LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Times You Actually Pooped In Public

Everyone has experienced that dreadfull panic that paralizes you when you know a big poo is comming. For a variety of reasons, you just haven't planned on loading your diapers.

Out of the blue, an urge so powerfull it's unstoppable grips you . You look around to see if there's an escape while your face starts to turn red. And then it happens. A cramp begins to form deep in your belly and quickly intensifies. You are now unable to even make an attempt at escape. To your disbelief and yes, horror, an enormous poo forces it's way into your diapers. You're wearing discreet clothing but you're sure everyone around you will know.

I always (most of the time) use common sense when out on a public adventure. Sometimes it's planned and other times the circumstances dictate otherwise. The advent of my enthusiasm occured at a young age when I filled a wet night diaper back in my bedwetter days. It was an authentic accident and so it is that I get an extra thrill when an unexpected urgency leads to an involuntary BM.

I will relate one of my more memorable public accidents after hearing from my fellow messy bottoms.

• Like 1

Well... I experimented with full incontinence for some time and it meant lots of regular pooing in public :3 toward the end it wouldn't even be "surprise, we're gonna poo in a sec!" and that sort of gripping in advance ~ it would just be like "hey, smell that Puddin'? you just pooed!".

I'm very much at ease with full diapers in public, nowdays~

• Like 2

I have been fortunate. Even with IBS this has only happened a few times. Mostly when traveling long distances and getting the omg not now effect which always seems to occur in the middle of nowhere.

i have accidents where i accidentally shit in my pants on occasion, maybe 5 or 6 times a year. its not like a drop a huge load in my drawers, but alot of it is when i go to fart and accidently shit, my parents think it is the funniest thing ever

Guest Mummys Cute Little Lucy

Until a year ago I was going through phases of bowel incontinence, due to having Ulecerative Colitis. Except I wouldn't know until the time I've had a few accidents out in public.. and not one time was in a nappy!!!! Really quite upsetting when you have a real accident and you've not taken precautions.

No more of that now anyway.. I've been cured!

Ok so I had this happen to me a fw weeks ao. I was at the grocery store picking up a few items for home and was wearing an already soaked diaper and as I was heading for the checkout I felt that cramping sensation in my stomach. Well I made it through the checkout and was headed out to my car the whole time the cramping getting much worse. As I was loading up I could not hold it any more and I squatted down and let go filling my diaper. AS I stood back up I heard some giggling and saw two women staring in my direction. I was so embarrassed but felt a lot better after pooping.

Just thought I would share with everyone.

• Like 1

Ok so I had this happen to me a fw weeks ao. I was at the grocery store picking up a few items for home and was wearing an already soaked diaper and as I was heading for the checkout I felt that cramping sensation in my stomach. Well I made it through the checkout and was headed out to my car the whole time the cramping getting much worse. As I was loading up I could not hold it any more and I squatted down and let go filling my diaper. AS I stood back up I heard some giggling and saw two women staring in my direction. I was so embarrassed but felt a lot better after pooping.

Just thought I would share with everyone.

Cute! ;)

Guest NaughtyAshes

There was this one time I was on a bus wearing a pullup, goodnight i believe and all of the sudden I had a huge cramp. I wasn't planning on filling my diaper, but it hurt really bad, which was no good so I just pushed it out. I felt so embarrassed, humiliated, and little sitting there in my stinky pants in public.

...It was the best! :)

• Like 2

Being the baby that I am, i use my diapers as they should be. That is one reason I enjoy being a baby so much.

So, having been an AB for over 45 years now, my love of diapers grows everyday. Five years ago, I became incontinent, both urinary and fecal due to being diabetic. I am now forced to be diapered all the time. My first messy accident happened in an elevator as I was leaving work. Of course, the elevator was full of women, about 8 lady's in it. I felt strong cramps, and didn't pay any attention and thought I could make it home. To my surprise, my body fooled me big time. All of a sudden, it just came uot of me, no matter how hard i squeezed my muscles. Being so very embarrassed now, all i could do was make the best of it. I was in a diaper, and hoping the odor would not be bad enogh until i left the elevator, and I got lucky that no one noticed. That was the beginning of my fecal incontinence then. I did go see a Doctor and he told me I have neuropathy in my sphincter muscles in my bottom. My body sends signals to me to let me know i need to go, and at that point in time, i must find a place quickly. I am talking a matter of minutes. I usually do not make it, and end up having a messy accident in my diapers. I must say there is a big difference between having control and having none. You always have to be prepared for that big accident. It just seems that my accidents happen at the wrong times or places.

