LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wife's Friend Found Out I Wear Diapers

MY WIFE’S FRIEND FINDS OUT Chapter 1

Written By: Baby Jay NY

Mike has been married to his wife for almost 6 years. They have no children. They live in a nice part of California and have a beautiful home. Mike is about 5’4” and his wife Kim is 5’6”. They go to the gym and really take good care of themselves. Kim however, takes really good care of Mike in a very special way. Mike loves to wear diapers when he is stressed out and Kim loves to take care of her big baby boy. It’s a very special relation. Kim changes his diaper when he wets. Gives him his bath and feeds him his dinner. She loves to treat and care for her baby and enjoys the rewards she gets when its time for her husband to be her strong handsome man. No one knows about the special care she gives Mike. Not even there family or very close friends.

When Mike comes home from work after a hard day. Kim can see that he might need a little relaxation. Kim greets him at the front door and ask him “how was your day dear”? Mike smiles at Kim and tells her "he had a really bad day". "I'm tired and I want to go relax and go to bed". This fraz is like a password to Kim. She knows when he tells her that, he needs some love and care. She helps him take his cloths off right there at the front door. Mike also knows that when he tells her this special pass word this will be the last time he will be permitted to speak as an adult. Kim tells Mikie (that’s her baby name for her husband). “Oh my baby boy had a hard day" she said. Let mommy make you feel all better. “How does a nice hot bubble bath sound"? Mikie just smiled grabs Kim’s hand and follows her into the bath room naked as a Jay bird. Now you sit right her baby boy and mommy will get your bath ready. Mikie sits on the toilet cover and watches his mommy fill the tub. Kim shuts the water off as the bubbles are over flowing the tub. Now watch your step baby and don’t slip. Mikie holds Kim’s hand as she sits him down into the tub.

Mmmmmmm Mikie said as the water and bubbles touches his skin. “See mommy knows what my baby needs” she said with a big smile. Mikie starts to play with the bubbles as Kim washes his hair and washes his body squeaky clean. She finishes washing Mikie and tells him to play nice and don’t get out of the tub until she comes back. Kim goes into the kitchen and finishes dinner and puts everything on the table and returns to the bath room.

OK baby time to get out. I have a nice dinner waiting for you. Kim gets a large towel and holds it up for Mikie as he gets out of the tub. Mikie takes this opportunity to give his wife a big hug. Oh, my, such a nice big hug for mommy. “I know that Mikie loves mommy” Kim said. “I love Mikie too”. Kim drys Mikie off and leads him to there bed room. There on the bed is Mikie’s favorite night time under wear. A Depends Adult Disposable Diaper. “Now you lay down for mommy and I will go get the baby powder” she said to him. Mikie is laying on the diaper playing with his toes. Kim takes advantage of this and sprinkles baby powder on Mikie’s hinny. She gentle rubs it in while pushing his legs back down. She gives Mikie a bunch of raspberries on his tummy and Mikie starts to laugh. Oh my baby is feeling better I can hear. Kim sprinkles baby powder on Mikie’s diaper area and rubs it in. She takes her time rubbing the powder into his skin. Mikie shows her that he is enjoying it too by the big erection he has. Kim ignores his happy state and pulls the diaper between his legs and tapes the sides nice and tight. OK my little baby all done. Kim helps Mikie up and hugs him tight as they kiss with love and passion.

They both head for the kitchen and Mikie sits down at the table. Kim gets a baby bib and ties it around his neck. She grabs his plate and starts to feed him his dinner. Mikie is very hungry and finishes in no time. Wow Kim said “you’re a hungry baby today aren’t you”. Kim gets up to get Mikie’s favorite deserts, Chocolate pudding. She gives Mikie his spoon and lets him feed himself while she finishes her dinner. Kim knows he will be a mess but she likes when he gets messy. She thinks he looks soooooo cute like that. She finishes her dinner and gets a wash cloth from the kitchen sink and starts to wash his face and hands. Kim is telling Mikie “you are so cute when you look like this”.

Mikie sits in his chair until Kim finishes the dishes. She grabs his hand and heads to the living room. In her hands she has a baby bottle and puts it on the end table. Come on Mikie come here to mommy and I will give you your ba ba. Mikie lies in Kim’s lap as she puts her arm around him and they get comfortabe. Kim reaches for the bottle and places the nipple by Mikie’s lips. Mikie starts to suck on the nipple while Kim is running her fingers thru his hair as she watches the late news.

