LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Morning

So this morning I wake up and kind of push my girlfriend over because she is quite the bed hog and she goes 'uh oh' I asked what was wrong and she replied "I forgot to put a diaper on" She lifted off the bed and there was a large wet spot under her...... Here's the thing, shes not an official bedwetter! She became interested in being a diaper wearer and being a baby when we started dating about six months ago and for the last four months has been wearing every night to bed..... So to answer a lot of peoples questions yes, you can become a bedwetter through training..... Better make sure to have a pee pad on your mattress

• Like 1

Hmmmm also...he's listed as being incontinent soooooooo...maybe HE peed on her side of the bed (or had a bad leak) and let HER think she made the mess.....such a mean daddy! :P

So this morning I wake up and kind of push my girlfriend over because she is quite the bed hog and she goes 'uh oh' I asked what was wrong and she replied "I forgot to put a diaper on" She lifted off the bed and there was a large wet spot under her...... Here's the thing, shes not an official bedwetter! She became interested in being a diaper wearer and being a baby when we started dating about six months ago and for the last four months has been wearing every night to bed..... So to answer a lot of peoples questions yes, you can become a bedwetter through training..... Better make sure to have a pee pad on your mattress

Looks like you have the makings of a nightly bedwetter there. Lucky man enjoy it.