LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bondage Gear.

Topguy

I love Hard and soft Bondage from ropes leather restraints to chains, I enjoy and love both female and male role playing. So i love as the male to be in diapers jeans pants, wet suits rubber or latex and start the day off with a couple pots of coffee then a beer or two for lunch before I wet either publicly or in privet. As the role of the female player I love the feeling of panties, pantyhose and love the feel of a extremely firm and tight girdle all while being diapered, love it when i bond in many different forms ropes leather chains gags and so on, then have been bottle feed two the point of mass eruption flooding!

Now as for bondage gear I done almost all from electro-stimutaion in wet clothing and diaper to being pee'd on one to the other to finish the contacts what a great shock one of my fav's. to bondage watersports, rope and leather restraints, rubber, latex, suspension, cling film, shrink wrap, bondage furniture!

So i have a wide range of interests and activities! But it still falls back to diapers either cloth, cloth plastic backed, rubber pull over or latex or the fast store throwaway types but either way love to be wet and wet on playing in either role and male or female! A female Dom got me started tin X-dressing and playing roles with males and female and was hooked very fast with ti!

• 1 month later...

This is a real neat topic. Everybody has their favorite thing. Mine is locking leather hoods and bondage furniture.

It's one thing to use but quite another to abuse. Any kind of pain is not on my radar when feeding my fetish.

• 1 month later...