LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Military (Present & Former)

Opie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, this describes me a little too well. I had gotten urge incontinence while in the Marines, withheld that info mostly due to the stigma associated with it, and have since learned to be more open about it that I would have answered yes to incontinence on a survey.

Interesting article for sure. I have been actually thinking about this as of late. Every time I go to one of my appointments at the VA incontinence is one of the questions that they ask. I have never answered yes or honestly because of my job and don't want it on my records, but may have to rethink this.

Looking back I wish I had reported it to them. Not only will it increase your disability rating by 10 percent, but you will also be eligible for diapers through the VA too.

I haven't had a VA appointment in a decade though, not since they started getting their now famous backlog and I switched my care back on to a military base.

Looking back I wish I had reported it to them. Not only will it increase your disability rating by 10 percent, but you will also be eligible for diapers through the VA too.

I haven't had a VA appointment in a decade though, not since they started getting their now famous backlog and I switched my care back on to a military base.

I just increased my disability with a back claim that was approved. Still working on a shoulder injury.

Considering what I went through just to get my initial rating contested, re-reviewed, amended, and re-adjust to what I though was fair.... I can't imagine the difficulty required to get your rating increased.

It takes reading the regulation in regards to the particular injury, finding a outside doctor to do an examination that will confirm that your injury has gotten worse and does qualify for the higher

• 7 months later...

Thank you SoakedinTexas... it means a lot. I enjoyed my time in the Military, if I could come back in I would stay for life. Like to extend your thoughtfulness and say that I am grateful for all those whom have served past, present and in the future.

• Like 1

U.S. Navy 1987-2007, stationed on USS MIDWAY, USS KNOX, USS GARY, USS MCCLUSKY, USS FLETCHER.. shore stations NCTAMS PAC Hawaii, and PACOM CCP (Mobile Comm Unit). Retired in 2007 and went to work where I retired from....

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

U.S. Army 1982 to 1988 13B Cannon Cocker (Artillery). Spent most of my time on a nuclear weapons team. The gun and round we used is obsolete now I understand. 8 incher SP.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...