brendau about her backstory. She told me that she was in fact incontinent, and not ab/dl. This was pretty surprising to me.

However, then Brenda explained her reason for talking to me. She told me that she was single, and always wanted the chance to have a baby. When she was looking for diapers online, she came across the ab/dl community. Her motherly instincts began to wonder what it would be like

to be a mommy to and adult baby.

As we reached the exit to the mall, Brenda made her proposition to me. "How would you like to be my baby? It doesn't have to be permanent, even just for the rest of the day!" I got so excited, I wet my diaper right then and there. However, a quick "yes" was all I was able to come up with.

"Well then," she said smiling. "Let's check that diaper..." Brenda then proceeded to reach into my pants and feel the front of my wet diaper. "wow, you're soaked!" she said. "We're gonna have to change this somewhere..."

She then turned around and walked back the direction we came from, as if she just had an epiphany. We walked all the way back to the bathroom where we had first met and she stopped. "Do you have another diaper on your bag?" she asked me. "Uhh, ya" I said, to which Brenda replied "good, then hop up", pointing at the baby changing table, in the communal area, that was visible to anyone that walked by...

(sorry, another short chapter, more to come soon, and I will try to make it longer)

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great chapter and nice cliffhanger, a communal diaper change, wow, she really does want to treat the guy exactly like a baby........great story so far.........BooBoo

• Like 1

This is a great topic!

What a come back, wanting to have a baby and didn't care if it happened to be mostly grown up!

I will guess that she wants the entire mothering experiance and our hero is more than willing to cooperate- please continue, this should be really good!!!!

Ch 4

I didn't know what to do. As much as I wanted this woman to change my diaper, this was just too much. Noticing my hesitation, Brenda said "look, you said this is almost an hour away from where you live. No one here will know you. And honestly, we probably won't even be seen it's pretty dead here today.

That ended up being all of the encouragement I needed, as I hopped up on the baby changing table and awaited my fate. I didn't realize just how embarrassing this would be until Brenda pulled off my pants, leaving me on the changing table, in a diaper, in plain sight. I was doing my very best to focus only on the ceiling as Brenda executed the change, however I couldn't help but notice at least a few second glances given to us by passerby's. I know Brenda was talking to me as she removed my wet diaper, cleaned me with some wipes at the table, and taped me into a fresh diaper. But I didn't hear a thing. The fact that I was having my diaper changed in a very public place by such an attractive woman was to exciting, and too embarrassing for me to notice anything else.

After the change was finished, Brenda helped me off of the table and helped me back into my pants. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" she said as she pulled the pants over my diaper. Since I was now wearing a thicker diaper than before, my diaper bulge was much more obvious. 

Brenda decided she would hold my hand as we made our exit from the mall. This, coupled with my large diaper bulge, was also the cause of embarrassment. Noticing my blushing, Brenda said "aww, baby it's alright, you don't need to be embarrassed" as she patted my diapered bottom, causing even greater blushing. We eventually reached the exit, and Brenda and I would have to make our departure. Brenda asked me of I wanted to do this again, and I began to show some signs of reluctance. Brenda said "look, I'm am going to be right here tomorrow at 11 a.m. Take my number, and send me a text if you're going to meet me here." And with that, Brenda walked away. For the first time, I could see the outline of a diaper under her jeans.

I drove back to my apartment and began to think. On one hand, today was literally the most embarrassing day of my life. I revealed my diaper fetish for the first time, to an attractive woman no less! And even had my diaper changed in public! The embarrassment was almost too much for me to handle. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized I had to do it again. While it was embarrassing, revealing my diaper fetish to (and getting changed by) Brenda was also strangely comforting. So then and there, I texted Brenda "I'll be there". Then I proceeded to change and go to bed in the diaper I was wearing. 

I woke up the next morning around 10:00, and changed myself into a new diaper after I showered. After I made myself a small breakfast, I left to meet Brenda at the mall. When I pulled into the parking lot, I saw Brenda opening the trunk of her car. The top of her thin diaper peaked out of the loose fitting yoga pants she had on. I found a parking spot a couple of cars down from her, and pulled in. As I walked over to Brenda's car, I saw her pulling a baby stroller out of her trunk, and she had a diaper bag over her shoulder.

I walked over to her car and said "Hi Brenda." To which she responded "Is my baby wearing his diaper today?" loud enough that anyone who happened to be standing in that area could hear. "Uhh ya" I responded, just as she pulled down the front of my shorts, revealing my thick diaper. What did I get myself into... 

Chapter 5 will be out soon. Thanks for reading and please leave feedback!

sounds like the bait has been laid and taken. now brenda is reeling him in. I'm interested in finding out where she takes him and how his descent into diapers will get him deeper as she slowly tightens the net on her new charge

Hmmm,

Very intriguing, very intriguing indeed. I wonder if Brenda is wearing for need or desire, or maybe is she only wearing to suck him into giving in to his desires? In any event, please continue, I can't wait to see what happens Next!

Rockies Fan.