LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what about your bed

sissy wendy

There are also padded mattress protectors so you won't have to buy so many items. The only downside to the padded protectors is that once it's wet, it needs to be removed to be cleaned since it's uncomfy getting back into bed with wet pad underneath the sheets. And yes, the mattress protectors are super helpful in regards to allergies.

I sleep between two rubber sheets. My bed is on my profile page

Babykins has a rubber sheet that is so 1951 that it is hard to belive. It is a pity they do not have it in pink

There are also padded mattress protectors so you won't have to buy so many items. The only downside to the padded protectors is that once it's wet, it needs to be removed to be cleaned since it's uncomfy getting back into bed with wet pad underneath the sheets. And yes, the mattress protectors are super helpful in regards to allergies.

They sell rubber and plastic sheets that are, like 36" by 60" called "draw sheets" that you lay across the bed where your panties will be, some people put an absorbent sheet over that and if they leak, they just take care of those sheets

• 3 months later...

Like this?

chrisbed2.jpg

• Like 1

I sleep on a waterbed so I don't have to protect the mattress.

Kendall Lille maxi with Kins vinyl pants works well, I rarely have leaks.

The cloth like outer cover absorbs the free moisture in the PP.

• 1 month later...

I use a plastic backed cotton terry fitted bed sheet to protect the mattress with sheets over that and a reusable bed pad supplied by the NHS,nappies are not supplied as I only have urinary incontinence but wear

• 1 month later...

Hi what's the best things to do if you intend to sleep in your diaper and plastic pants.

I am worried about leaks.

Sissy wendy

Protect the matteras and don't worry about leaks. Sheets wash. Its no big deal.

• 3 weeks later...

I wear plastic or rubber pants, then our bed has a water proof pad like the ones in hospitals they work very good as I have leaked and wet the bed but not the mattress..Love it. Oh I also have a seat pad made out of same materials for the car seat and sitting in a chair here in the house....