LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

should i build a playpen - and tell my father- or just buy one?

so, here i am thinking of which one to choose. my father is a carpenter and has the machines for building almost anything. so, i could build a playpen easely. the only problem is that i don't want to tell him what i am planning to build....

Since I don't know your father, I can't really advise you. How tolerant is he, generally? Do people who are different make him uncomfortable or angry?

he hates gay people and isnt too tolerant to anyone who is different.... but maybe if i told him i was building it for money maybe he would be okay with it MAYBE... i know he would let me build it anyway but it would be very akward....

Then I suppose it all depends on what your relationship with him is like. If you and he are very close, would you be willing to risk losing that if he's uncomfortable with you being an AB? Because it seems as though he would be.

we arent too close. i know him and i know that he would probably make fun of me if i told him... so, it would be akward but maybe it would be worth the playpen.

we arent too close. i know him and i know that he would probably make fun of me if i told him... so, it would be akward but maybe it would be worth the playpen.

As a dad whose not stupid and has lots of tools to build stuff.

Here's what would work on me:

I have a friend with a disabled sister. They have difficulty sometimes cooking because she doesn't understand the danger of the stove.

I told him I wanted to improve my woodworking skills and would try to build a playpen.

Can I use your tools and advice on how to complete the project.

I would also suggest some volunteer work, you'll need the Karma to pay for the deception and to back up your story of compassion.

• 3 weeks later...

My first thought was that it looks like one of those collapsible dog pens that they have at dog shows so perhaps you can tell your father that you are building just such a pen for a friend who has a larger breed dog that the standard sized is just to small for.

are you living in his house? or have your own? if you live in an apartment i can see where you wouldnt be able to build things, but if you have your own home you can get a few simple tools and make your own and he wouldnt have to know, if you live in his house, its not worth the headaches it can give you