Again though, being the baby that I am, i kind of enjoy it now in a way. I have no control just as a real baby doesn't. So, I have adjusted now, and always carry my diaper bag and cleaning wipes. Even at work, where I am close to a restroom, I still do not make it as it happens that quickly. I don't even mind cleaning up and changing, and our restroms are very private.

I also have urinary incontinece, and am always wet at all times, as I leak, or just wet myself to the point where I don't even know I have wet. Adjusting was truly a bit of a problem, because before that I wet on my terms, no tmy bodys. Well, I am still a very happy baby boy who loves living this life.

I had an incident a couple months ago. I was on my way home from the store wearing a cloth diaper. I was still about 15 miles from the house when I had a huge cramp. It was bad painful, I had to let it go. It was nasty stinky too. I got home and went outside in the back yard (thank God for country living) and stripped. I think it was some bad fruit. :(

But outside of sharting, that's about it for me.

So it started as kind of a personal dare to get as close to messing myself in public in my diaper as possible. I had never done it ever before in public. I had always run to the bathroom at the last second and pulled my diaper down or a couple of times had walked to my car and wound up pooping on the drive home. I every once-in-a-while will poop in my underwear or diaper at home but generally shun the cleanup.

I used to diaper up and relax at a nearby bookstore (pretty large store with 2 floors). Always good reading and for some reason good looking women patrons as well as sales staff. I would wet in my diaper and living in a hot climate was always in shorts, crinkly diaper and a t-shirt that when I leaned over clearly showed the top of the diaper. Sometimes someone would notice it and most times not. It was the kind of place that never had enough places to sit and read so you wind up sitting on the floor...that curl of the back is an inevitable perpetual diaper flash. The place had male and female restrooms which on occasion if I had really wet a lot I might use to change so as to not be gross and leak (shorts do not allow alot of leakage before it is going where you don't want it). You could hang and read in this place for hours. I was on the floor reading a pile of magazines and had fended off several of the getting close to pooping pressures we all know. A pretty sales person had come by while I was sitting down and needed to get a book right where I was sitting. There was no way I got up in the aisle without showing my waistband big time. She got her book and then went on her way and I continued reading for a while longer. This lady walked along the back wall behind where I sat twice more while I sat there…I was sure confirming my fine selection of underwear. Probably in my head but at the time I was convinced of it. Well I thought she was cute and I was kind of wondering about hitting on her some other time.

I had been fending the urge hard sitting down all scrunched up. Well I was done reading and the urge was at that “find a bathroom now or else

• Like 1

You should try that on the London tube, EVERYONE would know!

LOL. Sitting on a London Underground train, especially at peak times, in a pair of just-freshly-pooped-in pants would be quite embarassing indeed. It's so hot and airless on those trains too, people would be left with no doubt as to who stank!

Hats off to anyone who would do this -- much as I love poop in the pants, I would absolutely refrain from doing it on the Tube! That would be braver than I'm capable of!

It's only happened a couple times this year where I've had an accident, and neither time was I wearing a diaper. I feel if I'm wearing a diaper when it happens, it means I was prepared for it. If I'm not wearing a diaper and mess myself, that's because I was unprepared. The first time this year, I'm not sure my roommate noticed, but it did leak a bit through my footy pajamas, and I did my best to clean up, but I had to wash my underwear out in the bathtub. The pajamas weren't bad, just a couple spots inside.

The second time wasn't as nice, and luckily nobody was around at the time. I had an OMG Holy SH*T poop of mass destruction early morning when in bed, and I was wearing just my underwear. I felt that terrible cramp and that horrifying knowing that I can't move, it's coming now. It was all over the bed.... The first time was nerves because I had just lost my job, and when I get really stressed, I have accidents. The second time I think I had a flu bug. I did put a diaper on after all that clean up, and the second wave hit me while talking on the phone with a friend of mine. A small explosion told me that it was about to hit, which just covered my butt and made it warm. I told my friend I had to go, then headed to the bathroom, and let it go.... Even considering the load from earlier that morning, (this was about 3 hours later) it still was quite a load. It was really runny and though the diaper did manage to hold the entire load, it had just barely leaked out the right leg. I'm really not sure what dictates which leg leaks first. That took a shower to clean.

I really have no stories of times when I pooped myself in public and other people were around. I've had many instances where I've come really close. I think maybe if I wore 24/7 and had a good excuse for if people at work were to find out, the odds would be better of me having an accident, especially if I get where I don't hold it until I can let it go in privacy.

