LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for good hypnosis tracks.

So, I've been looking into the 12 month program, and one of its main points is to look into hypnosis mp3s and listening to them to get your mind used to the idea of bedwetting and incontinence. I looked through the forums and found that people assumed he was referring to EMGs tapes made pre 2005 (stuff like Curse Bedwetting and Instant Wetting).

I tried them out last night and.... They're absolutely awful.

I don't want to seem like a tech snob, but there are just so many small errors he makes that take me out of what he's saying. Each time I feel like I'm getting into it, there's a dog in the background, or a heater turning over, or he records twice in completely different settings. And even then, his extreme repitition and telling you how to feel kill the mood.

I've used hyposis tapes for other stuff, and I've seen hypnosis work on me. But EMG is horrible.

Does anyone have any suggestions for better hynotists or better tracks?

@ Shinjie: i only use the old DPF baby and bedwetting ones, haven't had much luck with any others though.

that other one you got in a torrent sounds interesting, also i like nursery music so i don't think it will be a problem for me as i'm also interested in trying to find it...

EMG is horrible, and while they're 'good' if you're looking from a hypnofetish perspective where you just want the thrill of doing what some 'hypnotist' tells you, they break every rule in the book.

Blink has some great files, as does Sarnoga. I posted a few under the name Ladon as well, on WMM.

I got some files from WMM, and I started using them until I had some little success, really very little success but It was enough for me to get scared and stop, I mean I was just fooling around when I started listening to files to have my genitals shrunk to little tiny bits :doh:(that was a file from WMM intended to go in full baby mode for the rest of your life) I do manage to relax most of the times with almost 90% of the files I hear, and I do remember one specific time I felt a shrinking/regressing feeling throughout my body but the feeling was so amazing it woke me almost immediately, I believe that one was one of the DPF recordings...

I am not sure whether this is strictly hypnotism but I have downloaded EMG's Train Diaper Wetting and No Bladder Control from WMM, edited them alternatively into sessions of 1/2 hour, 1hour and Two hours with a backing track from Neuroprogrammer. This backing track descends to 4Htz to lead me into a Theta state where I am open to hypnotism. I am certainly in trance and the two hour session leads me to sleep at night. I can now wet as soon as diapered almost without thinking and night wetting is similarly almost unconsciously enabled as soon as I descend into trance.

I have previous experience of hypnotism and am open to these tracks which are simple in their demands to wet when diapered. My

Unconscious mind does not need to have reservations about regression, messing etc.

It works for me - just be open.

• 3 weeks later...