LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How good or not, did your first adult diaper feel?

NewAUDL85

My first adult diaper was a depends. I was on cloud 9 just by driving home with them! I was barely able to tape it on because my hands were shaking and my head was spinning! I was 17 and I was tired of baby diapers that didn't fit. I haven't tried a baby diaper since my first adult diaper and I'll never go back.

I've always worn cloth. I think that my first experience (although I can't specifically remember it) was awesome because it triggered a feeling that took me back to a time when I actually wore diapers as a baby. I don't actually remember being a baby in diapers, but I'm sure it felt good...at least most of the time.

My first adult diaper was underwhelming really. I had bought some depends underwear from my local grocery store and everytime I would use them I was just left with pee running down my legs. Really not worth the purchase.

Now I wear depends adjustables, and while they'e not the best, at least they can actually hold anything.

• 4 weeks later...

I would use an old pair of underwear as the framing, line it with a whole bunch of paper towels and use a plastic bag for the backing. I would then get another pair of underwear and put it over the top to hold it all in place. Worked pretty well. Then around 16, I bought my first bag of depends. When I wore and then used that first diaper, I nearly passed out from excitement

The first adult diaper I wore was one of the Depends Max Protection. First time I tried it on, it felt HUGE! I remember thinking how far up it went up my stomach, and how close together the tapes came. Wetting it felt amazing, but natural. Up until that point, all I'd worn was Pampers or Goodnites.