Mikie's mommy notices he is slowly going to sleep as he finishes his bottle. Kim tells him its time to go to bed now baby boy. Come on lets get you to bed. Kim grabs his hand and slowly leads him to the bedroom. He gets into bed and Kim tucks him in for the night and kisses him on the forehead. Kim said to Mikie “I just wanted to remind you that we are have company tomorrow night”. “Shh don’t say anything” she tells him. “I need you to go to the store for me early”. “You know how busy the shopping mall gets on a Saturday”. Now you close those beautiful blues eyes and sleep my baby boy. I love you. Good night sweetheart.

MY WIFE’S FRIEND FINDS OUT Chapter 2

Mikie wakes up in the morning to find a very cold and damp diaper. I peed in my diaper during the night and didn’t realize it. I went to sleep last night so comfortable, I sleep right thru to the morning. I really enjoy my time in diapers they make me feel relaxed, comfortable and very secure. I forget all my worries and just enjoy Kim taking care of me. She is one special wife/mommy. I love her with all my heart and soul. Some times a man needs some relaxation time. So I'm a grown adult. If this is how I want to relax and my wife enjoys it so be it.

As Mikie is lying in bed, the door of the bedroom opens and in walks Kim. “Good morning my little sleepy head” she announces. “How did my baby sleep last night”? “Did you wet your diaper for mommy”? “Hi sweetheart” I said with a big smile. "I sleep great thank you". Thanks for relaxing me last night“. “I enjoy taking care of you like that” she said with a big smile. “You are so cute when you’re my baby boy”. "Now let me change that wet diaper for you" she requested. Kim went to remove the tabs on the diaper and Mike grabbed her and pulled her down on the bed next to him. He started kissing her and grabbing at her cloths. Mike was feeling frisky and wanted to repay his wife for helping him last night. Kim continued to kiss him but keep him from taking her cloths off. “NO you bad baby” she shouted. I told you last night. We are having company tonight. You need to get ready and go to the store for mommy, so I can clean the house. “Now let me go you frisky baby” Kim is trying to get away without really trying. She wants to stay but she knows she has a ton of work to do before her guest arrive. “Mikie do want a spanking” she asked? “No mommy” Mikie replies. I promise you can please mommy later after our guest leave. “OK” Mikie said with no enthusiasm. “Now let me change that wet diaper”. “Lie still for mommy” Kim said. Kim changes Mikie and puts a nice clean diaper on. She helps him get dress in his adult cloths. “Good baby” Kim tells him. “Now let’s go down stairs and eat our breakfast”. Mikie walks out of the bed room in front of Kim. Kim grabs a hand full of Mikie’s hinny and said “you frisky little baby” tonight I promise.

In the kitchen Kim and Mike sit down to a Saturday Morning breakfast. Coffee, pan cakes and bacon. Kim mentions to Mike, Frank & Judy, Charlie & Cathy, Jerry & Helen will be over for dinner at 7:30. “Would you please go and pick up some wine, flowers and some desert”. Mike tells Kim “OK honey no problem”. I’ll be back in about an hour. “OK sweetheart” Kim said to Mike. “Be careful crossing the street Mikie”. “Make sure you look both ways” Kim said to him as she gave him a big smile. “OK mommy I will” Mike said closing the front door behind him.

2 hours later Mike comes back from his shopping trip for Kim. Kim has all the ordure’s completed and is fixing the salad. “Where have you been” Kim shouts? “I wasn’t gone that long” Mike replies with a surprised look. You’ve been gone over two hour’s young man. I finished your shopping and went to the golf store to see what was on sale, he told Kim in a whisper. You’re a bad boy. “Now put those things away and go to your room” Kim said. “Are you wet”? Kim asked. “But” Mike starts to say. No buts now move. Kim seems a little up set to say the least Mike thinks to him self. It must be just the pressure of the dinner tonight. Sure that’s what it is.

Mike is sitting in their bed room watching TV. Kim walks in and turns the TV off and asks Mike again. “Are you wet”? Mike tells her “just a little I think”. “Let me change you before you get a rash” she tells him. Mike not wanting to get her any more up set than she is, lies back on the bed with his feet hanging at the end of the bed. Kim moves over to Mike and starts to remove his sneakers and socks. Then his running pants. Mike tells Kim “he’s sorry he took so long and didn’t realize the time he was out”. Kim not paying attention notices that he is wet but not just a little. “You bad baby, your diaper is soaked” she tells Mike. You’re lucky it didn’t start leaking through your running pants. When Kim gets the diaper out from under Mikie she asks Mikie to get up for a minute. Mikie gets up naked and she takes his place on the bed. Mikie is standing in front of Kim now looking like a sad little baby with his puppy blue eyes. “I told you before you left that I had a lot of work to do”. "You disobeyed me” Kim said with a half smile. Kim grabs hold of Mikie’s wrist and pulls him over her lap and starts to give Mikie a spanking. Mikie is completely caught off guard. He tries to apologize but Kim is not listening.