I don't know, maybe if I could mess myself without any smell or way of others knowing, I'd get to where my body can go through the previously-stated healthy cycle of pooping within 45 minutes of eating a meal. I think I may even lose weight if I were to get to where my system was that consistent. What can anyone tell me about activated charcoal? Is it better than chlorophyll?

So it started as kind of a personal dare to get as close to messing myself in public in my diaper as possible. I had never done it ever before in public. I had always run to the bathroom at the last second and pulled my diaper down or a couple of times had walked to my car and wound up pooping on the drive home. I every once-in-a-while will poop in my underwear or diaper at home but generally shun the cleanup.

I used to diaper up and relax at a nearby bookstore (pretty large store with 2 floors). Always good reading and for some reason good looking women patrons as well as sales staff. I would wet in my diaper and living in a hot climate was always in shorts, crinkly diaper and a t-shirt that when I leaned over clearly showed the top of the diaper. Sometimes someone would notice it and most times not. It was the kind of place that never had enough places to sit and read so you wind up sitting on the floor...that curl of the back is an inevitable perpetual diaper flash. The place had male and female restrooms which on occasion if I had really wet a lot I might use to change so as to not be gross and leak (shorts do not allow alot of leakage before it is going where you don't want it). You could hang and read in this place for hours. I was on the floor reading a pile of magazines and had fended off several of the getting close to pooping pressures we all know. A pretty sales person had come by while I was sitting down and needed to get a book right where I was sitting. There was no way I got up in the aisle without showing my waistband big time. She got her book and then went on her way and I continued reading for a while longer. This lady walked along the back wall behind where I sat twice more while I sat there…I was sure confirming my fine selection of underwear. Probably in my head but at the time I was convinced of it. Well I thought she was cute and I was kind of wondering about hitting on her some other time.

I had been fending the urge hard sitting down all scrunched up. Well I was done reading and the urge was at that “find a bathroom now or else

The first time messing my diaper in public was somewhat intersting, I decided that this was the day I would mess myself in public for the first time and was well diapered for the event.

I had on doubled Attends and was at one of the local parks walking around taking is all the sites to see when the need to relive myself hit, being out in the fresh air I figured that any smell would quickly disapate and take the blame away from me.

I was at the far end of the park when I filled my diapers and there was no way to get back to my car or public restroom for a change without going past a large amount of families at the park, so I slowly made my way to my car. It seemed like everyone around could smell the mess in my diaper and I had to chuckel a few times when a young mother would scould one of her kids for messing their pants as I walked by. When in fact it was me she was smelling and not her own kid.

I made my way to my car and retrived my backpack full of fresh diapers and wipes and headed to the restrooms to change.

Needless to say I stunk up the restroom while I was in there changing my diapers. I was nice enough though as not to leave the messy diaper in the trash in the restroom, I baged it up and tossed it in the trunk of my car for the trip home.

The first time I messed my diaper while out with on of my friends was eventfull, we had been out shopping all afternoon and at the last stop I decided to stay back in his van while he quickly ran in and made the finial purchase.

While he was in the store I messed my diaper, this time however I did not plan on doing so as I did not want him to find out I was wearing a diaper or that I even wore diapers.

I was afraid I was going to get found out in the worst way possable, but to my luck the mess I ended up with in my diaper was one of those rare ones that did not smell fowl, it was hardly noticable, so when I saw my friend returning to the van I lit up a smoke it hopes to cover up any smell ther might be.

It was only a short trip from the last stop to home, about five minutes and he did not say anything during the ride home. It was not until we got home and was unloading all out purchases that he leand over to me and said, you might want to go change that messy diaper befor you get a rash.

I was shocked to disbelife, I said, what are you talking about, change my messy diaper, what diaper? I said. His responce was that he had known for a while now that I wore diapers and could always tell when I was wearing one but never said anything to me about it befor now as I had never crapped in one in all the times we had gone out while I was wearing a diaper until today.

I asked him how he knew and he said he could tell by the way my crotch looked when I was wearing a diaper and when I was not wearing a diaper. Said he did not know for sure I was wearing a diaper but that each time we went out and I did not go use the restrooms as often as I would when I was not wearing a diaper he just figured it out it had to be a diaper causeing my crotch to look bigger.

I asked him if he had a problem with me wearing a diaper, he said no, as long as I did not make a habit out of shitting the diaper when we where out, but that if I enjoyed wearing a pissy diaper, more power to me. I said ok than, and went and changed my messy diaper.

