LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How good or not, did your first adult diaper feel?

NewAUDL85

That's great that you loved them immediately! I have to admit, I hated them. I had been wearing DryNites and similar pull ups for years, so when I tried my first adult diapers (samples of Cuddlz, Molicare Soft, Molicare Super Plus) they felt bulky, big/baggy, and seemed difficult to put on. I also hated the way they looked on me.

The Molicare Soft (highest absorbency) seemed to have a nice amount of padding in it though: more than DryNites, less than the other adult diaper samples I got. So I kept practicing putting it on and eventually I got it nice and snug and it felt great! I bought a pack of them. Then I gradually started trying thicker and thicker diapers, and now I love thick ones! My old Pull Ups feel too thin now.

My first diaper was awful! I had worked up the courage to buy them after walking down the diaper aisle for weeks. I pinpointed the one I wanted, which pack was the right size, etc. So when I had the chance I could just grab it and go. Well, I didn't account for product to move and when I got home to put them on, I had ended up buying the pull-up kind in a huge size and was severely disappointed. Haha, live and learn! Since then I make sure I get the right one.

I always wore cloth nappies and plastic pants so when I bought my first disposable nappy about 10 years ago (a Depend brief from the local chemist) I was just blown away by the feel and the noise it made. But the best part was how it felt when I'd wet. OMG! Soon afterwards I moved on to plastic-backed Abri-Forms X-plus and Tena Slip Maxis that left the poor old Depend in their shadows.

After around 25 years between wearing makeshift towels and plastic bags with leg holes cut out and my first order of adult disposables and a pair of plastic pants my first wetting was an incredible experience.

There was a slight worry that it might have leaked but the way it bulked up around my genitals was amazing

First diaper experience was terrible when I purchased lille supreme maxi for when I first started wetting. Piss just leaked straight through the backsheet and i remember just standing there in the kitchen by my wife in tears. That was a low point for me.

Growing up after I was toilet trained my bladder was still tiny and over-active. So on trips and for special events my mom lovingly asked me to wear what she called 'Just-in-Case' diapers. Then soon after I reached puberty I reverted to wetting when asleep. That was when I was taught to pin my own gauze diapers.

I always wore cloth nappies and plastic pants so when I bought my first disposable nappy about 10 years ago (a Depend brief from the local chemist) I was just blown away by the feel and the noise it made. But the best part was how it felt when I'd wet. OMG! Soon afterwards I moved on to plastic-backed Abri-Forms X-plus and Tena Slip Maxis that left the poor old Depend in their shadows.

It has been a very long time since I have put on my first adult diaper. Just like most people have commented on, they were thick, and seemed bulky at first... Walking turned into a Waddle... All that aside, I enjoyed being in a diaper and still do to this day...

When I first tried one on in high school, it felt thick and bulky and made my bottom feel hot I would sweat in it at night.

My first adult diaper was a thing called serenity adult incontiance under garments.The tapes where crap and wouldn't stick,kept them up with masking tape in the end they also leaked.It was a very bad experience .When I found Depends I was in heaven they fitted and didn't leak that was in the beginning of the 90s when there wasn't the variety we have today.

The first adult diaper I tried was an old green depends. But it blew my mind to finally get diaper that fit, it felt amazing. And that was when I was 21. If I had tried something like an abena L4 I probably would've died and gone to heaven.