“You’re a bad baby and bad babies need to be spanked once in awhile” she tells Mikie. “Maybe next time you will listen to mommy”. “Yes mommy, I’m sorry ” Mikie said as she comes down on his now red hinny for the fifth time. Kim lets Mikie up and stands up in front of him. She gives him a big hug and a passionate kiss and tells he that she loves him. Mikie doesn’t know whether to hug her tight or rub his hinny. He decides to hug his loving wife. "Now you get into that corner and don't move". I will be right back to re diaper you. “OK mommy” Mikie tells Kim.

Kim comes back about 15 minutes later and calls Mike to the bed were she re diapers him. They both get dressed and go out to the dinning room just as their first guess arrive. Mike went to answer the door. Jerry and Helen are the first to arrive. Helen is Kim’s best friend. They have known each other since High School. They are like sisters. Next to arrive is Charlie and Cathy and last but not least is Kim’s sister Judy and her Husband Frank.

Hours later they finished dinner. Their guest went into the living room and started to watch TV while Kim cleaned up. Mike was right there helping his wife. “Thank you for helping me” she said to her husband. Well that’s the least I could do after that spanking you gave me. Kim chuckled and told him “she was sorry and that she loved him very much”. “How is your hinny” she whispered? You were twitching a little at the dinner table. “It will be fine I guess” he replied with a big smile and a kiss on Kim’s cheek. They finished the dishes and joined their friends in the living room. When they get there, they are watching the Simpson’s. My brother in law and Jerry love them. We sat down and started to watch the show with our friends. I wasn’t watching very carefully. There was a scene about a woman but I didn’t really catch what it was about so I asked Kim. Kim told me, “That’s not a woman, it’s a sumo wrestler”. She said. I asked if she was sure. She replied. “Honey I should know what a man looks like in a diaper”. I thought for sure someone would think she was talking about me the way she phased it. Sure enough, I look up and Helen was looking straight at me. She smiles and gives a little chuckle then folds her arms and returns to watching the show.

Does she know about me? Did she put what Kim said and added it up and now she thinks I wear a diaper? I don’t think Kim would say anything. She is her best friend. Maybe she told her that is why she gave me such a look and the chuckled. NO. Kim would never say anything to her. It’s just a coincident I thought to myself.

I sat for the remainder of the night in silence as our guest finished their coffee and desert. Helen and Jerry were the last to leave. I shock Jerry’s hand and said good night. Helen was kissing Kim as she was whispering something in her ear. Helen then came over to me kissed me on the cheek and said “good night baby, be a good baby boy now”. I tried to make like I had no idea what she was saying as she left to meet her husband. I closed the door and immediately asked Kim what Helen had whispered in her ear. Kim said, “Nothing really she just wanted to know if I wanted to go shopping with her sometime tomorrow”. “Why do you ask” Kim said? No nothing… I just thought…. No never mind it’s not important.

I cleaned up as Kim went upstairs to get ready for bed. I locked the door and turned out the lights. All I kept thinking about was what Helen had said as she was leaving. I went upstairs and Kim was just getting into her night gown. Kim said “are you OK Mikie”? I said sure I’m fine just a little tired. “Is my baby to tired to make love to his wife” she replied. “No, I’m never too tired to make love to the woman I love so much” I replied. Kim grabs me by my belt and starts to unbuckle it. My pants fall to the ground the minute my zipper was all the way down. Kim starts kissing me as she is hugging me tight. I respond by holding her closely. I take off her night gown and start to suckle on her nipple. “Yes” Kim said “my baby is my man tonight” as she removes my shirt and we land on the bed hugging and kissing each other. Kim removes my diaper. I completly forget about Helen and make love to the woman of my dream.

