LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most persons think of ruffled panties as "rhumba panties". These have been around for many decades along with "fancy pants". ordinarily. they are shell-and-lining panty with a lining of thin, grainy plastic. Most baby experts recommend against them because if either the shell or lining tear, the whole itemi is no good anymore. What they recommend is one or two good plastic panties and a separate panty over them. The other advantage is that if the girl outgrows her diapers, she can wear the panties by themselves.

he other advantage is that if the girl outgrows her diapers, she can wear the panties by themselves Now given the lifespan of thin grainy plastic has a poor lifespan. This is probably more relevent for adult babies and Little Girls.

As part of one of my babydolls, this is what I have. it is made of white satin

post-27920-0-88466100-1334945276_thumb.j

In terms of knowledge, here is where we separate the girls from the girl-wannabes and poseurs. This is a "petti panty". There are more rows of ruffles and these go all around the panty. Everybody knows about rhumba panties but this is something else again

Mine came form bigbabyfashion and were made for me. During the economic crash, that company went out and has since returned as a part-time ebay company called pinksatinsecrets. Here is the email/paypal address

Username4542@aol.com

You will have to tell her that this is to wear over thick diapers so they will be very full and puffy

post-27920-0-88466100-1334945276_thumb.j

You need not trash a panty if the interior plastic lining isn't serviceable any more.

Just add a new plastic waterproof cover in between the diaper(s) and your favorite frilly panty.

Even more fun if the assembly is of N*O*I*S*Y making material.

You maybe able to hide the panty/diaper cover but the noise - well that might be another

humiliating thing to explain away !

For comfort you might even consider having the two sewn together at the waist band.

In this day and age think recycle/reuse - some things maybe too early to trash.

BabyLock

Why put yourself ih a position where you need to "think recycle"?