LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper driving.... Have you ever

Driven long distance in just a diaper and t-shirt?

I always get my pants wet when I wet while driving long distances, so I decided to be a little daring and drive with no pants. No one can see below your waist anyway. I was fun

Doing things "daring" is fun till something goes wrong. Then it may be just inconvenient or something that makes a train wreck look insignificant :o If you're going to do anything like this you should consider having a 'bail-out-bag' along with you containing clothes, shoes, etc which will allow you to blend in publicly should the need arise. Once while crossdressed in another town my car died and I needed a part to fix it. Of course the nearest parts house was miles away and I didn't have enough cash to get a taxi :( I called my friend who lived there- they were in bed very ill, but their wife would take me- provided I wasn't "dressed" which she didn't support publicly :mellow: A dollar store was closeby so $17 later I looked like a guy (and a very greasy one when I finally got the car fixed :angry: ) Then there was the time I got arrested while wearing panties- an unexpected and very wrong thing but it happened- and had to ask the cop to let me dispose of them before entering lock-up (which he did :thumbsup: ) No way I wanted to go into a cell full of macho horny guys wearing those under my stinky jumpsuit! You're not likely to get this unlucky, but remember- it can happen so if you dare it long enough.... :whistling:

• Like 1

I drive long distances while wearing all the time, B*U*T...I have jeans or shorts on over everything ....Just in case ;) So no biggie there for me, but as BP said, better safe than sorry if omethig should happen to

Go wrong

Go wrong

Go wrong

Go Wrong

(Anyone know what that lines from?? ;):blush:

I did think about the what if something goes wrong.

First, I had my pants with me. I took them off at a gas station and whenever I would stop I would put them back on.

Second, the reason I leaked is that after 6 hours in a car while pounding fluids to stay awake there is only so much flooding any diaper will take. Most of us guys when sitting in a car have our urethra pinched so the only time it will release is when it is ready to flood. Because I am pursuing incontinence I read it is better to let it flood in this case because adjusting position to pee every few minutes is exerting control and not beneficial to the program. 10 wettings into 4 diapers with only one major leak is still pretty good

The only "something could go wrong" scenario that I could see is if I get in a serious accident. And then... Either I will be dead or being found wearing a diaper As the least of my worries

I've driven once in just a diaper and tee. My car broke down though, but luckily a cop noticed and started to walk over to me to help. I had to scramble to put my pants on while still in my drivers seat. Haven't done it since.

I also didn't realize at the time that truck drivers can easily see down in through a car window and at your lap. Bet someone probably did notice even if I hadn't.

I'm not that daring to only ware diapers and no pants while driving, but being in a big truck no-one can see in, and yes we can see what the passenger has on as y'all pass us

I am glad to see such daring from some of our nervous members :)

I am almost feel I should have gave a more nuanced question. I had asked if anyone drove in a diaper

Oh I've done that, still do. Keep your clothes right next to you like a pair of oversized sweat pants that can be easily slipped over your shoes and diapers without too much wrestling around in the seat. This type of thing can be done and done safely if yo utake precautions and think about different scenarios....cop stops, make sure you car is legal, your license is valid and all vehicle paper work is up to date. If you get stopped for something you will get a ticket and be on your way and not having the cop detain your vehicle for a suspended license or bad paper work. AWAYS make sure your paper work and license are valid when you do this...also a current inspection. I have been stopped at night wearing a diaper and police saw it all. they also saw the big bag of walgreens briefs in the drivers seat. When questioned about wearing the diaper I simply said I have Multiple Sclerosis and have nerve damage to the bladder and I had just wet my pants earlier and trying to get home. Of course I acted embarrassed and nervous which helped to make my story believable to the officer. He checked my paperwork, came back and said I was fine and recommended that I keep an extra set of clothes with me just in case. I told him the bladder problems were new and I had not thought about that and said thanks for the tip. And I was on my way. That will always be my excuse if I get cought by cops.

Speaking of diaper dares....

I dress in Molicares and Attends dressed like a baby, while holding a Teddy Bear that is wearing a 90's Pampers plastic diaper...on Halloween and News Years(Baby New Years) I'd love to walk in the bay to breakers run, in just diapers. Wish I lived in California and even thought many times of flying out there from NY just to do this. It has been a dream of mine, but many people actually do dress in diapers there, even non DL and some even go naked....Guess such things aren't a big deal to southern Californians. I'd love to live there.

Also I have peed my pants in public right in front of people...blamed it on a medical condition and acted embarrassed about it, because I actually was, even though it was on purpose. A lady I could walk out behind her to hide the wet pants from onlookers.

I've bought Depends briefs AND a large bag of huggies at the same time in front of woman and men.

I've asked the pharmacist if they had a pad for leakage for a man that wasn't so huge and explained to her that the hospital sent me home with the big tape-on diapers and I had one on. Being very professional she made some recommendations and one was taking a babies diaper and rolling it lengthwise and over the penis to catch leaks. She told me this is what the men were doing at the time(guards for men hadn't existed yet) I walked out of the pharmacy with a huge bag of Pampers.

On a bike ride down a local paved walking trail where walkers, bikers and joggers use it....I wore a stuffed Molicare a T-shirt and on the T-shirt I wrote "I lost my bet, so bite me" It was a hot summer evening and People from old men and hot chics pushing baby carriages, saw me. Most all of them died laughing while a few gave me semi odd looks, in which I really didn't care. 98% of people were awesome about it and smiled. I wore a back-pack with a pair of shorts and a different shirt, just in case I had to abort quickly or if someone called the cops. I've only done this once, because if you it again, chances are some of the same people will see you again and wonder "lost another bet?" After the third time or fourth...they may catch on to the pervertish thing going on, lol.

However it was so worth it....4 miles of walking in a diaper in ful exposure in front of chics with baby carriages and dudes with balls smaller than mine. One dude even said "dude, you couldn't pay me a million to do that" and gave me the thumbs up.

Many times I've walked into small stores at night and gas stations.... in diapers. Usually warm nights and of course the shirt says "I lost my bet, so bite me" always get a laugh and one time even ran into a police officer that was in the bathroom coming out!... He just looked and said "Ok" with a small smile. I wondered where his patrol car was outside! I wouldn't of went in! Apparently he parked around the back like cops would do. Scared the hell out of me and I felt like that was it for me! Luckily he was cool and didn't care... but I wonder if what I was doing was illegal. I mean I've seen girls walk around in some very small bikinis, so I'm wearing a huge diaper that covers up 10 times the territory, how could it be illegal? it's clothing right? As long as you don't act like a pervert and/or make sexual comments, you will be ok. I always wore a bib too and carried a smile through the whole thing so people would just think I am a idiot, funny guy doing a prank and nothing more. never look serious or make sexual comments when doing something like this, it could very easily get you a harassment and/or a lewd conduct charge.

When I drive my little car I can see people looking down at me. I like how my youthful good appearance blends in with the few huge packs of briefs in the back seat. It's a sexy mix for me. I would never drive around in just a diaper, I wouldn't want to confuse anyone who shouldn't understand. Watch out for the school bus! Cary a blanket to throw over you when you see that kid starting at you from the giant truck. That's why I wear pants, but I love to cruse with some 90s era vintage depends in the back of my 90s era vehicle. That's fun.