MY WIFE’S FRIEND FINDS OUT Final Chapter

We woke up Sunday morning around noon. “Good morning Mike, how did you sleep honey”, Kim asked? Mike smiled at his beautiful wife and said “great” “how about you”? Kim smiled back at Mike and put her arm around his waist and put her head on his chest. “Can we stay here all day and just relax” Kim asked. “It’s OK with me” Mike replied. OH I forgot Helen is coming over some time this after noon. “Speaking of Helen” Mike said to Kim. “Did you tell Helen about our baby play”? “No of course not" Kim replied in a low voice? She gave me the strangest look last night when you mentioned to me that the girl on the TV was a guy in a diaper, “I ought to know what a guy in a diaper looks like” you said. It was very strange. When she said, good night to me last night. She said “be a good baby boy” giggled then left. Kim said “NO I would never tell anyone". I have to go make breakfast now” she said. Seemed kind of odd that all of a sudden she wanted to get up when she had just requested that we stay in bed all day and relax. Kim gets up and puts her bath rob on and rushes to the kitchen to make breakfast. I’m laying there in my wet diaper, thinking about the strange situation last night with Helen.

I hear Kim call me from the kitchen. “Mike your breakfast is ready”. I got up out of bed and headed into the kitchen. On the table there were two eggs over easy with bacon, toast and coffee. Now that’s what I call a Sunday Brunch. I sat down and started to eat. I could feel how wet the diaper was but ignored it. This is good honey. "Is there something you want to tell me"? I was afraid she was going tell me that she told Helen about how I’m Kim’s baby and that she treats me like a baby in ever shape and form. Kim told Mikie “that she was fine and asked if he needed a diaper change”. I told her I did. We went back into the bed room and she changed my diaper. I told Kim “that if she needed me I would be out side pulling some weeds”. (One of my favorite jobs around the house, Ha). Kim said “Ok have fun”. I said to myself “Have fun”? She knows I don’t like pulling weeds. I went outside and started working in the back yard.

I was out there a better part of an hour. Then realized I had to pee real badly. I remembered that I had my diaper on so I paused for a minute and let it go in my diaper. I must have made a noise like it felt good or something because I heard a giggle from the back door. I turned around and there was Helen. She was drinking a cup of coffee and smiling at me. I realized I was bending down and I knew she saw my diaper. Shit! I said to myself. I stood up and pulled up the back of my pants and pulled my shirt down to cover my embarrassment. Helen yelled out “it’s to late baby Mikie I saw your diaper”. “Doesn't he look cute in that shade of red” she continued? I bowed my head and just went back to work. There was nothing I could do now about it. She knew for sure now.

I stayed outside hoping she would go away. But it started to get dark so I went inside. “Oh! Here comes Baby Mikie” Helen said sarcastically. “He’s such a cute baby boy”. “Did the baby do pee pee in his diaper when he was outside” she said in baby talk? “Don’t you have to go home” I said back at her? Kim got up and said, “don’t you talk to my best friend like that”. Now I’m really embarrassed. “You tell Helen you are sorry.” Kim demanded. “WHAT” I yelled back at Kim? “You heard me” she said. “You did tell her didn’t you” I replied? That’s not what I want to hear from you now. “Now tell Helen that you are sorry” Kim demanded again. “All right” I said. “Helen I’m sorry for talking to you like that”. Now tell her whith out the additued.

KIM PLEASE. “Do it” Kim barked back. I repeated it and started to go up stairs. Helen bust out laughing. She said “he is just too cute”. Then it got really strange. Come to Aunt Helen and give me a hug and kiss. I was boiling and really didn’t want to upset Kim anymore than she already was. Who knows what will happen next. I went over to Helen bent down gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her. She grabbed the back of my pants and felt my now soaked diaper. “Kim” she said “your baby is soaked”. "Can I change him for you pleeese Kim"? Kim said with a smile, surprising the hell out of me. I think that would be fine after you talked so nasty to my frined. “No no no no no no” I said.

“Helen” Kim said “all the supplies you need are on my dresser”. “If you need any help, call me and I will come up and give you a hand”. Helen grabs my hand like I’m a one year old and said “OK Mikie you come with Auntie Helen and I will change that wet diaper for you” then leads me into our bedroom. Lay down on the bed for me she requested. She went to the dresser for the supplies. Helen grabs a diaper, baby powder, wipes and returns to me. “In baby talk Helen said “now Auntie Helen will get rid of that wet and uncomfortable diaper for you”. “Won’t that be nice” she cooed?

Helen removes my shoes and socks. She unbuttons my pants and slides them down past my ankles and takes them off. She undid the tabs on the diaper and removes my diaper from under me. I have the biggest erection I have ever had in my life and I’m totally embarrassed about it. Helen seeing my face turning red. Tells me “to relax that she has seen many pee pees before”. What she said didn’t help my erection nor my embarrassment. Helen takes a few baby wipes and starts to clean me up. She notices that I’m shaved in that area and comments that shaving there is always a clean idea. Helen places the diaper under my butt and sprinkles baby powder on my balls and erection. She rubs it in making me feel a little better.