My friend did ask a couple of times why it was I liked wearing a diaper, I just told him I was not sure as to why, but that I enjoyed wearing them and wetting and messing them. All he would say to that was, what ever trips your trigger and shroug his shoulders.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a surprise pooping this morning. I'd actually wet and pooped in a pair of size 6 training pants, then had a bath and got dressed. I was on the phone when I pooped myself. I was wearing boxers and it certainly made a mess. It was wet and sticky. At that moment a nurse, who was coming to visit my wife, rang the door bell. I had to take her up to my wife and chat for a few minutes. As soon as I could I grabbed some babywipes from the loo and headed up to my bedroom to change. Needless to say, boxers and jeans were straight into the wash basket.

I had to go out, and didn't have any nappies left, so I used one of my wife's large Tena pads - plastic backed with a sticky strip - in a pair of black panties. I visited the chemist (drugstore) and had to wait. After a couple of minutes I had another accident. Fortunately this wasn't really smelly...although I could smell it!

At the supermarket I took the opportunity of peeing into the pad - and bought a pack of drynites. It is the first time that I've bought nappies because I really need them rather just wanting them!!

• 3 months later...

Here's an odd story:

I had a problem a few years ago when I went out to dinner with some friends. We stopped at a bar for some beer and then walked a short distance to a sushi restaurant.

I ordered a spicy tuna roll and sashimi dinner. After I was done with my meal, I felt queasy. My stomach was curling. My IBS didn't help things much. I moved around uncomfortably in my chair. I decided to order an extra bottle of sake just so my mind was out of my stomach. As it turned out, that didn't help either. I was fairly drunk and fairly certain that I had food poisoning from the bad fish that was served at the restaurant. One of my friends noticed I was irritable while everyone else had a good time.

The urge to mess happened rather quickly and I jumped out of my seat and scrambled to the bathroom, which was occupied. Fortunately, I was wearing a diaper because I knew that I would be drinking in advance. Knowing that resolved half the problem. Obviously, I couldn't mess in the sushi restaurant, but outside, there was a crowd of people waiting for tables inside. I had to either find a spare restroom or a private place so people wouldn't be around to catch a whiff of the smell. I managed to walk about two minutes to an alleyway. Many of the businesses nearby -- that had restrooms inside -- were full of people and I couldn't risk the possibility of coming to another restroom only to wait outside the door for another five minutes.

I approached the alleyway. I noticed there was a homeless man who was squatting by a nearby dumpster. I immediately thought, "Is he taking a dump?" He looked like he was except that he had his torn brown pants on. Being drunk and oblivious, I asked the homeless man, "What are you doing?"

He replied to me, "I'm taking a shit, now how about some privacy, kid?"

I squatted down beside him and said, "I'm doing the same. Don't worry about it."

Not before long, I had a full seat -- and he definitely was full himself.

"Feel better?" the homeless man asked me before laughing and walking away. After he left, I managed to take my dirty diaper and chuck it in the trash can before returning to my friends at the restaurant.

Here's an odd story:

I had a problem a few years ago when I went out to dinner with some friends. We stopped at a bar for some beer and then walked a short distance to a sushi restaurant.

I ordered a spicy tuna roll and sashimi dinner. After I was done with my meal, I felt queasy. My stomach was curling. My IBS didn't help things much. I moved around uncomfortably in my chair. I decided to order an extra bottle of sake just so my mind was out of my stomach. As it turned out, that didn't help either. I was fairly drunk and fairly certain that I had food poisoning from the bad fish that was served at the restaurant. One of my friends noticed I was irritable while everyone else had a good time.

The urge to mess happened rather quickly and I jumped out of my seat and scrambled to the bathroom, which was occupied. Fortunately, I was wearing a diaper because I knew that I would be drinking in advance. Knowing that resolved half the problem. Obviously, I couldn't mess in the sushi restaurant, but outside, there was a crowd of people waiting for tables inside. I had to either find a spare restroom or a private place so people wouldn't be around to catch a whiff of the smell. I managed to walk about two minutes to an alleyway. Many of the businesses nearby -- that had restrooms inside -- were full of people and I couldn't risk the possibility of coming to another restroom only to wait outside the door for another five minutes.

I approached the alleyway. I noticed there was a homeless man who was squatting by a nearby dumpster. I immediately thought, "Is he taking a dump?" He looked like he was except that he had his torn brown pants on. Being drunk and oblivious, I asked the homeless man, "What are you doing?"

He replied to me, "I'm taking a shit, now how about some privacy, kid?"

I squatted down beside him and said, "I'm doing the same. Don't worry about it."

Not before long, I had a full seat -- and he definitely was full himself.

"Feel better?" the homeless man asked me before laughing and walking away. After he left, I managed to take my dirty diaper and chuck it in the trash can before returning to my friends at the restaurant.

Did this homeless guy know you were wearing?