LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommie

A new world has been opened to you many things to do and experience. Enjoy what you have with each other and love each other unconditionally and you will find your love growing from now till death do you part.

I'm very proud of you. You really love your man/bABy. Getting him to accept himself as your bABy is a slow process of accepting his desires and your desire to be maternal to him. In my opinion, you need to talk to him after a nice dinner and a couple of glasses of wine while both are relaxed. Slip him into a diaper and cuddle with him and talk intimately about his fantasies and your desires to be his maternal partner. Let him know that the diapers aren't objectionable in your opinion. Get him to wet his diapers while you cuddle and then change him and tuck him in bed and cuddle with him. Communication is the key to get this and keeping an open channel of communication. Talk about his and your feelings.

Very awesome you are accepting, but yes, some people will hide this part of them as long as they possibly can- sometimes even from them selves. Diapers are a deeply integral part of us, yet society has put so much unfounded hatred towards adults wearing diapers that if we come out then we also risk having a part of us being hated as well.

Also, I'm sure your husband would love to see you in a diaper and have you cuddle with him while he's diapered too. However, don't feel pressured to do anything you're not comfortable with. Simply letting (or encouraging) him to wear is a really big first step. At this early point you don't even need to actually see him wearing one if you don't want to.

I know how you feel. My boyfriend hid his DL/AB side from me for a very long time. it wasn't until we started having intimacy issues that he finally broke down. I kept thinking that he didn't find me attractive anymore but it was really that he was uncomfy being himself. I wish that I had know sooner because I spent so much time wondering what I was doing wrong, thinking he didn't like me anymore. I am so glad that I know the truth now and it has strengthened our relationship tremendously. I wish you and your husband every happiness.

Most hide it for fear of rejection or loss of someone they care deeply for. I know in my first marriage, I wished I'd of hidden it. It was used to blackmail me and subverted any ability to have any social life locally and forget religious interactions after my ex did her number on me. I was ousted in the community and in our church and finally to her family. I thought for many years I would never find another woman to accept me and all my kinky quirts too boot.

I had the opposite reaction with my recently ex gf. We had a similar situation of failing communication etc and when I finally opened up about my little side she told me it was my little side or her. So I hid it for another three years before we broke up. It was a terrible experience for me. She was the first 'vanilla' person I told and it was complete disgust and hatred on their part. I dont think I could ever build up the courage to bring that part of myself to anyone else.

I had the opposite reaction with my recently ex gf. We had a similar situation of failing communication etc and when I finally opened up about my little side she told me it was my little side or her. So I hid it for another three years before we broke up. It was a terrible experience for me. She was the first 'vanilla' person I told and it was complete disgust and hatred on their part. I dont think I could ever build up the courage to bring that part of myself to anyone else.

Oh wow.

I dont know if I hold much hope for that after everything that happened. I dont know if I could open up to someone like that again. Its one of those things that you really have to work hard to build courage to tell someone but then they shoot you down and its even harder to do a second time.

• Like 1

I dont know if I hold much hope for that after everything that happened. I dont know if I could open up to someone like that again. Its one of those things that you really have to work hard to build courage to tell someone but then they shoot you down and its even harder to do a second

How about this story...you're married twenty years and have two teenaged kids, your wife discovers signs of your DL desires, she hires a bastard lawyer to drag you though the courts and paint you as a pervert as she achieves her divorce. You start a new life with another wife who unexpectedly passes away after a few years. Your first wife comes back to you since you keep running in to her at family gatherings. She now sleeps with you every night but still thinks an adult who wants to wear diapers is the strangest thing in the world!