She starts to rub the powder up and down my shaft now. I’m enjoying it a little to much. She stops before I exploded. Helen pulls up the diaper between my legs and tapes it tight to my body. “OK baby Mikie all done” she announces. She helps me up and I put my pants, socks and shoes back on and follow her to the door. She suddenly turns around and tells me “Kim never said a word to me about how she treats you like a baby”. “Sometime last week I saw you in the back yard working and you were bent over like you were today and I saw your diaper” Kim told me that it must have been your underwear. She was very embarassed for you. But I didn’t believe her. I left before you came back into the house. Last night when she mentioned about how she would notice if a man was wearing a diaper and then looked at you and smiled. But you were looking at me. That confirmed my suspicions. I told her this afternoon about what I found out and she started to cry and asked me not to tell anyone.

Mike I think how you two live is nothing but love. You two were made for each other and nothing will ever change that. It was my fault that she asked me to change you because I was jealous. I forced her into letting me change you if you needed a change. She didn't want to but agreed because she might have been afraid if she didn't I would tell everyone we knew. I would never ever betray our friendship and tell any one including my husband. So go easy on her when you get down stairs. She really didn’t want me to change you. OK? I nodded my head and followed her down stairs. I sat next to Kim and held her hand. Helen got her things together and said her good byes.

Kim and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. Kim asked me if I was mad. I told her that Helen explained everything. I asked her if that was why she was so nerves this morning when I mentioned that I thought Helen knew. She said yes. I was araid that you would be mad at me for not telling you that she saw your diaper last week when she came for a quick visit. Mikie said to his mommy "can we go upstairs before dinner and make love now mommy"? Mommy took my hand and we were in the bedroom in no time flat. I think Kim was a little jealous and turned on about Helen seeing me naked and now she was as frisky as I was yesterday. We had the best love making section we ever had.

The End

Comments and/or remarks are welcomed.

• Like 2

Great story, Eagle! I remember you mentioned the RL "did she know or didn't she" thing a few days ago; I'm glad to see you got a fine little story out of it.

I had a little trouble at first with it switching between the "first-person" and "third-person" narrative, but it was easy to read that it was always the SAME person ;) and the story just cruised right along. I won't even ask how much of it is fiction... just, great stuff! Good one.

• Like 1

Yes, nice story, Eagle.

I have the same issue as wetvinyl, though--the switching between first and third person, and the switching between past and present tense, are distracting. More seriously, you really can't say in the first paragraph that Mike is 5'4" and takes great care of himself, and then have him see a sumo wrestler with the same build as him!

But the overall storyline is quite nice! I'm happy to have helped inspire it. (And my wife is too... it turns out she'd forgotten the incident I told you about, and she laughed and laughed and laughed when I reminded her of it. :) )

Yes, nice story, Eagle.

I have the same issue as wetvinyl, though--the switching between first and third person, and the switching between past and present tense, are distracting. More seriously, you really can't say in the first paragraph that Mike is 5'4" and takes great care of himself, and then have him see a sumo wrestler with the same build as him!

But the overall storyline is quite nice! I'm happy to have helped inspire it. (And my wife is too... it turns out she'd forgotten the incident I told you about, and she laughed and laughed and laughed when I reminded her of it. :) )

Thank you both for your reviews. I once wrote a story about one of my fantasies and someone came back to me and told me I had to explain each person. I don't like wrting if I have to " " everyone who is saying something. The mention about the sumo wrestler was just for the discreption of a mam wearing a diaper. I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed and laught at the story. Thanks again.

Baby Jay NY

I know that's why the sumo wrestler mention was there (it was from my own story, after all)... the thing is, you have to either take out the bit where the wrestler is described as having the same build as Mike, or else describe Mike differently, because there's never in the history of the world been a sumo wrestler who was 5'4" and slender. :)

It's not that big a deal, but discrepancies like that always jar me out of the suspension of disbelief.

I know that's why the sumo wrestler mention was there (it was from my own story, after all)... the thing is, you have to either take out the bit where the wrestler is described as having the same build as Mike, or else describe Mike differently, because there's never in the history of the world been a sumo wrestler who was 5'4" and slender. :)

It's not that big a deal, but discrepancies like that always jar me out of the suspension of disbelief.

You are 100% correct I didn't realize that I had put a simorlaty with his wieght. I did change it though. Thanks for reading and your comments.