LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

oooh the delicious naughtiness of it!

Yesterday it was raining just about all day and i was feeling a bit down, sooo to brighten my mood i decided to play a game with myself, a deliciously naughty one!

As i was walking ( hobling) down to get my tobacco i decided i was going to have an 'Accident' in my big boy pants and trousers and as i waited for the lights to change the first little spurts started ( my jeans were already quit wet at the front from the rain) and the dribble continued, i stopped the dribble went in to the shop got the baccy then started of back home little and big spurts all the way by the time i got to my front door, back and front of my jeans was soaking, so i go to my room and 'tell myself off' for having wet myself like a baby in my big boy pants and jeans, and we all know what acting like a baby leads to, that's right nappies!

So fresh clean fluffy nappy on topped of with a onesie over the top and i am feeling much better and cuddle up with teddy for my afternoon nap. :baby_sleeping:

Maly.

This sounds like fun, if you can get away with it....which it sounds like he did...until he caught himself and got in trouble!

I wouldn't worry so much about the soggy jeans, but more about the smoking :o need to cut that out! lil ones DON'T "fmoke! :P

now he can get his diapered a$$ in bed! :P