LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

glass baby bottles

waynecook52

Hi all,well yesterday well walking through k-mart I came across a set of three glass baby bottles.This is something I have been searching for for one heck of a long time.First thing I did when I got home was make the holes bigger and filled them all up.When I went to bed I took one with me.I can not beleave that I fell asleep with it in my mouth.It was full when I fell asleep and when I woke up it was more then half emtey and none of it was on my sheets.So I guess I drank it in my sleep.Has this happened to anyone else and how many go to sleep drinking a bottle?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I do enjoy collecting nursing bottles. Tell me more about your collection, how did you get started with it? To me, the bottles from the 80s/90s were about the prettiest I think.

Do you have any of the old novelty even flow or Gerber bottles? You know, the ones that were in the shape of a baseball, teddy bear, and the like?

One company that I thought was really awesome was a company called cherubs. They had some really pretty ones. When they were popular, I only got a very small allowance per week and would always see them at children's Palace or similar store and wanted to buy up everyone of them if I could've gotten away with it back then.

Unfortunately, I was a teenager at the time and could only look forward to whenever I would hit the baby bottle lottery whenever I would go garage sailing with the family and come across a huge bag or box or container full of bottles.

Glass bottles scare me, simply because I have broken far too many glass & other breakable items in my lifetime. As far as drinking a bottle while falling asleep or in sleep...Nope, I try not to ever do that. It promotes tooth decay for chronological babies & toddlers, so I have no doubt it'd promote tooth decay in us if done in any kind of frequency.

• Like 1